FanFic - After Hours
"Kiss Me Deadly"
Part 1
by Miri and Courtney
Disclaimer: We own them, please send money.
Summary: Here's a good old smut fest! Just plain PWP. Michael secretly watches Liz . . . and sees a lot more than he expected.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Miri's Dedications: To Courtney, who is co-authoring this, I love ya! And to Brandi, who is just special! Also, to all of you for taking the time to join our new list. Courtney's Dedications: To Miri, because she rocks! To Brendan, for making me want him so much, lol. And to Lita Ford for the title. She’s one rockin’ ass magnificent bitch ;-) Thank you all!
Michael Guerin stepped to the window, and peered inside. There she was, the beautiful Liz Parker. He knew it was wrong to watch her, and even more wrong to have feelings for her, but he couldn't help it. Something about her was so incredibly alluring.

He watched as she put down her journal, and slipped it into her new hiding place. It reminded him of the time he had taken her journal. He had felt so damn jealous of Max, and that had led him to watching Liz almost every night. It was the only way he could be this near her, without having to pretend he didn't like her.

His breath caught in his throat when he saw he pull her shirt off. So far, he had been respectful of her privacy, and left each time she started to undress for bed. Only this time, he couldn't tear his eyes away from her, that magnificent body had him caught in a trap. He stared ate her, unblinking, as she pulled her shorts down, over smooth, sleek hips. She was clad in only her panties, black lace thongs that made Michael's mouth water, when she walked over to her dresser, and pulled out a photograph. He leaned closer for a better view, and gape-mouthed shock was his only expression as he saw it was a picture of him! She ran her finger over it, and used her other hand to massage her breasts. This was too much! Michael nearly jumped out of his skin. Little Lizzie Parker, pleasuring herself, and to a picture of him!!

“Oh my God,” Michael hissed under his breath. His eyes were glued to the girl beyond the window and he could feel his body already responding to what he was witnessing. Liz had gone over to her bed and lay down. She placed the picture on the nightstand and closed her eyes as she moved her tiny hands over her perfect little breasts. He could see her mouth open on a sigh that he could not hear as she caught her already hard nipple between her fingers. She threw her head back against the pillows and he could see her back arching just barely off the mattress.

All Michael wanted was to be there, in that room, with her. But, he knew that would be a mistake. And he knew that he should leave before it was too late . . . but he just couldn’t turn away. Instead, he stayed still and watched Liz Parker running her hands over her own body and imagined that those hands belonged to him.

Her eyes were still closed so he knew that she wouldn’t see him. He could be a bit more at ease in his voyeurism. Though, it wasn’t as though he could have stopped watching, even with the threat of being seen. He was mesmerized by her. Her hands were kneading her breast now, rubbing them fiercely as her mouth fell open again.

He could see the picture on her nightstand and again he was amazed at the idea of her doing, well, *this*, and thinking about him. How could she feel this way about him and yet he’d never known? She was supposed to love Max. She was supposed to *want* Max. Why, then, was it Michael’s face that drove her to this state of pleasure? But, then again, why was he here instead of with Maria? Michael decided that these questions were better left unasked, knowing that the answers would only hurt everyone involved. Besides, the scene beyond the window had drawn his thoughts away from everything else once again as he focused wholly on what Liz Parker was doing with her amazing little hands.

Her left hand still cupped her breast, but her right hand had begun to wander. She moved it stealthily down the smooth flesh of her stomach, stopping as she reached the black lace of her panties. Michael’s eyes grew wider as he saw her slip her hand beneath the panties and move it lower. He could tell just when she found the right spot by the slight grimace that covered her face. She rolled her head on the pillow as her hand moved in slow, languorous circles below the black lace.

Michael found himself wishing that she’d take those panties off. He wanted to see her . . . all of her. He wanted to watch was she was doing to herself in every vivid detail. Then, as if she could read his mind, Liz removed her hand from herself and brought her hand down from her breast to pull the black thong from her body and toss it to the floor.

Finally, she was completely exposed to him. He could see all of her . . . all that he’d been seeing in his dreams for months and more than he’d ever expected to get the chance to see. The reality took his breath away.

As he continued to watch with rapt attention, Liz scissored her legs and brought both of her hands down. Parting her lower lips with one hand, she used the other hand to begin the slow torture she planned to submit herself to. First she ran one finger over herself from top to bottom, shuttering a little as her touch grazed her clit. Then, she lowered her hand and entered her own body with two fingers. Michael watched as she fingered herself, amazed that this girl before him was really the same Liz Parker that he knew. That Liz was a good girl, an honor student, a former Girl Scout, probably . . . but apparently even good girls could have a bad side. And Michael was liking her bad side an awful lot.

He could see her hand moving rapidly below her waist. She tossed her head wildly on the pillow and groaned loud enough for him to hear through the thin glass that separated them. He could see her fingers moving from inside of herself, up to the tiny bundle of nerves that ached for attention. She stroked lightly, teasing herself, letting herself get so close . . . then stopping and moving away only to repeat the action. He could see the exquisite torture etched on her face and he longed to be in on the action.

Liz continued to stroke herself. Michael could hear strained moans of pleasure, his face all but pressed to the window by now. The only thing keeping him from jumping in there was that sheet of glass. He did, however, manage to develop a massive erection, almost to the point of being painful. He was so caught up in thought that he didn't notice Liz look over towards the window.

