FanFic - Other
"Sense of Completion"
Part 26
by Linda
Disclaimer: Don't own 'em, just borrowing 'em. I'll return' em the way I found 'em.
Summary: This sequel deals with issues the six were left with right after my other story ended. What 'other' symptoms might Liz develop carrying Max's child? What happens when Kyle and Maria commiserate about their parents' dating? What happens if Kyle finds out about the alien trio? And, what about the other alien pods from the same crash as the trio? Can there be more alien shape shifters out there?
Category: Other
Rating: R
Authors Note: If you haven't read my previous story, "Us Six Against the World", it is recommended before reading this one. This story begins the day after my other story ended. It's gonna be another LONG one. ;-)
Disclaimer: I Knew I Loved You By Savage Garden

There's just no rhyme or reason
Only this sense of completion
And in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for
I think I've found my way home
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
But I believe

::CHORUS::

**********************

Michael lifted his head finally, and they both took deep breaths. "You sure, Maria?" Michael asked.

Maria smiled and hit his arm. "Where's the guy I was going to have to fight off?" she teased.

Michael grinned, his own eyes turning playful. He suddenly scooped Maria up in his arms and walked to the bed and after dropping her on it, he followed her down.

Maria laughed as she bounced once, but then Michael was on top of her and they were kissing again.

Maria sighed as she locked her arms about his neck, and just enjoyed the closeness, knowing where it would lead.

Maria moaned as Michael moved his open mouth from her lips, down over her jaw and neck. He licked the line of her jaw up to her ear and then he dipped his tongue into her ear.

Michael could hear Maria's sighs of pleasure and his own pleasure was heightened. He loved knowing he could make Maria purr for him. Only him.

Maria arched up as Michael's hands started roaming her body. The feel of his big strong hands lifting up her top, and sliding their way up to cover her breasts made her gasp. It was always this way. They had gone this far before, and as usual, Maria wanted more. And now finally, they weren't going to stop. Maria let her own hands start to wander, and she pulled the shirt up off of Michael as well.

Michael leaned back to let her slip his shirt off, and he in turn removed hers. Then he was back down and his mouth made Maria jump when it clasped onto one pouting nipple.

Maria moaned low in her throat so as not to make too much noise, and slid both of her hands in Michael's hair to hold him in place.

Michael took turns between suckling and rolling his tongue around the hard nipple. He couldn't get enough of the taste of Maria. Michael jumped when he felt Maria's tiny hands reach between then and cup him through his jeans. He felt her run her nails up his jean-covered bulge, and then she gave a light squeeze.

Michael moaned low in his throat now, and just enjoyed the feel of Maria's hands teasing him. Always before, this had where he'd stopped them. But now he didn't have to. He could give himself to Maria as he had always wanted to.

Michael wanted to see all of Maria. To taste all of Maria. With the blood pounding in his ears, Michael sat up and removed the rest of Maria's nightclothes. He watched as she arched up to help him, and he just stared at the sight before him. He had felt her before, and pleasured her before, but he hadn't allowed himself to see her before. He'd known he wouldn't be able to stop them if he had. Now he knew he'd been right.

Michael slid his eyes back up Maria's heaving body, and met her eyes.

Hers were smiling and pleading for more. He saw her hands reach out to take him in her arms, but he had to do what he'd been dying to do even before he saw her like this.

He slid between her legs, and reached with one finger to glide it over her sensitive core, which was so wet and swollen. Maria arched up and grabbed his shoulders in a strong grip when he touched her. Michael was amazed at the liquid that answered his caress. He did it again with the same results and smiled. Finally he couldn't wait any longer, and he leaned forward and replaced his finger with his tongue and ran that down her swollen lips as well.

Maria bit her lip to keep from crying out and instead she dug her fingers into Michael's shoulders instead.

Michael didn't mind. He didn't even feel it. The essence and taste of Maria drove him wild. He picked up speed and continued to draw his tongue over her wet opening, and all the way up to the sensitive little nub at the top.  He could hear Maria's whimpers of pleasure and this spurred him on.

Michael knew this being Maria's first time, it was going to hurt, and he hated that thought. So he wanted to make her first time as special as possible. He continued laving her with his tongue, and then when he reached the sensitive nub once again, he captured it in his mouth, sucked on it and swirled around it with his tongue, and slid one finger inside of her.

Maria gasped and Michael felt the tension in her body as she arched, and then he knew felt her insides clenched around his finger, as she rained more of her silkiness on him.

Michael didn't stop until Maria reached for him with her hands. She wanted him in her arms, and Michael crawled up her body and obliged.

He loved seeing the passion glazed look in her eyes and the smile of surprised pleasure still lingering there as well. He had done this to her. He grinned liking the thought.

Maria's senses were still spinning as she held onto Michael and continued to convulse. She had never imagined how totally she could give of herself until now. As she slowly came out of her own passion-filled daze, she felt the very hard throbbing bulge in the jean clad body against her leg.

