Fanfic - Max/Liz
"Christmas Kisses"
Part 1
by Elizabeth
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. I wish I did, but unfortunately I don't. They belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, and UPN.
Summary: This is some fluff I wrote on Christmas that takes place after Samuel Rising.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Author's Note: I really hope you enjoy this fic. I wrote it when I was bored on Christmas, and to be honest its not one of my best, but I still felt like submitting it. Please send me feedback if you get the chance. I'd love to hear what you think.
Jingle bells. Jingle bells.

Jingle all the way.

Oh what fun it is to ride,

In a one horse open sleigh!

Liz smiled contently as she continued to skate around the ice skating rink holding tightly onto Max's hand. He started laughing. "What's so funny?" she asked. "Nothing..it's just we suck!" She looked down at their feet noticing how slow they were going and began to laugh too. "Ok so maybe we won't be in the Olympics, but still this is fun." She stopped skating and turned to look at him. "Max, can I ask you something?" He reached out and brushed some hair out of her face. "Of course you can. What's up?" Liz started playing with her hair nervously. "It's just during Christmas time last year, you said you believed in me. I believed you when you said that, but then you went and had sex with Tess. This year you say you're my family, but what if its not true. What if when you find your son, you leave me..forever." Tears began to spill down her face causing Max to feel like his heart was breaking into a million pieces. "Liz, that's not true. I won't leave you. It's different this time. I'll stay. I promise." He gently put his fingers underneath her chin, pulling her face up so she was looking at him. "I promise." She smiled and felt like she was melting into his dark eyes. Those eyes were like openings into his soul. "All right.." She murmured before closing the space between them. She tried to stand on her tiptoes so she could reach his mouth, but it was very difficult in ice skates so she ended up falling on the ice.hard. "Liz!" Max screamed before dropping to his knees. "Are you ok?" He asked as he began to inspect her for injuries. "I'm.fine. I'll just have a bruise. That's it." She assured him as she put her hands on his shoulder for support so she could stand up. He too stood up and grabbed her by the waist pulling her towards him. "You know that if you want to kiss me, you just have to ask. I'll be more than happy to bend down." He said grinning. "I know, but I wanted to initiate this one. I love you, Max Evans. Nothing can ever change that." She once again attempted to stand on tiptoes so she could reach the mouth of her lover. This time she succeeded, and there they stood the rest of the night sharing kisses and loving looks.

The End

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.