FanFic - Max/Liz
Abducted
Part 10
by Denise
Disclaimer: All Roswell Characters and situations are all owned by the WB. Except I wish I owned Jason Behr.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
(Liz, Maria, and Alex are at the crashdown. Liz and Maria are working but they stop and talk to Alex.)

Liz: "Basically that's the whole story of what happen at the compound and with Max and His parents."

Maria: "Wow. Do you think Michael, Isabel, and Max will go now that they know how to get back?"

Liz: "I wish I knew. Cause I am really scared. I love Max and I am going crazy right now wondering if he'll leave." (Liz very upset)

Maria: (Suddenly sad) "Yeah I wonder if Michael will leave. I know he has wanted to. Now he has his chance."

Alex: "Maybe they won't go. I mean I know Isabel and Max love there parents and Max loves you Liz. Michael I doubt he'll leave if Max and Isabel decide to stay. Besides they said they were going to the party tonight at Tiffany's. Her parents are out of town and everyone will be there."

Maria: "I never thought parties were your thing Alex ever since what happen with Liz and you in the old soap Factory."

Alex: "Yeah well.... Isabel told me she was going."

Maria: (smiling) "Oh Isabel huh?"

Alex: (Blushing trying to hide it.) "Yeah just drop it Maria. Liz you are going right to the party?"

Liz: "I don't know my parents ever since I was kidnapped have been on my case always asking where I am going. But I think if we all go together I am sure they'll be fine with it. But am not really in the mood to go but I will because I promised you guys."

Maria: "What about the Sheriff has he talk to you about what really happen or your parents?"

Liz: "He just ask me basic questions. But he has no evidence it was all destroyed by Michael in the compound."

Alex: "That's good. The less he knows the better. Hopefully one day he will give up on the whole notion about Isabel, Max, and Michael being aliens."

Maria: "I don't think he will."

Liz: "That's whats scaring me. I mean if they leave Valenti will never know the truth and they will never have to be secretive again." (Liz sad again. Maria turning sad too.)

Maria: "That's true". (Liz sees a customer sit down in a table.)

Liz: "Well I have to go back to work."

Maria: "Yeah me too."

Alex: "So I'll meet you guys here at 8?"

Liz: "Yeah I guess."

Maria: "Yeah."

Alex: "I'll see you at 8." (He walks out.)

(Max, Isabel, and Michael in Max's room.)

Max: "So what do you guys think?"

Michael: "I say we should check it out at least...... The cave I mean."

Isabel: "Maybe we should."

Max: "Okay I remember where it is lets go." (They walk out of Max's room.)

Music: Well I'll tell you one thing If you would leave it be a crying shame In every breath and everyword I hear your name calling me out out from the barrio, you hear my rhythm on your radio You feel the turning of the world so soft and slow Turning you round and round (Santana)

(Liz, Maria, and Alex are at the party. People are dancing and having fun except Liz, Maria, and Alex. Liz turns to Maria and Alex.)

Liz: "Guys I am going to go. I don't feel much in the party mood."

Maria: "I know you are worried if Max, Isabel, and Michael would leave. So are we. But maybe they will come it is early."

Alex: "Maria's right."

Liz: "I don't think they will. Besides I just don't feel in the mood. It's been 2 hours and I told you guys on our way over here I would stay for a while. Plus I just really want to go home and wallow about Max."

Maria: "Okay I will walk you home."

Liz: "No you guys stay if you want. I'll be fine."

Alex: "Are you sure?"

Liz: "Yeah" (She hugs Maria than Alex and heads outside the house. She bumps into Kyle.)

Kyle: "Liz"

Liz: "Hey Kyle."

Kyle: "Are you all right?"

Liz: "Yeah am fine."

Kyle: "That's good. I've been really worried about you every since you got kidnapped."

Liz: "Thanks that's very sweet of you."

Kyle: "Are you sure your all right? My dad told me he found you and that he killed the person that was holding you captive."

Liz: (Suddenly worried.) "Is that all he said?" Kyle: "Yeah why?"

Liz: "Nothing." (Relieved) "Thank you Kyle for worrying about me. I know you still care about me even though we've broken up."

Kyle: "Yeah well I still think Evan's had something to do with you being kidnapped. Although My father didn't tell me much of anything."

Liz: "Look Kyle just drop the whole Max thing. If Max was bad for me don't you think I wouldn't be near him. Kyle Look I know you still blame Max for our breakup but it wasn't his fault. We had a good time in the summer but when we got back to school I changed not because of Max. I just think I wasn't as interested as I was before. So don't blame Max blame me."

Kyle: "Liz just admit that Max had a little bit to do with you not wanting to be with me and I'll drop the whole Max revenge thing."

Liz: "Okay he did a little."

Kyle: "I know I could see the love you have for him in your eyes. I was always hoping you would love me like the way you love Evan's but I never saw it when you were with me."

Liz: "I'm sorry Kyle." (She touches his arm.) "But that's why you deserve someone who will look at you that way. Kyle I want to be your friend. Can't we ever?" (He looks at Liz.)

Kyle: "We started out that way didn't we. I'm going to keep my promise to you. I'll forget about the whole Max revenge thing."

Liz: "Thank you Kyle." (She smiles at him and hugs him.) "I knew you were one of the best. I better go."

Kyle: "Where you going?"

Liz: "Home I am not really in the party mood."

Kyle: "I'll walk you."

Liz: "Don't you have a date besides I'll be fine. Don't worry." (She touches his arm then starts walking down the street.)

(Max, Isabel, and Michael are in the cave. There looking at there incubation pods.)

Isabel: "Wow I can't believe we where in those incubations pods for so long."

Max: "I know." (Michael walks to the other side of the cave and sees the vortex. He yells out.)

