FanFic - Max/Liz
"Unexpected Twist of Fate"
Part
by RJ
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Summary: Let's meet some more aliens. Max/Liz centered. Post End of the World
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: I just jumped on the Max/Liz bandwagon and this is the first Rosewell fic I've posted, but I've also written Buffy/Angel. This has stuff from everything up to Harvest in it, so be ware if you haven't seen them. Drop me a line on what you think, thanks!
Liz Parker was rummaging through her mother’s closet when she came upon a bundle of cloth. She unwrapped what she found to be a rather handsome ring. “Hey mom!” she called.

“Yes?” her mother answer, sticking her head in the doorway.

“Whose ring is this?”

“Oh my,” he mother answered somewhat stunned. “Liz, I believe this is an old ring of Grandma Claude’s. As I recall, she wanted you to have it when you were older.”

“Really? Well, do you mind if I take it and wear it then?” Liz asked.

“Well, I bet that’s what she would have wanted, but be careful with it.”

“I will, Mom,” Liz assured her. “It’s one of the only things I have left of Grandma, I’ll treasure it.”

“Ok honey,” her mom said squeezing her shoulder.

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.