Maria sat up and quickly started pulling off Michael's jeans.

Michael rolled over onto his back, and helped her. He was finally going to let Maria touch him the way they both had always wanted her to.

Michael arched his own hips up for Maria to rid him of the jeans and boxers, and then he jumped up again as her small hands homed right in on his hard aching flesh, and cupped him in between her hands. Michael grabbed the pillow and moaned into it. The feeling was like no other he could imagine. And he had imagined Maria touching him plenty!

"Michael…" Maria sighed just loving the different textures and pulsing hardness in her hands. How could the tip be soft as silk, and yet hard as steel? Then Maria was startled when she felt a trickle of liquid silk touch her hand, and she looked to see the tip of Michael glistening with a shiny drop. His control was amazing she thought, and lifted her eyes to his.

Michael's eyes were burning into Maria's with a mixture of fierce passion and love.

Maria knew he was at the end of his own control, and she climbed up on top of Michael, and positioned herself above him, and then with his hardness still throbbing in her hands, she led him into her own ready heat.

Maria slid down onto Michael with wide surprised eyes. Maria and Michael's eyes met and they both smiled as they felt themselves become one.

Maria was the one who pushed down and broke the last barrier for both of them. She knew Michael didn't want to hurt her; they had talked about it quite a bit. So she didn't it for him.

She closed her eyes as the stinging turned to a slow dull throbbing, and then she lifted her head and met Michael's concerned eyes. His hands were on her hips, caressing them. Maria smiled realizing that the strong pulsing hardness inside her was much more stimulating than the slight dull pain she felt. She leaned down and kissed Michael's open mouth, and then sat up and began to move up and down on him.

Michael could only watch and groan silently. He wanted to shout, but he didn't. Maria was beautiful, and now, completely his. When Michael knew he couldn't last any longer, he slide his thumb back over her swollen nub that was right above his own flesh right now, and started rubbing it gently. He heard her gasp, and then her insides clench around him, and he let himself go. He shot up into Maria with all the love and passion he felt.

Maria could only watched as her own body went through another release and Michael's body arched up and he joined her.

When Maria finished, she collapsed on top of Michael with a whispered… "Oh wow"

Michael held her to him and caressed her back. He grinned at Maria's words. "Yeah, ditto." He managed to say while still trying to catch his breath.

When his own heartbeat was steady again, and he could sense Maria dosing, he pulled her up closer to him and kissed her nose. "I love you Maria Deluca. Always." He whispered and saw her smile as she opened her eyes and tipped her head back so she could see him.

"Ditto, Michael." She said and he chuckled.

"I love you Michael Gurien" Maria then said softly and slid a hand up to cup his cheek and then she put her head back into the nook of his neck and jaw and fell asleep.

Michael dozed off with his own smile of contentment.

Liz was just coming back from the labs with Jordan when she spotted Maria sitting on the porch just enjoying the morning sun.

Liz hugged Jordan in thanks for taking her around the facilities, and then went to join her friend on the porch.

One look at Maria and Liz laughed. "Maria you look like the cat that ate all the cream."

Maria blushed and then laughed at the pun. And now her best friend was here to talk to. She had so much she wanted to ask and talk about. She hugged her knees to her chest and winced a little.

"Don't worry. That will go away soon. And it was worth it wasn't it?" Liz asked, but knew from her friend's dreamy smile that she agreed.

"Wow, Liz. I don't blame you for having gotten so carried away with Max. I don't know how Michael and I waited so long! We've done it three times since last night!" she whispered with a giggle.

Liz's eyes widened and she burst out laughing herself. "Maria! I always knew you two together would be quite a combination, but three times!!!"

Maria smiled and nodded, and then winched again as she shifted, but when she met Liz's knowing eyes, she shrugged and smiled wider. "Definitely worth it!" she winked.

Liz nodded. "If you want, Max could ease your pain. He did to me." She said seriously, then when Maria gave her a shocked look, Liz burst out laughing again. She loved teasing Maria, and it felt good that both of them were able to share this experience with each other.

"He did? Well, don't tell Michael! He feels bad enough about the fact that I have to be uncomfortable at all." Maria said.

Liz nodded. "Of course not. Although it would be funny to see his face if you asked him if Max could take the pain away." Liz laughed again.

Max came out of the bathroom from a shower, and heard Liz's laughter. He homed in on her and headed toward the front screen door where a breeze was bringing in Liz's unique scent.

He stopped when Michael came out of the bedroom next to his with a wide, contented smile on his face.

Max grinned and crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm gathering from your content smile, and Liz and Maria's laughing outside that you two finally did it." Max threw at Michael with a raised eyebrow.

Michael just grinned more and headed toward the porch. "Maria's out front?" Michael homed in on his girl as well, and Max laughed and followed Michael outside to the girls.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 27
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.