FanFic - After Hours
"These Dreams"
"Alex and Isabel"
Part 1
by Courtney
Disclaimer: Not mine.
Summary: Some dreams are more real than you think.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Spoilers: None really Thanks: Who else would I thank but the RACers? Cheese grits and Iced tea for all! Note: This is part of a series of “dream” fics. There is no need to read them all to understand. Each revolves around a different Roswell couple. Definite PWP!!
This was the best dream he’d ever had and he never wanted to wake up.

Alex Whitman had never had a dream like this in his entire life. Not only was *she* there, his fantasy come to life, the girl he’d worshipped from afar for so long that he wondered if he’d ever get his chance with her – not only was she there, but his face was buried between her thighs as she shrilled with pleasure beneath his touch.

This was too good. It had to be a dream, because things like this never happened to him in real life. But, if he had to settle for the dream in lieu of the reality then at least he would enjoy what he could get. And the dream felt so real, so perfect. He could taste her, feel her, smell her . . . it felt like she as really there with him.

“God Alex, yes!” she moaned as his tongue played across her folds with exquisite attention. Concentrating on Isabel Evans had never been a problem for him. Getting her out of his head seemed to be the only problem. But tonight he would not try to banish her from his thoughts. Instead, he would revel in the feel of her body against his, the sweet, tangy taste of her that filled his taste buds and careened his senses into overdrive.

His tongue worked in slow, languid circles over her, lapping up her essence as his fingers delved inside her warm, wet passage. She moaned and arched her body towards his seeking mouth.

“Yes . . . ohhhh . . . Alex . . . Alex . . .” she moaned. The sound of his name on her lips in that passionate, breathy voice drove him on. He could feel his own need pressing hard against his jeans as he made love to her with his mouth.

They were lying on his bed and he couldn’t remember how they’d gotten there. One minute he was dreaming about being late for school, and then she was there.

“Hi Alex,” she said as she stepped around the corner and into his path.

“Isabel, hi,” he had said. “We’d better hurry,” he’d told her. “We’re both late for class.”

“It’s okay, Alex. We won’t get in trouble,” she’d assured him.

“But . . .”

“Alex, let’s go to your house,” she’d said.

“Wh-what?” he had stammered in disbelief.

She sidled up to him and ran her hands over his chest. “We could have a lot more fun at your house,” she said seductively.

“I, uh . . . um . . .”

“Come on, Alex,” she batted her eyes at him and added, “Pretty please? I promise you’ll like it.”

“Um . . .” he felt like he’d never breath again. This was unbelievable, even in his own dream. He tried to speak, but couldn’t find his voice, so he finally just nodded his affirmation to her.

She smiled at him in that sexy way she had and he felt his heart pounding in his ears. “Come with me, Alex,” she said as she took his hand in hers and led him down the hall. “This way,” she instructed and he kept following her. They stopped in front of a door at the end of the hall. “In here,” she told him.

“But, I thought . . . what about my house?” he asked.

“It’s in here,” she told him.

“It is?”

“Follow me Alex,” she told him and so he did. They opened the door and sure enough there was his familiar bedroom just as he knew it.

“Wow,” he breathed. “But, we were at school . . .”

“This is a dream, Alex,” she told him. “Anything can happen.” He nodded but still kept looking around the room. “Are you going to just stand there staring at the walls, or do you want to have some fun?” she asked.

“What, um,” he swallowed hard, trying to banish the lump that had formed in his throat. “Fun?” he squeaked out.

“Oh yes, so much fun,” she assured him. She lay down on the bed then and pulled him over to stand beside her. Her black leather skirt was hiked up over her full hips and she was wearing the tiniest pair of black lace thongs he’d ever seen. “Take them off, Alex,” she said breathlessly.

“You w-want me t-to . . .” his eyes were wide with amazement. Was Isabel Evans, *the* Isabel Evans, really asking *him* to take off her . . . Oh God. He felt like he might pass out.

“Alex, I want you to. I want to feel your hands on me,” she said in that same seductive voice. He couldn’t deny her. He’d prayed for this for so long, why *would* he deny her?

His hands were shaking as he brought them to her hips. “Oh God,” he hissed as his palms made contact with her soft, supple flesh.

“Take them off, Alex,” she repeated as she looked up at him from her position on the bed. He nodded and hooked his fingers into her panties on either side. He started to pull them down and she arched her hips up to allow the panties to slide down. He watched as he brought the lacy fabric down the length of her long, curvy legs until they finally came past her feet and off.

She watched him as he stared at the garment in his hands. Then, when he brought the panties to his face and inhaled deeply, she smiled. “What do they smell like?” she asked huskily.

