FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Bird in a Gilded Cage "
Part 8
by bec
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Summary: What would happen if the Government actually did get them, and what would the government want with them?
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG
Chapter 8 -

Maria looked into Michael's eyes. "Hi…" She said.

"Hi yourself."

"What are we doing Michael?" Her voice trembled as she spoke.

"It's what we've wanted to do, it's the only way. I can't watch them hurt you again, I can't." He told her as he moved closer. She felt the bed move under him.

Maria couldn't take her eyes off of his lips as they came closer to hers, so close she could feel his breath. This is what she had wanted, had waited for. She felt his lips press against hers, his lips were warm, warmer than she ever imagined. Her lips moved over his, fitting to them, tasting him.

Michael rolled over her, fitting himself to her. Her legs opened to accept him. Maria felt something hard against her stomach, something hot and rigid. Michael's lips opened and she felt his tongue run along the edge of her upper lip, she didn't even think about it, she widened her lips and allowed him access to her mouth…her tongue. She couldn't believe this was happening, everything she had every dreamed about this moment paled in comparison. In her dreams it wasn't this hot, the feelings weren't this strong. It made her head spin, she couldn't think, couldn't stop herself. She didn't want to stop.

She moaned, "God Michael..yes…I've wanted this for so long."

"I know baby, me too, me too." Michael ground his hips into her. She tried to move closer, tried to press that hardness to her. So close, just a little more and he would be where she needed him the most. She raised her hips even more off the bed, pressing herself deeper into him.

"Maria, touch me, please I need to feel you touching me." Michael groaned the words into her mouth. She raised her arms and slipped them around his neck, reaching up and running her hands through his hair, that wonderful spiky hair. He pressed into her once more, she clenched her fingers into his silken locks. She felt Michael's hands move up her rib cage, glide over her stomach, the sensation caused her nipples to harden.

"Yes…yes…please." She wasn't even sure what she wanted, but she knew she needed something, there was something just out of her reach. She pulled her hands from his hair and clutched his shoulders. Michael moved his lips down her jaw-line, dropping kisses as he went, he lowered his head to her chest. He opened his mouth over her skin and ran his tongue along the swell of her collarbone. His hand reached up towards her breast and enveloped it with his palm. He lightly ran his fingertip over her nipple. She thought she was going to die. A sweet agony rose up out of her, from deep down in her soul. She knew if she opened her eyes she would see stars floating above the bed. She arched her back up off the bed and he brought his mouth down over her nipple, he swirled his tongue around the hard bead.

Maria sucked air into her lungs, she hadn't realized she had been holding her breath, wanting, waiting for more. Michael lifted his head and waited for the cold air to hit her nipple, causing it to swell even more. He lightly ran his tongue over it again. "You like that huh?"

"Oh…My…God." Maria sighed. She opened her eyes and stared into his, they looked different, not as cold, not as dark. She smiled, they were actually twinkling.

"Do you want more?" he ask.

"I want it all…please Michael." She pleaded with him. She felt his weight shift on the bed again, he was moving lower, she felt his hands lightly pushing her legs up and apart. If he would have waited one more second, she would have stopped him, but he didn't, the next thing she knew she felt his tongue again, felt him stroke it along her lower lips, with one hand he reached up and held her lips open. She felt a added heat flowing over her, she realized it was Michael's warm breath. He suddenly placed his whole mouth over her. Her reaction was explosive, she brought both feet down on the bed and pushed up with all her might. She felt him lick her once, twice, and then she did explode, her whole body tensed up as ripples of pleasure washed over her. She couldn't hold back the moans that rushed up through her throat, she had never felt anything like this in her entire sixteen years. As she slowly came back down she realized he was still nipping and sucking at her. She reached down and grasped his head between her shaking hands. "Michael, please, stop, no more, please." She couldn't take it, she couldn't breath, it was too much.

He moved up and over her again, gently raining kisses on her lips. She could taste herself on him, it was sweet and spicy all at the same time. She knew she should be embarrassed, but she wasn't, she felt wonderful, she wanted him to feel it too.

Michael suddenly felt himself being pushed off of her, hard, roughly. He rolled off and prepared himself for her anger. He didn't know what he had done wrong, but he prepared for the worst.

"Maria, I'm sorry." Michael said.

"I'm not." He looked up and she was smiling down at him. He didn't understand, he had thought she was mad at him.

Her smile grew and it suddenly turned almost teasing. "My turn" she said.

"You don't have to." He stammered.

If she hadn't known better she would have thought HE was embarrassed. But no, that couldn't be, this was Michael Guerin, king of the smart-asses.

