FanFic - After Hours
"Barely There"
Part 1
by Miri
Disclaimer: Not mine, no money, don't sue.
Summary: That's, er, classified!
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Feedback: Por favor? Distribution: Sure, just let me know.
I sit on my bed. I'm all alone in my room. I've turned the light's off, but the glow from my oil burner flickers on the wall, as one of my favorite aromatherapy scents burn. I hear a noise outside, and someone slides my window open. He comes in, and stands before me, hands on hips, hair unruly. Feral expression on his face.

In an instant, his lips are on mine. Crushing them. His hands find the salty tear that has fallen from my eye, and he brushes it away. I didn't know he'd be here, but I'm glad he came. His tongue slides into my mouth, he's skilled, he knows what to do. I feel his fingers, he is unbuttoning my shirt. It's open all the way now, and he works on the clasp of my bra. Freeing my breasts from the lace, my nipples grow hard.

He removes his shirt, discarding it next to mine, he presses his chest against mine, and I revel in the feel of my sensitive nipples, against his smooth, muscled chest. He brushes a strand of hair from my forehead, and looks at me with the strangest expression. I see the want in his eyes, I echo that desire. He knows I am ready.

He pulls me closer, my legs wrap around his waist, his arms around my back. He is kissing my neck now, down to my breasts. His tongue tasting the swell of my flesh, he likes what he finds. I'm aching for him. He knows. He teases me, pressing his groin into me, I feel his arousal.

He brings my hand down to the bulge in his jeans, placing my fingers over that spot, I stroke him with my thumb. He responds with a moan, only I can hear him. His hands are removing my pants, pulling them over my hips, my panties follow. I'm damp, he can feel it. I want him, he knows.

I find the top button on his jeans, I open it. I slowly glide the zipper down, he wears no underwear. He helps me remove the jeans, and now we are naked, nothing stands between us. Hot skin on hot skin. Is it warm in here? I'm on fire.

He teases me a little more, rubbing the tip of his cock between my legs. I squirm, he holds me firmer. He enters me.

Blinding jolts of pain, exploding inside me. This is my first time. He knows, and goes slow. When he is fully buried in me, he begins the movement. I'm sitting on his lap, our hips moving together. It feels so good. I want to cry out, but I don't. Sound would break the barrier, I don't want it to.

I feel the end near, I'm elated and sad. I don't want it to end, but I have to release. When the end does come, it is both of us together. I'm quivering in his arms, and he holds me tight. I am grateful for his warmth.

We stay, locked in that position, until he gets up. I know he has to go, but that doesn't make it any easier. The only thing keeping me from losing it completely, the fact that I know he will be back. Tomorrow night. He is out the window. He hesitates, "Goodnight, Maria."

He is gone, but I answer anyway, "Goodnight, Max." I am alone again.

END

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.