FanFic - Max/Liz
"A New Arrival"
Part 6
by Giselle
Disclaimer: The characters of the show Roswell belong to the writers and producers of the show, as well as the WB, and not to me. I am in no way involved with the show, actors, writers, producers, network, or charcters.
Summary: A new girl in town turns out to be an alien that could provide more answer's the the other's questions.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
It was the last class of the day, and Max sat in his seat bewildered and confused about what had happened with Jenna. All he could think about was the kiss. "Why did I kiss her?" he thought. "Kiss who?" he heard Isabel's voice in his head. He turned around and found Isabel watching him with a grin on her face. "Liz?" she asked. "No. Jenna. "Max said in his mind. "You kissed Jenna?" Isabel said as her face turned to shock as she watched him. "I knew you liked her." Isabel said. "I didn't. Well, I have feelings for her, but I tried to hold them back. I mean, I don't even know her that well." Max confessed. "You're worried about Liz, aren't you?" she asked. "You said it yourself Max, it's too dangerous." "I know. But if she finds out, I don't want it to affect our relationship, I mean, friendship." Isabel smiled and told him "Max, do whatever your heart tells you. If Liz is the one you want, go with Liz. But if your heart is telling you Jenna, then that's who you should be with." The release bell rang, and everyone and class headed for the door.

Max, Isabel, and Michael were walking in the hallway towards the parking lot to meet Jenna. Liz came walking up to them. "Hey guys." She said. "Hey" Max said stooping and looking at her. "So, uh, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to study for that Bio test today?" she asked Max. "Um, I can't. I have to do this…thing today, after school. But I'll call you if there's a change." He told her. They walked out of the hallway and saw Jenna talking with a tall, muscular, blond boy, who caught Isabel's eye. The three walked up to Jenna and the boy.

Jenna looked at the three, then at the boy. "Josh, this is Max, Michael, and Isabel. Guys, this is Josh, my stepbrother."

Isabel and Josh locked eyes. "Hi" he said staring at her. "We should get going." Michael insisted. "See ya at home." Jenna told her stepbrother. "Bye Josh" Isabel said as they started to walk away. "Bye Josh" Michael mimicked.

Liz walks into the Crashdown, where Maria is sitting at a table doing homework and eating a basket of fries. Liz walks up to Maria. "Maria, I need to borrow your car." Liz said. "Why?" Maria asked, "I think something's going on, and Max isn't telling me." "Well, you know the rule, where ever my mom's car goes, I go." Maria said as she got up. "Let's go." Liz said. They walked out the door.

The four were driving down the desert highway on their way to the reservation. Michael sat in the back seat impatiently, next to Isabel who was listening to a CD, by holding the disk up to her ear. "Can't you go any faster?" Michael said.

"We'll get there. Just be patient." Max said. He looked over at Jenna who looked as if she was uncomfortable. "Jenna" She heard Max say in her mind. "About what happened today…." he continued. "I know, it shouldn't have happened." He heard her say in his mind. They both looked at each other with a guilty expression.

"We'll talk about it later it" he said to her in his mind as he looked forward.

Liz and Maria were on the road about 1/3 a mile behind Max. "I think he likes her." Liz said. "Who?" asked Maria. "Jenna. You can tell by the way he looks at her. How they act when they're together." She said sadly. "Liz, he's just being friendly. And even if he does like her, it's not like you can get mad at him, because you guys aren't going out." Maria said. Liz looked at her like she was about to cry. "Yet" Maria continued. "Besides, you guys agreed not to have feelings for each other. You heard what Max said; it would be too dangerous if you guys got involved. It's for the better if you guys don't." Maria said.

Liz lowered her head and said sadly " I'm afraid you're right." The girls pulled up to the reservation. They parked next to Max's empty Jeep."Why would they comeback here again?" Liz said as she got out of the car. "Let's go find out." Maria said. They started to walk down a field headed to the cave where Liz and Max had found before.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 5 | Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.