A look of shock came over her face. She ceased her self-gratification and ran to the window, still naked. Yanking the window up with one hand, covering her breasts with the other, she got ready to yell.

"Michael! What are you doing? I mean, well..."

She stopped mid-sentence. Fighting a wave of extreme embarrassment, she looked down. It was then that she noticed the huge bulge in Michael's pants. He was enjoying this! Was there hope at all, she thought, that maybe he felt the same way about her?

Liz didn't have time to think about that any longer. Michael lowered himself into her room, and led her to the bed. Without saying a word, he kissed her. A hungry, hot kiss, that left Liz breathless. Still feeling hot and bothered from before, she got caught in the moment and pulled him to her. She lowered one hand to the front of his jeans and rubbed his hardness. He moaned into her mouth. His excitement grew as she undid the button and slid the zipper down. She got his shirt off quickly and ran one hand over the smooth skin. He was enchanting.

They fell back on the bed and Liz eased Michael's jeans down, followed by his boxers. She nearly gasped when she saw him, all of him, but held back the urge. Instead she lowered her mouth to his penis, and traced a circle around it with her tongue. He arched his back as she played with him, never giving him what he truly wanted, needed. She continued the game until he could stand it no longer. He pulled her back up onto his chest and cupped her breasts. Small, perfect breasts. He wanted a taste.

Leaning forward, he encased one hard nipple in his mouth, sucking gently. He moved to the other one, leaving a trail of warmth, running his tongue over the space between. She leaned into him, enjoying the feel of him on her.

Michael loved the way she tasted. He worried her nipple for a moment more before finally the urge to taste her everywhere overcame him and he released her breast to move his kisses down her stomach towards the sweet nectar that awaited him below. When his tongue swirled into her navel, she gasped. He trailed his tongue down her abdomen, stopping just at her hairline. He blew on the trail of wetness he’d left in his wake and Liz shivered and smiled. Giving her a sexy grin, Michael lowered his mouth to her at last.

At the first touch of his tongue to her clit, Liz thought she might scream. She bite her lip and squeezed her eyes shut as she felt him flatten his tongue against her and lick her from top to bottom. It felt so good; she reached down to thread her fingers through his hair and pushed his face closer.

Feeling her hands in his hair, Michael was encouraged. He lapped his tongue at her wetness, her taste filling his senses. He moved his tongue back up to her clit and wrapped his lips around the nub. As he sucked her flesh into his mouth, Liz arched so far off the bed that she nearly pushed them both to the floor. With one hand, Michael pressed her hips back down and continued his onslaught. He licked and sucked and teased her until she was ready to explode.

“Please Michael . . . God, please . . .” she begged. The sound of his name on her lips in that breathy voice nearly undid him. He needed her . . . now. With one final swipe of his tongue, he felt Liz stiffen and then come hard against his lips. He stayed with her, letting her ride out the orgasm until she was finally still. Then, he moved back up her body, ready for the next step in this dangerous game they were now playing together.

Lying beside her, Michael took her in his arms and pulled her on top of him. She smiled down at him and he grinned in return. She was straddling his stomach, her heat soaking into him and making him throb with want for her. He couldn’t wait any longer. He grabbed her hips and brought her down for easy access. He spread her legs open, and entered her slowly.

Liz cried out as he sank fully into her, filling her in a way that she had never imagined could feel this good. She threw her head back, swiveling her hips as she rode him. Michael groaned and clutched at her hips tightly as he guided her movements. He was getting close already. After watching her for so long, he didn’t have much restraint left.

“Oh God . . . Liz, I’m . . .” he tried to say.

“Me too, it’s okay,” she assured him breathlessly. He groaned again and flipped her over again so that she was now beneath him. Then he began to slam into her, each thrust hitting her in just the right spot as she dug her nails into his back. “Oh fuck . . .” she moaned as she felt another orgasm fast approaching. Michael gave one more thrust and she clamped down on his cock, sending him over the edge as well. They both exploded together, then fell down into a tangled heap on the bed.

It took him a minute to catch his breath, but when he did he opened his eyes to look at her and pulled her into his arms. He kissed the top of her head, the tender moment feeling out of place with the rough sex they just shared, but still feeling right. Neither spoke for a long time, both knowing that their first words would shatter the illusion they had managed to create. Finally, Michael had to speak.

“Liz . . .” he breathed. She pulled back from his hold enough to meet his eyes. “What we just did . . . I mean, we shouldn’t . . .”

"Shh," she placed a finger to his lips to stop his words. "Don't say it, not yet," she pleaded. He nodded and pulled her to him again. She lay her head against him, burying her face in his chest. He held her in his strong arms, and it felt so right. Just a little more time, she pleaded with no one, just a little more time with him.

After an hour passed, and Liz had fallen asleep, Michael carefully got up from the bed. He got dressed, and stared down at the dark-haired beauty. He ran one finger down her back, wishing he didn't have to leave. He reached into his pocket, taking out the picture of Liz and Maria that he always carried with him. He placed it next tot he picture she had of him. Two seconds later, he was out her window. He had no regrets.

-END

January 6, 2000

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.