She slowly slide her body down his, rubbing against as much of him as she could. "Oh but I want to," she boldly told him. She looked down, he was big, but then she thought, how would I know. She grasp him with her hands and slowly lowered her head. She kissed the tip of his cock and let her tongue reach out and caress him. She felt his body stiffen and jerk, and she smiled again. She had done that. She realized the power she held over him. She opened her mouth again and took him inside, running her tongue along the vein, he groaned loudly. He called her name… "Maria" she sucked, not hard, just enough to see if she could get another reaction… "Maria." She looked up again, he was looking at her with those same dark angry eyes. She pulled her mouth off him, she must have done something wrong she thought.

"Maria!"

Maria suddenly sat up in bed and looked around, Michael was standing at the end of the bed.

"I'm up, I'm awake." She said.

"You were moaning, I just wanted to make sure you were ok." Michael ask. "What's up? Nightmares?" Michael questioned her.

"No, not a nightmare," she blushed as she rolled out of the bed and Michael just stared at her. "Whatever." If she didn't want to tell him, fine, he wasn't going to ask again.

-*****-

Yeager stepped up behind Topolsky, she was watching one of the many monitoring screens that were scattered throughout the room. The screens showed the different angles of the cells. Every angle was taken into account when the plans had been drawn up for this place.

"So what's up boss?" Yeager ask. "How are we going to go about this."

Topolsky never took her eyes from the monitor in front of her. "Rewarding first, I think. Lets give them something, let them relax and then we start with the psychological program. They're too tense right now, they're not any good to us this way. Let them calm down and then we start, how does that sound to you?"

"Sounds fine, just as long as I get to play…soon." Yeager said. He pulled her away from the monitor and turned her to face him.

"Oh you'll get to play, I'll be the good cop, you're the bad cop." She moved closer to him. I'm looking forward to seeing you work again actually. I haven't seen you work since Bosnia," she looked him up an down, lingering in certain areas. "I've missed watching you, especially watching you work with some of your tools."

He reached out and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her roughly towards him. "I've brought some of my best tools with me too."

"I can tell," she said grinding her hips against his.

"I always carry that 'one' with me." He grinned.

"Maybe we should go over all your toys beforehand?" She ran her fingertips up the side of his face.

"Now?" He ask.

"Right now I have to go over some things with my assistants, wouldn't want them to get too lax you know." She ran her other hand around his hip and stroked it over his ass. "I wanted to ask you, did you bring the oil you used in Paris?"

"Don't I always answer your special request." He answered her grope with one of his own. He moved his hand inside her lab coat and slid it up under her top. She wasn't wearing a bra. Just the way he liked her.

"Good, I have something special in mind for it." She stepped back and straightened her top. She turned and started to walk away. "Meet me in my rooms at midnight, the door will be unlocked."

He laughed as she left the room. He turned and started watching the monitors again. He smiled when he noticed the small blonde sitting in a corner while that punk Guerin lay back on the bed, the sound was turned down but he could tell they were arguing again. He couldn't wait to get started on them two. He smiled again as he imagined making her scream, and making the boy watch. He was really looking forward to this.

-*****-

Michael turned and laid down on the bed, he rolled to the back of the bed, pushed himself up on one elbow and with his other hand he patted the mattress, "come to bed sweetie."

Maria picked up the pillow closest to her and threw it at him, hitting him in the face. "You wish," she said. "I'm not sleeping with you."

"Fine, more room for me," he stretched out and faked a yawn. "Don't know what your missing."

"And what exactly am I missing Michael, you tell me?" she leaned back against the corner and slid down the wall. "So, tell me, obviously one of us has done it, was it you?"

He jerked his head up and turned to look at her, "what the hell are you talking about?"

"Well you heard the Wicked Witch of the West, one of us isn't a virgin, I know its not me, and its not Liz cause we tell each other everything. So tell me, is it you?" Part of her wanted to hear his answer, but another part, hidden way back in the corner of her brain was churning with jealousy, what if it was him, did she really want to know. She remember the dream again, he didn't act like a virgin in her dreams.

"I am not discussing this with you." Michael laid back down, he knew if he told her the truth she wouldn't believe him. If he told her that he was a virgin she would laugh her head off. When Max was taking the vote and he had looked at her, saw her fear, he couldn't have stopped himself from taking her hand if he had wanted to. But he had wanted to comfort her, wanted that look to go away. He had liked that feeling, liked knowing that he could be the one to make her feel better, feel safer. But the moment was gone, they were back to snapping at each other.

