FanFic - Max/Liz
"The Accident"
Part 2
by Quartz
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Summary: Liz gets in a car accident and winds up in a coma. What will Max do?
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
The whole gang rushed to the hospital. Max, Isabelle and Alex were in the jeep while Michael drove Maria over in her car. It seemed to take forever but they finally arrived at the hospital. They all ran to the ICU ward where Summer and Liz's parents were anxiously waiting for any news. Maria was the first one to see Summer.

Maria: "Summer!" The two of them hugged.

Summer: Maria, I am so glad that you are here.

Maria: "Where is she?"

Summer looked toward the window into Liz's room and everyone followed her gaze. What they saw wasn't the Liz that they knew. Liz had been hooked up to a bunch of monitors and had tubes coming out everywhere.

Alex: What happened?

Summer: She... She was coming to pick me up at the airfield when a drunk driver hit her. All they know is that she is in critical condition.

They all continued to look through the window. Maria couldn't handle looking at her best friend like that so she took off.

Summer: "Maria!" Summer started to go after but Michael grabbed her arm before she had the chance.

Michael: I'll go.

****************

After about ten minutes of wandering around Michael finally found Maria.

She was in an empty hospital room, sobbing.

Michael: There you are.

Maria: Leave me alone, Michael.

Michael: No.

Maria: Just go away!

Michael: I am not going anywhere.

Maria: It's just like you to not listen.

Michael chuckled a little and Maria started to cry again. Maria: I can't loose her. She is the only person I have.

Michael: She is not the only person you have.

Maria: Oh yeah, tell me, who else cares about me the way she does?

Michael: Well Alex does, your mom does.

Maria: It's not the same.

Michael: "I do." Maria looked up into his chocolately brown eye's.

Maria: You do?

Michael: Of course I do, But let's not talk about that now, let's go help Liz.

Maria: Okay.

On the way back to the room Michael couldn't help but ask a question.

Michael: Maria, who was that girl that you hugged earlier?

Maria: That was Summer, she is Liz's cousin. Why?

Michael: Because I sensed something odd about her.

Maria: That doesn't surprise me.

Michael: Is there something that we need to know about her.

Maria: Well, yes. Summer.. uh.. doesn't fit the norm teenage standard.

Micheal:What do you mean.

Maria: Do you know what a druid is?

Michael: "Yeah." Maria looked at him and he got the idea."No way".

By this time they had reached Liz's room. Summer had just finished talking to the doctor.

Summer: The doctor said that we can see her, but only on at a time...

Before she had a chance to finish what she was saying, Max was by Liz's bedside.

Summer: Well, we know who wanted to see her first.

Part 3 coming soon- Sunny

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 1 | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.