FanFic - Michael/Maria
"A Way Out"
Part 4
by Araanaz
Disclaimer: Me no own...
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG
First and last thing Maria felt when she woke up the morning after was someone grabbing her arm and something stinging on her shoulder. Then nothing. The big black out.

She didn't saw them, didn't hear what they said, didn't notice when they carried her in another room. Next thing she knew, her head hurt. She opened her eyes and blinked at the bright light right above her. She tried to move but she couldn't. Something was restraining her. And then it hit her. She was strapped on a table. Panic took over her. She tried to calm down and concentrate on what was going on around her. She heard voices, but she couldn't quite understand what they were saying. She felt someone coming near her, looking down at her.

"She's waking up."

*******

Max and Isabel entered Michael's room. He was still asleep, holding his blanket like it was the most important thing and he couldn't let it go. Max smiled at his sister before pulling the blanket away from him. Michael nearly fell down his bed.

"Maria!" He cried out.

Max and Isabel looked at each other, surprised. Michael woke up totally and looked up at them, he seemed really confused.

"Well, it seems I'm not the only one who fantasize over humans." Max grinned.

Michael glared at him.

"It's not what you think... Maxwell, I think you were right. Something's wrong in here."

Isabel's face turned pale. She sat on the bed next to him and looked at him.

"What do you mean? I mean, what make you think so?" She asked, visibly anxious.

"I had this dream.. It was pretty strange."

"Michael! You cannot deny everything we learned because of a dream!" She cried out, just wanting to forget about it all and go back to her normal life.

"Isabel, calm down!" Max said softly, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "Michael, tell us everything about your dream."

*******

"Maria? Are you awake?" The voice asked. "How much did you give her? She's supposed to be fully awake by now! What kind of expert are you? Maria? Maria, look at me. Get her some anti-drug now!"

"Yes sire!"

Maria tried to open her eyes again. She wanted to see who was there, she needed to see. The voice sounded a little familiar to her. She had already heard it. But where? She needed to know. She felt them inject her something and then everything clarified around her. She blinked a couple of times before opening her eyes. She gasped.

"Maria? Can you speak?"

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.