“You,” he replied and his eyes finally met hers. She was taken aback for a moment by the desire she saw there.

“Alex . . . what do you want?” she asked him.

“I want . . . I want to taste you,” he finally managed. She gave him a thin, sexy smile and nodded. He nodded in return and let the panties slip from his grasp and fall to the floor. She kept her eyes focused on him as he knelt in front of her on the bed and lowered his face to her already pulsing center. She hadn’t realized how hot the thought of this little rendezvous had actually made her until she felt his lips on her. She squealed with pleasure and arched up towards him.

“God . . . yessss . . .” she hissed out.

Alex worked his mouth over her, paying special attention to every inch before moving on to the next. When he’d hit an especially sensitive spot she would groan and bring her hands to clutch his hair and hold him to her, as if he had any intention of stopping his onslaught at that point.

“You’re so beautiful, Isabel . . . so beautiful,” he said against her.

“Ahhhh, Alllllex,” she moaned.

“Does it feel good?” he asked and the words surprised him. He’d never dream of asking a girl such a thing in real life. But then, this was just a dream. He could be different in his dreams.

“It feels . . . oooohhhh . . . amazing,” she answered.

“You taste so good . . .”

His tongue grazed her clit and she gasped. “Oh fuck!”

“There?” he asked and he repeated the action.

She sprang up against him and practically shrieked. “Fuck! Yes!” she cried.

Alex was lost in her. Her cries of pleasure drove him on and his tongue moved faster and faster about her throbbing bundle of nerves. She was making a low, keening nose in her throat and each utterance of it made his cock pulse inside the confines of his jeans. She was driving him slowly out of his mind.

“Ahhh, yes, yes, yes,” she cried as his tongue swept over her again. “God! Oh, yesyesyesyesyesyesyes,” she chanted and felt her orgasm close at hand. “Fuck! ALEX!” she screamed and came hard against his face.

He licked her one more time from top to bottom and she quivered beneath him. Then he looked up at her and saw her lying back on his bed with her eyes closed, her chest heaving as she struggled for breath. He moved up onto the bed beside her and stared down at her face as she slowly came back to earth. When she opened her eyes to see him watching her she smiled.

“That was so fucking amazing!” she said.

He smiled down at her and nodded. “Yeah, it definitely was,” he agreed.

“I didn’t know you had it in you, Alex,” she said with a sly grin. Funny, neither did he.

“Isabel . . . can I ask you something?” he asked tentatively.

“After that performance, how could I say no?” she replied with a smirk.

“Can I, um . . . well . . .” he stammered and his eyes traveled down to fix on the bedspread.

“Yes Alex?” she asked.

“Can I . . . can I kiss you?” he finally asked her.

She looked at him for a moment and seemed to think it over. Then, she finally met his eyes and nodded her approval. “I think that would be okay,” she replied. He smiled slightly and bent down hesitantly towards her. It seemed to take forever for their lips to meet, but finally they did. And it was perfect.

His tongue flicked out to wet her lips tentatively. She parted her lips and allowed him entry. As the kiss deepened, their tongues slid against one another and she could taste herself inside of him. It was powerful, the musky, sweet tang that permeated the kiss.

Finally, when he pulled back, she said reluctantly, “I have to go now, Alex. It’s time for you to wake up.” She sat up and reached down to retrieve her forgotten panties from the floor and quickly pulled them on.

“Will I see you again?” he asked as she stood and straightened her skirt back down over her hips.

“Sure, Alex, you’ll see me at school,” she said.

“No, I mean . . . like this . . . will we, I mean . . . can this, um . . .”

“Maybe, Alex,” she smiled. “I had a really good time.”

He smiled back and nodded. “Yeah, me too.”

“Now close your eyes. It’s almost time to wake up,” she said.

He nodded and obeyed. Seconds after his eyes had closed he heard his alarm sound. He opened his eyes and reached over to hit snooze, hoping to return to the dream for one more minute. But, it was no use. She was gone. He sighed as he sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes. It was amazing. The whole thing had just seemed so real. He could still taste her, smell her, feel her beneath him . . . I’m going insane, he though. But, the hard bulge between his legs served as a physical reminder that at least *something* had happened. He sighed again and fell back against his pillow with a groan.

Across town, Isabel Evans lay in bed with her eyes open, smiling at the ceiling. She hadn’t gotten much sleep that night and she was surely going to flunk her history test that afternoon . . . but it had all been worth it. She hadn’t expected to have so much fun. Her knees still felt weak and she could feel a slick heat between her legs that told of the eventful evening she had had.

She grinned to herself as she thought, maybe I’ll have to visit Alex again some time.

* * * * *

The End

November 23, 1999

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.