Fanfic - Max/Liz
"I Was Meant For You"
Part 19
by Britt
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Roswell characters, but I sure would like to, and I wish I did!!!!
Summary: What if Max, Michael, Isabel, and Tess, actually had left Earth to go to Antar at the end of the episode "The Departure." This story is what happens 3 years later, after the Aliens left.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: This is my first Fanfic, so email me and let me know what you think about it!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!
"I can't believe everything that happened today. I was not expecting all of this when we drove in this morning." said Liz, as she sat on her bed.

"I know what you mean...are you still happy that we came here?" asked Jeremy, as he sat down beside Liz on her bed.

"Yea, I am."

"Good. I'm glad."

"When did my bags get up here?" asked Liz curiously, as she looked at her suitcases.

"Well, I had to do something while you had fainted, other wise I would have gone mad thinking about you, and so I brought them up here."

"Oh, okay."

"Liz, can I ask you something?"

"Yea, sure. What is it?'"

"Since we're engaged and all, Liz when you were with Max, I felt something between the two of you. What was it?" asked Jeremy, meeting Liz's gaze before she looked down at her hands.

Liz's heart swelled up. Today she had hurt Jeremy without even knowing it. These were the times when she knew that she loved Jeremy, but today being with Max made her remember things she had forgotten about a long time ago. She had forgotten what it was like to be in his arms, and to be engulfed in his smell, his touch, his eyes, and his heart. She knew he loved her with all of his heart, but sometimes that wasn't enough. She had changed over the past 3 years, she couldn't deny it and she couldn't forget about it...or get rid of it. She loved Jeremy now, and that is why she is marrying him. She would just have to stay away from Max as much as she could, but she knew that was going to be harder than she thought, because she had missed Max so much, and she wanted to spend time with him so that she could get to know him again. She would have to do it though if she wanted to stay with Jeremy. Okay, Liz your doing this for Jeremy...Jeremy...you and Jeremy...you...Jeremy, Liz thought to herself before answering Jeremy's question.

"Jeremy, that was nothing! I promise you it was nothing." Liz exclaimed, still looking down at her hands.

"Then why can't you look at me?" asked Jeremy.

Jeremy hated doing this to Liz, but he had to know if Max was going to be a problem between them. If Liz only knew how much it had hurt to see her in another man's arms, and for that man to have a history with Liz was almost to much for him to handle. He knew that Liz loved him, otherwise she wouldn't have agreed to go to Washington D.C. with him, and she wouldn't have wanted to get married in about two 2 months to him. he was extremely excited that she wanted to go with him, but he still had to know about Max. And it hurt him even more that while answering his question she wouldn't look at him.

"Liz?" pleaded Jeremy.

Liz finally brought her head up and looked at him. "Jeremy, it was nothing. I promise."

Jeremy then let out a breath, that he was holding in, which meant that he trusted her answer. He smiled at her and then leaned in and kissed her.

Liz kissed back for a moment and then pulled away. She looked into his eyes, and for a second she missed those warm amber eyes. "Jeremy, I'm kind of tired." said Liz.

"Okay, well then let's go to bed." replied Jeremy, as he pulled back the covers to Liz's bed.

"I think, Mom made up the bed for you in the living room. I don't think they know that we live together...so please can you sleep on the couch, just for a little while."

"I don't like it, but I'll do it for you." said Jeremy, as he kissed Liz good-night. "You sleep good, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Night Jeremy." replied Liz, as she got into bed.

Part 18 | Index | Part 20
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.