FanFic - Crossovers
"Spellbound in Roswell"
Part 1
by Christy
Disclaimer: Only the character of Mallory belongs to me, all other Buffy characters belong to Joss Whedon and company. The Roswell characters belong to Jason Katmis ( I hope I spelled that correctly), Melinda Metz and company. This fan fic was written for fun only, not profit.
Summary: The Scooby Gang (minus Amy {who's recently been de-ratted and has eyes for Graham}, Graham and Spike [these three characters stayed in Sunnydale, to keep an eye on the evil there] ) go to Roswell to investigate reports of some kind of evil events.
Category: Crossovers
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: For those of you who have never read my other Buffy fanfics, Mallory is Giles' daughter. She's a year or two older than Buffy. Giles had her to go live with her mother and didn't tell anyone he had a daughter for fear that she would be used as bait to get to him or the Slayer. Mallory had been dating Pike. Pike is Luke Perry's character from the movie. Mallory had met him when she was living with her mother. If you would like to read my other fan fics email me and let me know and I'll be glad to send them to you. This is my first fic featuring Roswell. Also, this is part six of this Buffy fic, but the first part that deals with Roswell. The Charmed sisters were in one part of this Buffy story, and I might decide to bring them into the Roswell part, but I'm still undecided on that issue. No flames please. Of the Buffy characters, the relationships are as follows: Buffy/Riley, Xander/Mallory, Willow/Oz. Of the Roswell relationships: Liz/Max, Michael/Maria, and Isabel/Alex.
Max and the rest of the Roswell gang exited the Crash Down. Liz locked the cafe up and the six of them were walking toward Max's jeep when a creepy looking guy suddenly grabbed Liz. Startled, she screamed. Max and Michael started to leap forward to save her, but the creep turned into something even worse. His visage contorted into what looked like a half-man/half-animal face. He opened his mouth, baring sharp fangs.

"Oh My God! What the hell is that?" Alex exclaimed. "Let her go!" Max demanded.

"Only if I get what I want." The creature countered.

"What is it that you want?" Michael questioned.

"Her!" The creature pointed to Isabel.

Alex jumped in front of her and put his arms out, shielding Isabel. "No way!" Alex shouted, "No way in hell!"

"Why do you want my sister?" Max inquired angrily.

"She's important to us." The creature said.

"Us?" Maria squeaked.

"Others like me." He answered.

"You're not touching her you undead freak!" Alex yelled. Isabel had never heard that tone of voice from Alex before, but it was oddly comforting. And sexy! She was clearly touched by the fact that he was standing up to this creature in order to protect her. Alex was brave, he had more courage than she ever thought possible.

"Give me the blonde or this one dies." The vampire's teeth were dangerously close to Liz's neck. "Liz!" Max cried out, his voice mixed with fear and anger.

"Let her go!" Michael shouted. "Not unless I get the slayer." The vamp snarled.

"What the hell is a slayer?" Isabel asked. "I'm not a Slayer, I'm just a normal teenage girl."

"I'm not buying it, Blondie!"

"I'm not the Slayer, I don't even know what a Slayer is!" Isabel shouted.

"You have powers." The vampire told her.

"I'm not this Slayer. You have the wrong girl."

"Don't lie!" He tightened his grip on Liz.

"Don't you think if I had these powers you speak of, that I would have used them?" Isabel countered. The vampire looked dumbfounded.

"Let the girl go!" A female voice shouted from behind the vampire. The vampire turned, still holding Liz. A blonde stood in front of him, stake in hand. "She's telling the truth, she's not the slayer, I am." Shocked, the vampire released Liz and she ran into Max's embrace.

"It's alright, Liz. You're safe now." He kissed her forehead and held her closer to him.

"Come on, big boy. Let's dance, or are you chicken?" Buffy taunted.

"You're the slayer?" The vamp questioned. Buffy rushed toward him and did a spin kick sending the vamp flying. He fell against a parked car. He jumped up quickly, snarling at Buffy. "Answer your question?" Buffy inquired.

"I guess I did have the wrong girl before." He turned to look at Isabel, "My apologies, ma'am." Buffy blinked. This was weird. A polite vampire? Well, stranger things have happened, I guess. Buffy thought. The vampire turned and charged her, knocking her to the ground. She quickly kicked him off of her and flipped her body over, her feet colliding with the vampire's chest. She rushed him again and plunged the stake into his heart. He turned to dust. The six kids stared in disbelief.

"Woah!" Alex muttered before turning toward Isabel, "Are you okay, Iz?" He asked. She was clearly terrified, but managed to nod. "Do you want me to-"

Alex started before Isabel leaned her head against his chest, surprising him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight.

