Fanfic - Max/Liz
"A Present Unseen"
Part 49
by Meagzie
Disclaimer: I own nothing and am nothing but a lowly servant of my computer and endless hours of fanfic. (Ok, maybe not.) Ooo, but I do own Adam. Mine. Mine mine mine.
Summary: It's about two years after A Past Forgotten. Graduation is just around the corner, but so is trouble.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: R
Author's Note: Ok, I know I say this a lot and I talk too much as it is, but FEEDBACK. I need it... it keeps my blood pumping and my fingers typing. Please? Love you guys!
“Well, lookie, lookie at this,” Maria said as she stretched her legs. The dark night had grown on them not long ago, and they had finally made it to Sunny Oaks. It was a quaint little town, reminded her of Roswell minus the quirky alien theme.

The ride had been long, considering Alex wanted to make as little stops as possible along the way. Thank god for her large, strong bladder otherwise that trip would have been impossible. She didn’t know how Alex could do it.

Along the way, Maria had grown a special, loving bond for the red, hot little number of a car that Kyle owned. She had already named the beauty Hannah. Kyle wouldn’t mind.

“So this is Sunny Oaks, huh?” Alex asked, as he rounded the car and stood by the stretching Maria. “You think she’s in there?” Alex gestured towards the closed door just a small distance from them. In front of the room sat Maria’s red Jetta… it looked so plain and boring compared to Hannah. At least Maria thought so. Maybe Kyle would be up for some trading. Well, whenever she would see him next that is.

“You know, Alex, I’m starting to think this was bad idea. Coming out to Sunny Oaks without telling anyone. I don’t even know why I didn’t want to tell the rest of the Pod Squad. This is wrong and-” Maria’s bumbling words came to a halt when Alex clasped his hand over her mouth.

“Maria, be quiet. You’re rambling. You said we shouldn’t tell them because it wouldn’t be safe. You said that if it were just the two of us, Liz wouldn’t freak out so much. Remember?” Maria looked into Alex’s eyes, pondering for a moment before giving him a nod.

“Oh, right. Of course. Stupid me.” Maria turned away from Alex abruptly and walked over to the closed motel door. She looked over her shoulder at Alex, yelling, “Are you coming? Or are you just going to wait there like an immobile?” Maria started to pound on the door.

Part 48 | Index | Part 50
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.