Fanfic - Max/Liz
"A Present Unseen"
Part 67
by Meagzie
Disclaimer: I own nothing and am nothing but a lowly servant of my computer and endless hours of fanfic. (Ok, maybe not.) Ooo, but I do own Adam. Mine. Mine mine mine.
Summary: It's about two years after A Past Forgotten. Graduation is just around the corner, but so is trouble.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: R
Author's Note: Ok, I know I say this a lot and I talk too much as it is, but FEEDBACK. I need it... it keeps my blood pumping and my fingers typing. Please? Love you guys!
“Sir?” the soldier questioned timidly.

Khivar turned to the young recruit and sneered at him. His army consisted of both soldiers from Antar and Earth, but they all disgusted him. They were all merely puppets in this game of his, and much too stupid to realize otherwise.

“What do you want?” Khivar spat out.

“I, uh, well… the girl… she… uh-”

“TALK.” Khivar’s threatening voice echoed deafeningly off the walls.

“Both the prisoners are awake, sir.” Khivar’s tight lips curled up in a smile at the news. The time to play was to begin. He could almost taste it. Anticipation played with his nerves, and he was impatient to commence.

“Have her prepared. Actually, have both prepared. You know what to do.” The young soldier nodded. He was about to step out of the room before he paused and turned back to Khivar.

“Sir?”

“What is it that you want? Didn’t I give you direct orders?” Khivar’s irritation crept into his voice, and his tone was teetering on anger.

“I’m sorry, sir, I just wanted to know about the female prisoner. She fought the guard earlier, and he had to, uh, subdue her. Any orders you would like followed through this time?” Khivar again placed a grin on his face.

“No, continue as is. Earth women are known to be independent. We can’t have that now, can we?”

Khivar strode towards the soldier, actually patted the young man on the head and left through the door. And for a second time, he left with a smile on his face.

Part 66 | Index | Part 68
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.