FanFic - Max/Liz
"A Connection"
Part 7
by Susan
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters, they belong to the WB, I just borrowed them for a short period.
Summary: Takes place after "Blind Date".
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: Liz makes a connection with Max.
At the Crashdown Cafe:

Michael, Isabele and Maria sat in a booth trying not to discuss what was happening between Max and Liz when Alex walked in. "Hi everyone," Alex said. He immediately noticed the silence at the booth. "So what's up?"

"Hey Alex," both Maria and Isabelle said at the same time.

"We're kinda waiting for Max and Liz," stated Isabelle.

"So what was the deal with Max kissing Liz last night at the concert. I thought they had agreed just to be friends," Alex inquired.

Maria was the one who filled Alex into what had gone down last night and this afternoon. Then she explained what Max and Liz were trying to do as they spoke.

"And Liz is OK with Max using her like that?" Alex didn't mean for his question to sound so harsh and immediately threw Isabelle a look that said he was sorry.

"Max isn't using Liz, if anyone is using anyone then she is the one who," Isabelle was saying when Maria interrupted.

"Wait a minute, this is not Liz's quest, Max is..."

Now it was Michael's turn to interrupt, "Hey no one is using anyone. We all just want to know more and if Liz is somehow connected to Max in someway that allows us to get some answers, then so be it. In the meantime could you all be quiet." Michael had been thinking of Maria and asking her if she would like to try and see if she could see anything if he kissed her. But, he also knew she would never be willing to kiss him just for an experiment. And he couldn't let himself get involved like that again.

Alex was still trying to absorb everything that he hadbeen told. At last he spoke up, "Well if Liz could have a vision, then could anyone have one if they got too close... I mean, if they got together with any of you guys?"

All four friends suddenly got very quiet.

At the Evan's home:

Liz sat nervously on Max's bed, not sure if she could do what she had agreed to do. Max was leaning against his door with his hands shoved into his pockets, also very nervous, "Liz," he finally said.

"I know...this just seems too weird."

"Liz I know you said it was alright...I mean to see..Liz I don't want to hurt you and I don't want you to think I am willing to use you just to find out about my past. I'm not really sure if we should even try this or not. If something happened to you and you got hurt, I could never forgive myself."

Liz looked up at Max, still standing at the door. "I know this sounds strange Max, but I don't think this is going to hurt me."

"I know Michael and Isabelle both think we should try and see if you can see anything else."

"This is between me and you Max. I want to help all of you if I can find some answers to your past, but Max I need you to understand. I don't know how far I can go....I mean I'm not ready to have that kind of a relationship just yet. And I know somehow to find out the answers we are looking for we will have to go farther then... well further then we have."

Max sat next to her on his bed and took her hand into his. "Liz I would never expect you to do anything you are not ready to do and if we ever decide to do...uh..you know... we would never do it for this reason. If and when that day comes we will both be ready for it."

Liz looked lovingly into Max's eyes knowing what he said to her he meant. "Thank you, I really needed to hear those words from you. So are we going to neck of what?" She smiled as she asked the last question.

Max grabbed Liz and rolled her on the bed tickeling her playfully. She was now laughing loudly, telling him to stop or she would get even with him. He then reached his hands up and touched Liz's cheeks. Liz smiled up at him has she reached up and put her lips on his. He wrapped his arms completely around her, kissing her passionately once again. "I love you," he spoke softly without removing his lips from hers.

"Max," Liz hummed out as she felt his tongue slip inside her mouth. Both their hearts were on fire, beating rapidly. They were once again losing control in their passion for each other. Liz started to move her body in a rhythm that made Max groan as he felt himself stiffen harder with each movement of her body. He moved his hands down to her hips moving them with the same rythmn. She felt the hardness against her leg and it aroused her even more. She had a sudden urge to touch the hard area between his legs. When she reached down and touched his groin over his pants the flash came....

Max immediately could tell what had just happened and almost stopped moving. Liz kept messaging his erection. "Touch me Max, don't stop touching me" she said with passion in her voice.

The woman was smiling. Liz was sure she was smiling directly at her. She reached her hand out like she wanted Liz to follow her, to show her something.

Max was still kissing her, but wondering if he should stop this before it got too out of control.

Liz grabbed one of his hands away from her hips and moved it up her shirt and rested it on her breasts. Something was controlling Liz's actions, she had no control of herself.

Liz watched the woman in her mind as she was trying to show Liz pictures in her mind of a place. She couldn't make it out yet.

She was fully aware of what Max and her were doing and how it was the most exciting feeling of her life, but something was driving her almost as if telling her she needed more, more of Max's touch. She reached down and undid the button on his jeans, then she unzipped them. She wasn't sure what was driving her to be this forward with him. She had never done anything like this before, but she was no longer in control of her own body.

Max was caught off guard by Liz's forwardness. She was still driven by some force and found his other hand(leaving the one still messaging her breast)and pulled it down between her legs. Max knew at this moment, Liz was not in control of what was happening to her. He knew she would give herself to him. He could feel her love for him thoughout his body, but he could also tell she was unsure why she was doing what she was doing to him. He knew she wasn't ready to go where they were on the verge of going. He started to pull back away from her "Liz we can't....we're not ready for this."

The moment Max pulled away the connection was gone. The woman was gone. Liz still unsure why she had done what she had done, looked up at Max and said "Thank you". She knew she wouldn't have been strong enough to stop the force that was driving her. She loved him more then anything else, but she also knew she wasn't ready to go where they needed to go to make the vision clear enough for her to understand it.

Max was still trying to get his control completely back. He looked soulfully into Liz's eyes, "Liz, I'm sorry..I didn't mean for this to go this far..I mean I want to be with you more then you know, but we have to wait until it is right for both of us."

"Max I'm OK, I'm just not sure what came over me... I saw her again Max. She was showing me a place. I don't know where it was, but I know she was trying to show me more. Max what does this mean?"

"I'm not sure, I'm not even sure why you are having these visions instead of me."

"It just seems every time things start to get... you know..intense between us this happens. And when we stop, it stops."

Max hugged her tightly to him, which reminded him of how much he was still not in complete control judging by the feeling that ached for her coming from his pants. He stood up and said "I'll be right back and we can talk some more."

"Max where are you going."

"I think I better take a cold shower quick, before we talk or I don't think my mind or body can take sitting next to for that much longer." With that he stepped out of his room.

Liz laid back on Max's bed and giggled once again to herself. "I love you too Max Evans."

TBC

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max - Liz
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.