Michael: "Max.... Isabel I found the Vortex." (Max and Isabel go over to Michael.) "This must be our way home."

Max: (Max obviously doesn't want to go.) "Okay so who's going to light the stones?" (He gives it to Isabel. She looks at it then she thinks about all the stuff she will be leaving behind like her parents here on Earth, Maria and Liz even though she's not close to them deep inside she wanted friends like them. Then she thinks about Alex. She doesn't know why he popped into her head but he's there. She looks at Max and Michael and hands the stones to Max.)

Isabel: (Very sure on her decision.) "I don't want to go. I like it here. This is where I grew up. Roswell is my home." (Max looks at the stones and thinking about weather he should go. He doesn't want to leave his parents here on Earth or Isabel either. He starts thinking about Liz and he knows he definitely doesn't want to leave her. He looks at Michael and Isabel.)

Max: (Very sure.) "I'm with Is I don't want to go." (He hands the stones to Michael.) "It's up to you Michael. Your the one that always wanted to leave Roswell."

(Michael thinks about it. He wants to find out but then he thinks even if he does go he won't get the family he wanted. Since there dead. He thinks about Max and Isabel and doesn't want to leave them. Even Liz and Alex have become people he could trust. Then he thinks about Maria and even though he fights with her he really likes her. He puts the stones in the incubation pods and looks at Max and Isabel.)

Michael: "I guess were staying cause I don't want to leave either. I mean in the past I always wanted to but now that I know my parents are dead. I have nothing now on that Planet. I don't want to leave you guys and I even don't want to leave Maria, Liz, and Alex they have become people that am starting to trust. "

Max: "Yeah to us too. Okay so were not going to go. But you guys do realize that if we don't go where always going to have people that are suspicious about us including the Sheriff."

Isabel: (Isabel still sure she wants to stay.) "I know but I don't care. I mean it is a risk and it wouldn't be a risk if we go to our planet, but I love the people here and it's worth the risk to me."

Max: (Very sure to) "Me too."

Michael: (Sure too.) "Me three. So what do we do now?"

Isabel: "I say we should just take these stones to River Dog in case we ever need it again and then we go to the party at Tiffany's."

Max: "Yeah that sounds like a good plan." (Max gets the stones and him, Isabel, and Michael take one more look at the cave and then walk out. Knowing they will never look at it again.)

(Liz is on her rooftop listening to the radio and Looking at a picture of Max. Wanting to cry so much but trying to stay strong. Then she hears someone coming up the ladder. Then Max gets on the rooftop. Liz runs to him and hugs him. He holds her. Then she looks up at him.)

Liz: (So relieved and happy.) "I thought you had left and I would never see you again."

Max: "We were thinking about going but we all decided even Michael that were better off here."

Liz: "But Max your always going to be in danger if your here?"

Max: "We all know that. But I don't care and neither do they." (Max very sure no doubt in his mind.) "I want to stay with you Liz and I don't care about the dangers as long as were together."

Liz: "How did you know I was here?"

Max: "Isabel, Michael, and I went to the party. Maria told me where you here. But I think all of us knew we made the right decision because before I left to come here Isabel was dancing with Alex and they both look happy. Maria and Michael were still fighting as usual but he did pull her into a dance." (Max looks at the radio.) "You know I told you before I left the reservation that I wanted to dance with you. How about now would you like to dance with me? (Max puts the radio up and Liz takes his hand.)

Liz: (Happy) "Yes" (A slow song comes on in that exact moment and Liz and Max get close and Liz puts her arms around Max neck and Max puts his hands around her waist. They move around and look at each other.)

Music: Maybe it's intuition but some things you just don't question Like in your eyes I see my future in an instant And there it goes I think I found my best friend. I know that it might sound more than a little crazy But I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you I think I dreamed you into life I knew I love you before I met you I have been waiting all my life

There's just no rhyme or reason only this sense of completion and in your eyes I see the missing pieces I'm searching for I think I found my best friend

I know that it might sound more than a little crazy but I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you I think I dreamed you into life I knew I loved you before I met you I have been waiting all my life

(Max and Liz are looking at each other and smiling. He touches her face and they look at each other again and they both lean in and Kiss. They continue kissing as the song plays on.)

A thousand angels dance around you I am complete now that I've found you

I knew I loved you before I met you I think I dreamed you into life I knew I loved you before I met you I've been waiting all my life. (Savage Garden)

(Max and Liz pull back from the kiss and Max puts his hands on her face again. they are smiling.)

Max: "I want you to know that no matter what happens in the future I love you and I am not scared anymore about us. Now I'm ready for whatever comes our way. When I thought I would die and you were kidnapped I kept on thinking to myself that I would never get to hold you and tell you I love you. But you save me by the love you have for me."

Liz: (Smiling) "I do love you Max. When you said we should take a step back I said to you that we were the only real thing I have ever felt which was true. I know where different and I'm going to be in danger if I'm near you. But I don't care. You said we didn't belong together. I think we do. I think fate wanted us together."

Max: (smiling) "You make me so happy".

Liz: (Smiles back) "So do you." (They kiss and he looks at her again. Liz smiles.) "So I guess in the movies they would say we live happily ever after."

Max: (smiles) "No I think they would say our Journey is just beginning together. But in the end we will get that happy ending."

Liz: "How do you know that?"

Max: "Because I'll do whatever it takes to get that happy ending with you. or I'd die trying."

Liz: (Smiles) "Me too. I love you Max."

Max: (smiles) "I love you too."

(They look at each other. He holds her face and they kiss. And they did have a Journey together and it was a rough one. But there love for each other was strong enough to over come anything. And in the end they did get that happy ending together.)

The end

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max - Liz
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.