FanFic - Max/Liz
"Is It True?"
Part 1
by Kimmy C
Disclaimer: I don't own any of Roswell or anything related. They are geniuses!
Summary: Max asks Liz if she slept with Kyle again, and there's a new face in town and she's after Liz.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Authors Note: This is taking place after "Max in the City" or "Journey to NY" whatever you want to call it! This is my first attempt at fanfiction, so please send me ANY comments!-Thanx!
One morning in Liz's room, and she was staring at herself in the mirror.

"Still looking for something abnormal? If you look at me - you won't see anything earth shattering, just me," Max said, standing behind her with his head in the window and was climbing in.

Liz-surprised by his sudden entry, whirled around to look at him. "Hey, Max."

Max was standing next to her now, and looks at her in the mirror, "You still haven't answered my question. I said that I would ask you once, but I'll still wait. I'll wait an eternity for you." He bowed his head, but his eyes were still on her.

Liz moved herself to look at him, and quietly she said, "I...I can't tell you."

"So you didn't sleep with him?" Max asked, a bit hopefully.

Liz shook her head, "No! I didn't say that! I...I..." Max glanced at her one last time before exiting through the window. Liz watched him go with tears shining in her eyes. When she was sure that he was gone, she sat down and let the tears spill down her cheeks.

"Oy! Teenagers!" a voice came from the corner of Liz's room.

Liz turned around to look at where the voice had come from, and saw a woman there, looking at her.

"Aw, crap!" the woman disappeared with that remark.

"What the..." Liz asked herself.

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.