Fanfic - Max/Liz
"Betraying Antar"
Part 1
by Phoebe
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in the story that I have written, no infringement intended.
Summary: Max has a bizarre dream and then Liz is found unconscious, so what is the new threat the teenagers are facing now???
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Author's Note: i would really like some feed back please because i don't do this often and it would be nice to know if i should keep doin it!! thankz!!
With sweat pouring down his face, Max awoke with a jolt. He could barely remember the dream now, but at the time it had seemed so real. They had been driving near the old Indian ruins to the west, just Liz and him in the jeep, wind blowing through their hair when she had just disappeared! Something wasn’t right.

“It was just a dream, Maxwell. Get over it.” Was what Michael would have dismissed it as but for Max it wasn’t so easy. He guessed it was just instinct but he felt something was wrong.

Across the sleeping town of Roswell, New Mexico, Liz Parker bolted awake as a shooting pain ripped through her stomach. Blood seeped through her t-shirt in the exact place she had been shot over a year ago. And all Liz could do was quietly cry out to Max.

-x-x-x-x-

“Maria, have you seen . . .”

“. . . Liz today? God Max, I can read you like a book! No I haven’t seen her yet. But then again she’s only five minutes late for school.”

“I know it’s just that I had a dream last night . . . .”

“. . . and you just wanted to make sure she was alright? Told ya easy to read ya! I am sure she’s fine, but if she’s not here in 10 minutes then we’ll start to worry ok?”

-x-x-x-x-

The bleeding had stopped but Liz wasn’t sure for how long. Some how she needed to get to Max.

“thump,” someone hit the window.

“Liz, are you here?” a voice cried out from the balcony.

“Max! Help, please Max!” That was all she could say before she doubled over in pain clutching her bloody wound.

Max focused his energy on the window lock and raised his hand. Slowly the lock clicked round, unlocking the window allowing him to see his love lying on the floor in a pool of blood. Carefully, Max picked Liz up and placed her on the bed. She was unconscious now and her face was full of pain. Max waved his hand over her body trying to find the source of her pain and was shocked to realise it was where she had been shot downstairs in the Crashdown a year ago.

He put his hand on her stomach reproducing the silver handprint that had caused Liz to find out the truth about him, Isabel and Michael. Slowly her eyes opened to find Max’s’ soulful eyes staring worriedly back at her.

“Max, what happened to m. . .”

But before she could finish she was hit with a flash. she saw it happening again, more blood from her healed wound. then she understood.

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.