Fanfic - Max/Liz
"Turn"
Part 2
by Fire Goddess
Disclaimer: Unfortunately...I don't own Roswell....but I will one day! Muhahaha
Summary: Takes place after Behind the Music. Right after Maria broke up with Michael. About all different couples.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: R
Liz pulled on her "I believe" t-shirt. She loved sleeping with it...its made her feel safe...like her little alien was there with her. She reached for her neck to feel an empty space. She wasn't mad that Max took the necklace, she understood. But she had to admit, it did hurt. She sat down in her chair and turned on her computer.

"Liz!" Max whispered from the top of the ladder.

Liz jumped. "Max?" A smile came across Liz's face. She threw on her robe and stepped on the balcony. There was a strange moment.

"So, are you gonna say something?" Liz said as she crossed her arms. No Liz, don't be mean, don't act hurt.

"Your upset, aren't you?" Max took another step closer. "I'm really sorry Liz. Its not my fault...I didn't want to take the necklace away from you...but I had to."

Liz looked into his eyes. He looked so upset and so tired. "Its ok Max. Its no big deal. It was just that...ya know...it was the one thing that you gave me to remember you by...and now its gone. But its ok, you needed it." She took a deep breathe.

Max smiled. "Liz, I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here...forever." He walked to her and hugged her. She hugged back. "So, you wanna get outta here?"

Liz smiled. "Sure." Max grabbed her hand and they went down the ladder. "So, where are we going?" Liz said as she grabbed Max's arm.

Max pointed. "Right there."

"To the park? What are we gonna do there Max?" She said as she sat down on the swing.

Max took her hand and made her stand up. "Liz, I love you, I really do. And I want you to know that I'll always be here for you, no matter what." He leaned in and kissed her.

Liz kissed back passionatly. "Max? I'm ready." She took a deep breath and swallowed.

Max was confused. "Ready for what?" He looked around. "Oh! That." A smile came across his face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Maria put down her guitar. "Whoo! That was a rush." She reached over to a picture of her and michael, she kissed it then set it back down. "Goodbye Michael." She crawled into bed and fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Michael woke with a start. "Maria"! He looked around. "Omg...I need help dude." Face it Michael...shes gone. He rolled over. Then why does it hurt so bad? He felt a tear roll down his cheek. "Goodnight Maria."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Liz's dad crept up to her room. He opened the door and was shocked. Wheres Liz?? He glanced at the clock...3:30 a.m. He ran down the hall. He would find her...and when he did, Max would be in big trouble!

To be continued....

Part 1 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.