FanFic - Max/Liz
"Abduction, Guilt, and Forgiveness"
Part 3
by Kelly
Disclaimer: I've read a bunch of disclaimers, so whatever they say is good enough for me... Basically I don't own them. Boo Hoo Hoo!!!
Summary: Around a month after Balance, Max and Liz get back together. However like the in the history of their relationship though, someone or something interferes. To make it worse, something happens to a majority of the gang. From then on, even though they don't think it can get worse, it does.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Authors Note: I know nobody wants to take the time to write feedback, but if you write something and no one responds, its really discouraging. Please tell me how it is, cause I want to make this story really long, but if no one tells you how it is (I want the truth) then its really easy to just give up, so please tell me what you think.
Max thought he must be mistaken, this couldn’t be Liz, not the Liz he was with earlier that evening. But all the same, he heard her voice.

“Maria, oh my god help me. I don’t know what I’m going to do. I…I…I… just can’t take it anymore. He knows I love him yet he keeps on doing things like this.” Max was shocked, what had he done to her? She sounded like she wanted to get back together in the park, and was happy when he said he was sorry, what could have possibly changed? “He called me this morning and told me to meet him in the park this afternoon. I went and we talked and made up. I was so happy I skipped home! I haven’t skipped since… I don’t know, it’s been like 10 years. I got home and was getting ready to go out with you and I decided to check my email. When I did I found an email from Max. I only got it a minute or so after I signed on.” Max was getting very confused; he hadn’t sent an email to her. Why would he? He was going to see her in an hour anyways. “I was really excited, I hadn’t expected to get anything from him so soon. But…” At this point Max heard Liz burst out into a fresh round of tears causing him to cry as well. He hated hearing her cry, especially when there was nothing he could do to make her feel better. “I…umm, I don’t know how to say this cause it’s just, well, too unbelievable. He told me that he didn’t mean anything he said early today, that he only went out with me cause I was hot at first, and that Kyle was giving me looks so I should back to him. How could he do this? I’ve ruled out the possibility that it was someone else who sent it. I mean, I haven’t told anyone else about what happened at the park, and it was from his email address. I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’m not going out tonight. This makes me want to die. I thought he loved me. I wish that…” She paused with a gasp. Max wasn’t breathing. His heart stood still, how could she say this? Didn’t she know he would, actually could, never do this to her? How had it happened though? His mind rushed to the memory of the rustling of the bushes when he was waiting for Liz. Had someone listened to them and then hacked into his email? He thought of Liz’s message. She had said something about Kyle getting back together with her; he always had wanted to break them up. Had he finally found a way to succeed?

All this flashed through his mind in a second. He didn’t think anything could make the situation worse. He was extremely wrong though. Liz paused and then screamed. He heard a man’s voice, “Oh come on Lizzy we aren’t going to hurt you are we Bob?” another man laughed. “We just want to get your friend. If you’re a good little girl, you’ll be fine, just come with us. We’re not going far, only to the old soap factory down the road. We’ll have fun!” Max heard the phone drop and scrambling, the men must not have noticed that it was still off the hook because no one touched it. Liz screamed again, and was suddenly silent. It scared Max. When you stop screaming, you always have to take a deep breath right afterwards, there was no breath, only the opening of the Crashdown door and Alex’s voice screaming, “Leave her alone you basta-” but he too was suddenly cut off. There was the sound of things being dragged and then silence.

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.