"Oh come on, didn't the doctor ask you all kinds of questions during his test? I know he ask me about a million of them. I figured they were a standard form he was reading off of. A bunch of them had to do with sex. I told the truth, didn't you." She curled her legs up under her and waited to see if he would answer.

"You answered those stupid questions, why, what the hell were you thinking." Michael heard a little voice go off in his head He rolled over onto his stomach. "What did you tell him about us?"

"Us, what us?" She said. she tried to make the voice in her head shut-up but it kept right on going.

"You know, that kiss, that one in the Crashdown." He ask without looking at her.

Maria looked down, her green toenail polish was almost gone, she had just had it done the day before they were taken. "He didn't exactly ask about kissing, he kept calling it "heavy petting", made it sound like I was a dog or something. I told him no, I said that there wasn't anybody who…"

Michael looked up when she stopped talking, her voice had sounded so sad, he wondered if she had that same sad look in her eyes again. "Anybody who what?"

"Anybody who wanted to kiss me."

"I wanted too."

"But you only did it to shut me up." Maria still wouldn't look up.

"Well yeah, there was that, but I could've just smacked you if I had wanted to shut you up bad enough."

She jerked her head up, "you would never hit a woman Michael, so don't even try it."

"How do you know that, how do you know what I would do." Michael ask her.

She looked into his eyes and said quietly, "I don't really but, you just don't seem like the type to hit a woman, I mean you get angry sometimes, well a lot. But I don't think you would ever hit me."

"I'm not my foster father Maria, I don't hit women." Michael replied.

"Did your foster fath…" Maria was afraid if she finished the question Michael would stop talking to her. She was afraid if she pushed him too far he would withdrawal from her again.

"When I was little, he hit me a lot, but a couple years ago, I started hitting back, he didn't like that." Michael said, there was no emotion in his voice.

"I'm sorry you have to live that way." Maria felt like she wanted to cry. It explained a lot of his anger. It was bad enough being an alien, but to not have anyone in your life to love you was an even greater injustice.

"You want to know something, even as bad as it was, I would be happy to be back there right now." Michael said.

Maria smiled at him, "yeah I know what you mean."

They both heard the door open and reacted together, Michael sitting up in the bed, Maria pushing her way back up the wall.

A group of lab coated technicians came into the room, they were pushing large carts with tables on them. As they proceeded to set the tables up, more technicians came in carrying chairs and boxes. They unfolded the chairs and set them up by the tables, the boxes were placed in the middle of the two tables.

Topolsky came into the room and shut the door. "Mr. Thomas please open the cubicle doors."

You could hear the click of the locks and their doors opened.

"It's ok, you can come out. I brought some things for you. Books, magazines, cards. A radio. I figured you needed something to occupy yourselves." Topolsky stood back from the tables and waited. She wasn't sure if they would come out while she was still in the room.

Max stepped out of the cell and stepped up to the first table. He peered into the box closest to him. He looked up at Topolsky, "why, you haven't given us anything to read or do for over two weeks, why now?"

"I thought you needed some down time. Just some time to yourselves. No test, no questions, just the six of you, doing whatever you want." She walked to the back of the room, stepping up to a wall panel that was wedged between Rooms B and C she pushed a small panel that stuck out about a quarter of an inch. The panel slid back into the wall. "There's a fully equipped shower and bathroom through these doors. If you want to bathe, help yourself. But I'm not going to lie to you. The shower is monitored at all times. I'm sorry but I can't give you any privacy besides your cubicles, you still have control over them."

"Unless you want to turn on the lights or the sound after we turn it off." Michael said.

She smiled at the boy, "Michael I'm not your enemy here, I'm trying to make this as easy as possible for you." She turned to the rest of them "For all of you."

"I thought you wanted us to choose the "hard way", I believe that's how you put it?" Isabelle moved out of the cell and joined Max at the table. The rest of the kids moved into the main room. They moved cautiously, they didn't know how to take this "new" Topolsky.

"I admit I have a tendency to get a little overbearing, but its because of the cause. I've explained it to you, we don't have much time here. But I've also come to realize that this has been very hard on all of you. One day your all living normal happy lives and the next your taken from everything and everyone you know and loved and dropped into a very difficult situation.

"And cards and books are going to make it better? Not by a long shot." Kyle retorted. "You want to make us feel better, let us go."

"Even if it was up to me, I couldn't, we've come to far to turn back. I'm just trying to help in any small way I can." She turned and walked towards the door. "Relax, read a little, listen to some music. We'll talk again tomorrow alright." She smiled and said goodnight and walked through the door.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 9
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.