Fanfic - Max/Liz
"Screaming Inside"
Part 4
by Carrie
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, all of the Roswell characters belong to Jason Katims.
Summary: Liz's little brother, Sam, dies one night after being sick for years. After that Liz's parents no longer want her, so they ship her off to a mental hospital. Where Liz meets another patient there, Max.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: NC-17
Author's Note: This story really doesn't follow any of the plot line of the show and there are no alien related things. This involves rape, so if this subject offends you I would recommend you do not read this. But the story's main idea is not about rape and I do not go into great detail about it.
Liz woke up the next morning with pain every where in her body. Her face was now puffy and red where Ian had slapped her the day before. Her wrist had bandages on them, but Liz could still see the dark blood that had dried on them. Most of all her legs hurt the most.

Liz remembered that when she had fallen a sleep she was tied up but now she was free. Liz sat up in her bed. Suddenly the door open and a man she had never seem before came into her room.

"It is time to take you medicine Miss. Parker. Please lets not try to cause any trouble today." He pull out a cup and walk over to Liz who was still sitting on her bed. The man stopped right in front of her and handed Liz the cup.

Liz kneed the man in the groin, and dumped the medicine on him.

"I told you I don't want to be drugged. So will you stop trying to do it." Liz replied to the man.

The man still hunch over stood back up push Liz back down on the bed. He then quickly tied her back up. Liz did not like this one bit so she spit in his face.

"Miss. Parker I told you I did not want have to do this the hard way but you have given me no choice. Now I will have to call Ian to give you the medicine."

"No please don't call Ian not Ian." Liz screamed at the man.

"I am sorry it is to late, maybe next time you will learn your lesson," with that the man quickly walked off. Five minutes later Ian walked in. Ian had a smirk on his face.

"Mark, told me you would not take the medicine. He said that I needed to use a little force with you."

Ian laid on top of Liz and started to kiss her. Liz moved her head around and tried to jerk her body but it only made things worse for her. Liz could now feel the newly formed erection coming from Ian. When she finally got her mouth away from Ian's she open it to scream. Ian only took it as an invitation and stuck his tongue down her throat. Liz bit down on his tongue and he quickly removed it.

Ian removed the needle from is pocket and injected the medicine into Liz. Then he started to rub her breasts from the top of her shirt.

"No," Liz finally screamed. But Ian only stuck his hand under her shirt and pinched her nipples from the top of her bra. Liz jerked around more trying ever harder to get Ian away from her. But it was no use he keep pinching.He finally stopped when it was time to see Doctor Green.

"Time to go Liz you have an appointment with the doctor and I would not want you to be late."

Ian stood up and then pulled Liz up as well.

"I trust you can find his office alone? All you do it take a left go down the girls wing, than go right down the boys wing. Past the adults center take one more left and the doctor's office it right there. Did you think you can handle that you little bitch?" Ian asked her.

"Yes, I can." Liz replied coldly back.

Liz found her way to the office just fine. Her sat on the bench outside of his office for a couple of minutes before he finally opened the door and told her to come it.

"First of all Liz we need to move you and a couple other patients in to the adult wing. Since you are planning on make a long term stay, we would like to keep the rooms on the girls side open. Secondly I see you meet Ian. I hope we will not have problems like we had happen yesterday."

Before the doctor could go on anymore Liz cut him off.

"Your a sick son of a bitch, do you know that? I hope you die and rot in hell for everything you have done." Liz said.

"Liz I think it is time you take more medicine." Doctor Green told her.

He got up from his desk. Pulled a needle out of his pocket and started to go toward Liz. Liz would not have that, so she meet the doctor half way. Liz quickly grabbed the needle out of his hand and stabbed in into him.

"You little bitch." Docter Green picked up the phone called someone and there was a knock on the door in less than a minute.

"Mr. Green is something wrong." Ian asked the older man.

"She stabbed me with the new medicine. Take her away to her new room. If another one of the long term patients causes you trouble put them in there with her." Doctor Green told Ian.

Ian grabbed Liz and took her to her new room. He locked the door and went off to find Max.

Max woke up to see Ian above him. His body was sore.

"Max it is time we moved you to where we keep the long term patients. It seems you have a roommate." Ian told Max.

Then Ian pull another needle out of his pocket and gave Max more medicine.

"But first Max it is time we have a little fun."

"No, Ian please don't do this. Please don't do this." Max pleaded with Ian.

Ian bent down and gave Max a kiss on the lips.

"Your right Max this is wrong. I would not want to do this now but tonight is a whole different story. I should have fun with you and your little roommate." Ian told Max.

Ian picked Max up strapped him to the wheel chair he had brought with him and took him to his new room.

Part 3 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.