Fanfic - Max/Liz
"I Was Meant For You"
Part 1
by Britt
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Roswell characters, but I sure would like to, and I wish I did!!!!
Summary: What if Max, Michael, Isabel, and Tess, actually had left Earth to go to Antar at the end of the episode "The Departure." This story is what happens 3 years later, after the Aliens left.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: This is my first Fanfic, so email me and let me know what you think about it!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!
* Keep running, don't stop, don't look back, don't cry, don't feel the pain the hurt the loneliness that is stabbing through your heart right at this moment, JUST KEEP GOING. Just keep going forward, and don't think about the man with the deep amber eyes that you could get completely lost in, and don't think about his warm hands rapping around you and making you feel so safe and so loved, and DEFINENTLY don't think about how much he loves you right now...but...but...why...why did he have to go...NO don't start crying, not now, be strong. She then heard a noise starting to erupt, she stopped running and turned around. She saw the spaceship that held 3 of her close friends and 1 enemy, going up in the air and disappearing into the space above. She couldn't help the raking sobs that went through her petite body as she watched. Then she couldn't hold it in anymore, she screamed up into the heavens, "Noooooo..."*

"Nooooo." Liz woke up suddenly screaming and crying. Liz quickly tried to calm herself down. I can't believe this is the 3rd time I have had this nightmare this week, she thought to herself. She suddenly looked down at Jeremy hoping that she hadn't of woken him up with her sudden outburst. She had once told him that he could sleep through a war and never wake up not even once. She smiled at that thought, then she quickly but quietly got out of bed, put her robe on, and then went through their tiny apartment into the kitchen to fix herself some tea.

She put some water in the kettle and put it on the stove for boiling. Then she sat in one of the kitchen chairs as she thought about the nightmare that she just had. She always had that same nightmare, over and over again about that awful day 3 years ago when the love of her life left her and went back to his home planet, because he had gotten Tess pregnant, and the baby couldn't survive on Earth and was dying, due to the Earth's atmosphere. Liz cringed, she hated to think that Max was with Tess, and he didn't even know what Tess had done to their best friend, Alex. Before they had left Maria, Kyle, and herself found out that it was Tess who had killed their precious friend. They had tried to stop Max, Isabel, and Michael from leaving with her but, Liz was to late...they were to late. They had left without knowing the TRUTH about Tess.

Just then she heard the squealing of the kettle, it knocked her out of her thoughts. She quickly got up and picked the kettle off of the stove before it had a chance of waking up Jeremy (even thought it probably wouldn't, Liz didn't want to take the chance), but then dropped it back down as the heat stung the soft flesh on her right hand.

"Owwwww, that hurt!" whispered Liz dramatically, as she blew on her sore right hand before she put it under the cool water she had turned on in the sink. "Ahhhh, that feels alot better." Liz admitted out loud.

She dried her hand off on a paper towel, and then she turned off the water and then the stove. She got a pot holder out of one of the drawer, picked up the kettle and poured herself some very hot water into her mug that already had the tea bag in it. She stirred it around a few times until it was ready to drink. Then she sat back down in her seat, and thought some more of everything that had happened in her past and present and everybody that also accompanied her very large past and getting very large present.

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.