FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Coming Together"
Part 6
by Bizzie57
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
2 days later....

Maria hadn't spoken to Michael since that day in the Eraser Room. She knew that she had to give him time, time to grasp on to the fact that he had gotten intense again. Maria knew that he purposfully avoided her, not coming to the classes that they had together, not eating at the Crashdown, and the list went on and on. So, basically, Maria knew that she had to give him time. But how much, she wondered. She knew that her life was forever changed when Liz told her the truth about Max, Isabel, and Liz that one day, but she never knew her life would be like this. Maria was tired of thinking and tired of waiting.

Michael stood outside Maria's window and was watching her tossing and turning and thinking. He knew she was probably thinking about him and why he had ignored her these past two days. He just had to think things through, and come to terms with all that has been happening to him. But Michael finally knew what he wanted to do and he had to tell Maria. Michael didn't bother knocking on her window, he just unlocked it himself and slowly slipped in.

Maria heard her window open and she had a feeling she knew who it was. She turned around and sat up on her bed, the covers falling down as she was getting up. "Hello, Michael." Maria said softly.

Michael stood frozen in his spot. He suddenly didn't know what to say.

"Have you come to talk?" Maria asked him.

Michael nodded his head.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.