Fanfic - Max/Liz
"I Couldn't Stay Away"
Part 1
by Pixie
Disclaimer: I am not in anyway connected to Roswell or any of its directors or producers.
Summary: Liz is in college 3 years after the aliens left. Liz's POV.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Some one once told me that is better to have love and lost than never to have loved at all. Well I only loved one person and let me tell you the losing part hurts like hell. Whoever said that clearly had never really loved anyone. Not like I loved Max.

I remeber the day they left. Max came into the Crashdown and told me they ahd found a way to reach their planet. I was so pleased that they might all stop obsessing about it and be happy for once but then it turned out they were going to use it because there planet was in trouble. I could feel his guilt and pain for leaving me and fear for Isabel and Michaels safety.

I flew into his arms taking refue the only way I knew how. between sobs I asked if he would ver come back to me. He told me he didn't know but no matter what I would always be in his heart as he would be in mine. That made me cry harder and the realization that I only had 12 more hours with my soulmate would ahve brought me to my knees had Max's strong embrace not been keeping me upright. Soon my true love would be leaving me with nothing to remind me of him.

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.