FanFic - Max/Liz
"Starry, Starry Night"
Part 1
by Anne
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell or any of the characters. I have no affiliation with the WB television network or the author Melinda Metz.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: NC-17
Liz glances up at the sky outside of Max Evan's window. It's so late and getting cooler outside, but there's something weird going on.

She opens the window and whispers, "Max?" There's no reply, so she climbs up onto the sill and sits down to look back up at the sky.

She has one foot tucked in the corner of the sill and her other leg resting on the floor.

She pulled on the quickest outfit, she could get before she left. Her short, flowing skirt, was a little cool for tonight, but it had served the purpose of being expedient.

The matching sleeveless blouse, and a pair of old cowboy boots had been the handiest thing around at the time. She didn't really notice the temperature dropping, she was so intent on watching the sky.

Max walks into his room and closes the door. He looks up and is stunned to see Liz sitting in his window. For a minute he thinks he's hallucinating . . . again. This was really getting ridiculous.

But, then she turns to look at him, and he realizes that she's really there. The effect is strong and immediate. She is so beautiful.

Liz: "Max, something's up."

Max: (to himself) "Sure is."

Liz: "Come here and look. There's something that shouldn't be here tonight."

Max: "You can say that again." (under his breath)

Max shakes his head to clear it and walks to the window and looks out to where Liz is pointing.

Liz: "What do you think?"

Max: (looking at Liz) "I think that you should come in. It's cold out there."

Liz: (getting down from the sill) "I mean what do you think about the stars?"

Max: (taking a deep breath) "I'm not sure."

Liz: (walking up to him) "What's wrong, Max?"

Max: "I can't . . . concentrate."

Liz: "Why?"

Max: "You." (leans down to kiss her gently)

Liz sighs and puts her arms around his neck. Max presses her in close to him and the kiss spirals into a passionate embrace. He's so tired of fighting this.

He reaches down and picks her up against him. She feels so good. "Liz . . ." (strained) Liz is immediately swept up in her desire for him. There wasn't a place on his body that she hadn't dreamed of kissing, tasting, . . .

He pulls back and takes her hand to walk over by his bed. He stares into her eyes as if he's looking for something . . .

Liz: "Max, . . . (softly) are you sure?" (concerned)

Max: "I think that's my line." (smiling) "Yes, I'm sure." (serious, again)

Max pulls her blouse off over her head and kneels down to pull off her skirt. She braces a hand on each shoulder as he takes her boots off. He looks up at her and wonders how in the world he had put this off for so long. Standing, he brings his hands up the backs of her legs in a long, slow caress. He swings her up off her feet and comes down on the bed beside her.

Liz: (touching his cheek) "Have I ever told you that I think you are beautiful?"

Max: (smiling) "You did it again."

Liz: "What?"

Max: "Stole my line."

Liz: "Oh . . ."

(Max kisses her again, but then he moves to her eyes, and her cheeks, and her chin, and Liz is overwhelmed she loves him so much.)

Max: (completely misunderstanding) "It's alright, Liz, we don't have to."

Liz: "You don't understand." (regaining her composure) "I just didn't think this could ever happen."

Max: "Why, not?"

Liz: "I didn't think you would let it." Max: "I don't think I have much of a choice anymore." "Everytime I see you . . . it's just . . ."

Liz: "hard?" (serious)

Max: "You have no idea." (laughing)

Liz: "You, idiot." (laughing, too.)

(Max kisses her shoulder and down her arm, each finger . . .)

(Liz pulls off his t-shirt and kisses his throat, dragging her mouth down his chest and stops at his stomach. She pulls back and puts her hand on his stomach just above the elastic band on his shorts.

His stomach jumps when she touches him, and she's mildly surprised.

Liz: "So, this happens to you, too, huh?"

Max: "Could we talk later . . . ?" (distracted)

Liz: (chuckling) "Sure."

Max has had all he can stand of this, and grabs Liz's hand pulling her up on top of him. He kisses her with an intensity exceeding all their previous experience.

He moves his hands over her bra and it disappears. He buries his face between her breasts and breathes in the scent of her.

Her underwear go the same way of the bra and his, too. Finally . . . He rolls over on top of her and pulls one of her legs up bending her knee.

"Liz, open your eyes." He eases into her gently at first and then they are completely one person. One hearbeat, one breath, one mind. Liz can feel him inside her and while she's adjusting to this, she begins to feel his feelings, too. She can feel his emotions, and his physical state all at the same time as her own.

He was so hot, and almost in pain. Then, he began to move and Liz lost all interest in concious thought. Max had had no idea what to expect from making love to Liz, but this integration of the two of them into one person was more than he had bargained for. There was no way he would ever leave without her now. One way or the other, they would always be together.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.