FanFic - Max/Liz
"Finding the Truth"
Part 1
by Liz
Disclaimer: I don’t own Roswell or any of its characters. I’m not getting any profits so don’t sue.
Summary: Liz has been reliving her betrayal of Max. When Isabel and Michael get nosy, Liz decides that she has to do something before Max finds out.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: This takes place not long after “End of the World”. Just so you understand, things in italics are dreams and stars mean a change in scene or perspective on something that just happened. I want to dedicate this to all the authors who have inspired me to write a story of my own. Ash, Mavonne, Carol, and many more. Also I dedicate this to one of my best friends Heidi and of course the show and all the people who make the show possible.
Liz just finished her homework and sat down on her bed. She looked around her room until she saw a picture of Max and her at the park. Tears began to build up. She decided she had to sleep; anything to escape the pain she was in.

A man looking identical to Max was telling Liz that he is Max 14 years from now. Future Max explained that he and Liz had gotten married and because of Tess’ jealousy left Roswell. Then the skins attacked and because the Royal Four weren’t together Isabel and Michael died. The whole world was coming to an end. He told Liz that she must make present Max fall out of love with Liz.

Liz was watching this happen all over again. Watching herself talk to Future Max. “Not again, I can’t watch this again. Why can’t I stop dreaming about this!” As she said this, the dream continued.

Liz told present Max that she wanted to break up, that she wanted to live her life without fear, and in turn have children whom won’t have to live in fear either. Max looked hurt.

Then the dream flashes to Future Max and Liz talking.

Future Max tells Liz it didn’t work and that she will have to do something more.

Liz, after seeing this, knew what was going to happen next and so she sat down in the corner of her room (in the dream) and began crying and screaming “stop it, stop making me re-live this!”

Then the dream flashes to Liz getting under the covers with Kyle, trying to make it look like she had just made love with Kyle. Future Max had told her that Max was going to come over. Then Max climbed into Liz’s room seeing Liz and Kyle under the covers and Liz’s bare leg. The look Max had on his face, his agony was enough for Liz to want to kill herself. Max quickly left. The dream then flashed to Future Max and Liz dancing what was their wedding dance that they had, but now would never happen. Then Future Max disappeared signifying present Max had fallen out of love with Liz.

Liz re-living this whole thing again in her dream was too much. She couldn’t stop crying. She had been reliving this day in her dreams ever since it happened. She never told anyone about them, because if she did that would be telling them what really happened and then Max would find out and fall back in love with her. She wouldn’t mind if he did, but she couldn’t have the world come to an end because she couldn’t lie and keep her mouth shut. Just then as her dream was coming to an end her alarm clock buzzed telling her to get up for another long day at school.

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.