FanFic - Max/Liz
"A Night of Memories"
Part 1
by Beth
Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the WB television network or the author, Melinda Metz or Jason Katims. I do not own any characters of Roswell. "Mr. Raddish" belongs to Kara and Emily of Roswell Underground.
Summary: Memories of an older Liz who is looking through the events of her life.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
The white moon in the dark sky full of shiny stars reflected the memories of her life that she, once again, needed to remember.

She looked at him and began to wonder how she finally found him. She remembered how she used to dream about the "perfect" man in Mr. Raddish's class. She had believed that maybe it was Kyle. But she had not felt any sparkles when she was with him, nor she had felt this connection she now shared with the man of her dreams.

Standing at the balcony of the private apartment, she saw the pale moon lighted the diamond ring at her finger. The wedding had been celebrated in the desert. She had walked toward the aisle covered of white flowers and candles and had smiled at her best friend and Isabel who were wiping each other's tears. She finally reached his hand and they vowed an eternal love.

She recollected the events of the day he asked her to leave with him, just because he was not able to live without her…a simple reason who meant everything to her. After a romantic dinner and a dance under the stars, he whispered in her ear that he loved her and had asked her. She answered yes and was overwhelmed by the joy of being in his arms, at the same time. She had finally found the missing element that now completed her life.

She cried as she thought of all of the events that happened that night, the night where she left Earth forever and went into the unknown, into space with the man she loved. The good byes to her parents who finally knew the truth, and to everyone she cared were difficult, but knowing that she will not be alone, that she will be with him, her sister in law, and the newly married couple reassured her and gave her the strength not to look back at the people she used to see everyday of her life.

She was now sitting back in one of the chairs of her bedroom, and looking through the pages of an old photo album where the pages demonstrated how they were often turned. She stopped and held a picture of Alex, and tears rolled against her cheek one more time as the memory flooded back into her mind. It was that fatal day when they tried to save Alex from the FBI. Her best friend since childhood, had tried to recover files of the aliens, but unfortunately, two agents came at the same time and he was sent to the white room where Max had suffered for so long. He died refusing to tell the truth.

The sad tears were quickly replaced by happy ones as she walked into the room of her son. He was named Alexander, to remember that true friends would always be here, no matter what happened, to protect the ones they loved. She had been pregnant one year after she came to the home planet of her love. During the nine months of her pregnancy, she had glowed and had this unexpected craving for Tabasco sauce. She laughed as she remembered how Maria had been horrified and scared at the sight of her putting the spicy sauce all over the food she was eating.

She finally looked back at this evening. It had been a beautiful day and the five of them had decided to picnic under the stars to celebrate. It had been four years that the war on the planet was over. Because of the talented leadership of her husband and the warrior skill of Michael and Isabel, the people lived in peace with no doubts.

She left her memories at the feeling of someone walking toward her. She realized without looking behind her, that it was him. He wrapped his arms around her, and she sighed as he asked her.

"Liz, what are you doing ? It's two o'clock in the morning. "

"Nothing Max, I was just thinking…"

The End.

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.