"Is everyone okay?" Buffy asked as the rest of the Scooby gang ran towardthem.

"Thank you." Liz said softly.

"Just doing my job. I'm Buffy by the way."

"I'm Liz and this is Max, Isabel, Alex, Michael and Maria." Buffy turned to see her friends behind her.

"Oh and these are my friends. This is Giles, Xander, Mallory, Willow, Oz and this is my boyfriend Riley."

"Oz?" Alex said.

"Hey, Alex." Oz replied. The two young men shook hands.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Isabel asked.

"He's my cousin." Alex replied.

"What a small world." Liz smiled.

"Have you noticed anything strange going on in Roswell lately? Besides the vampire I mean." Buffy asked. "Not really." Liz replied.

"We were told that some great evil was present here, so we came here to get rid of it." Buffy told them. "And I'm so sorry that the vampire mistook you for me, Isabel. I have no idea why. I guess maybe they know we're here and you have blonde hair and all. That particular vampire, probably was new at it. The newer ones can be pretty dense."

"Wait a second!" Maria suddenly said.

"What is it, Maria?" Michael turned toward her.

"I found something kind of weird the other day, I almost forgot about it." Maria said, pulling something out of her bag. It was silver, shiny and oddly shaped. Kind of like egg shaped, but it had points on the ends of it. She handed it to Buffy. "Looks like some kind of medallion. Does it mean anything to you?"

"Giles?" Buffy said, handing him the medallion. Giles took it from her and stared at it. A worried look crossed his face.

"What is it, Daddy?" Mallory asked.

"Uh-Oh. He has that look." Oz commented.

"Giles?" Willow gulped. Giles seemed almost hypnotized by the object.

"Giles?" Riley attempted to get his attention, to no avail.

"Giles!" Buffy shouted, pulling him out of his trance like state.

"Wha- Oh, the symbol on this medallion, it's the symbol of a very powerful, very old evil." Giles stuttered.

"Roswell, we have a problem." Xander said sarcastically.

"We'll try to help in any way we can." Max offered, "But we'll have to test you, to make sure we can trust you, all of you, first."

"Test us? How?" Willow asked.

"It won't hurt or anything, we just have to connect with your thoughts and memories, stuff like that." Isabel replied.

"Oh." Willow said. The three alien teens walked toward the Scooby Gang. Isabel walked toward Buffy, Max toward Mallory and Michael toward Willow.

"Give me your hand." Max told Mallory. She did as he requested, the other two girls followed her example. When Max connected with Mallory, he saw her fighting vampires and demons along with the others. He saw Mallory in a store with Xander and another man with dark hair and blue eyes. He saw the blue-eyed man get shot and Mallory crying. He saw a funeral where the blue-eyed man was in a casket. He saw Mallory place a rose in the casket and kiss the man's lips. He saw her mouth 'Goodbye, my love.' He saw her hugging Giles. Finally, he saw her kissing Xander. He knew they could trust her. He felt her pain about losing the man in the shooting. He knew he would feel the same if that vampire had killed Liz.

When Isabel connected with Buffy she saw her with an older man. She saw a vampire stab the older man with a piece of wood, she saw Buffy cradling the man in her arms and sobbing. She saw Buffy kissing a guy dressed all in black and then finding out he was a vampire. She saw the love between the two. She saw Buffy drown and then Xander reviving her. She saw another girl, dark skin, hair and eyes fighting along side Buffy. She saw Buffy holding the girl in her lap as she died. Then saw the vampire that had been Buffy's love torturing Buffy and her friends. She saw Buffy sword fighting with the vampire in front of a strange looking statue. Saw Buffy plunge the sword into his chest and saw him sucked into a portal. She felt Buffy's pain. She saw Buffy fighting along side another girl with light skin, dark hair and eyes. Oh, that girl had on way too much makeup. She then saw Buffy fighting the girl. The last thing she saw was Buffy kissing Riley. She had seen enough, she knew she could trust Buffy.

Michael connected with Willow and saw her fighting along side Buffy and the others. He saw her kissing Oz. Then he saw her use magic. She floated a pencil in the air and staked a vampire with it. He saw her, Buffy and another girl tied to poles, the fire below them. He felt her fear. He saw the other girl turn into a rat and then saw Giles and another girl rescue her and Buffy. Michael didn't need to see anymore.

"Okay, do we really need to check the rest of them?" Michael asked.

"I don't think it's necessary since they were in the visions we saw. I think we can trust all of them." Max said.

"Especially since Oz is Alex's cousin." Isabel added.

"Good, cuz this kind of tires me out." Michael leaned against the door of the Crashdown and took some deep breaths. "Okay, so where do we start?" Maria asked.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.