FanFic - Other
"Sense of Completion"
Part 23
by Linda
Disclaimer: Don't own 'em, just borrowing 'em. I'll return' em the way I found 'em.
Summary: This sequel deals with issues the six were left with right after my other story ended. What 'other' symptoms might Liz develop carrying Max's child? What happens when Kyle and Maria commiserate about their parents' dating? What happens if Kyle finds out about the alien trio? And, what about the other alien pods from the same crash as the trio? Can there be more alien shape shifters out there?
Category: Other
Rating: R
Authors Note: If you haven't read my previous story, "Us Six Against the World", it is recommended before reading this one. This story begins the day after my other story ended. It's gonna be another LONG one. ;-)
I Knew I Loved You
By Savage Garden

There's just no rhyme or reason
Only this sense of completion
And in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for
I think I've found my way home
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
But I believe
::CHORUS::

*********************************

Liz was busy running her hands up and down Max's chest and arms. She couldn't touch him enough. She leaned forward and kissed the open v where his shirt was open, and then swirled her tongue around his throat to taste him. She couldn't get enough of Max. It was the taste and feel of Max that she needed.

Max let Liz's hands wander and he moaned and leaned his head back just enjoying Liz's touch. They didn't even hear the car horn.

"That's Alex, I'll see you later Ma..." Isabel stopped mid sentence when she came into the kitchen and saw Max and Liz near the back door.

They turned to Isabel both still looking dazed with passion, and she laughed shaking her head. "Not that you two care, but I'm leaving, we'll see you guys later?" Isabel asked, looking them over with an amused grin and wondering if they would make it out of the house today.

"Yeah, later." Max said and he and Liz walked Isabel to the front door. The horn honked again, and Isabel waved to Alex as she opened the door. "Later guys." She grinned and ran out.

Max closed the door behind his sister and turned around and grabbed Liz . Their tongues dueled, and Max lifted Liz up and grunted when her legs came around him again, and he could feel her heat settled over his throbbing arousal even through their jeans.

Not stoping the kiss, Max just moaned and walked up the stairs with Liz wrapped around him. He couldn't wait any longer, and knew Liz wasn't felt the same way.

Max kicked his door shut just in case someone came home, and then sat down in a chair with Liz still wrapped around him , his mouth continuing it's sensual assault on hers.

She tasted so good. Her mouth so sweet and that combined with the spicy Tabasco sauce that he could taste on her tongue, drove him crazier.

Obviously het had the same affect on Liz, for she was reaching for his shirt, and unbuttoning it with shaky hands, and kissing him everywhere she exposed another part of his chest.

"God Liz, I missed you last night." Max sighed and tilted his head back to enjoy her mouth and hands on his chest.

He helped her shrug off his shirt and then lifted her sweater up, kissing her again hungrily when it came off and fell to the floor .

Liz whimpered when Max took his lips from hers and trailed his hot open mouth across her chin and down her neck. Then she squeaked when Max suddenly placed his open mouth over one bra covered nipple that was already hard and begging for his touch.

Max groaned again and Liz sighed, sliding her hands through his hair and pulling him closer to her. His tongue was making circles around her nipple, leaving her bra went, but soon that wasn't enough. Liz wanted Max's mouth on her skin.

Max sensed this and took his hands from Liz's hips and slid them up her back until he unclapsed the hook deftly with one hand, and tossing the bra away with the other. Then his mouth came back down on her perky hard nipple, and Max groaned again as he tasted Liz. He loved the taste of her, and he loved sucking her nipple up into the roof of his mouth, and then caressing it with his tongue. He heard Liz whimper and he smiled against her, knowing how crazy it made her when he did this.

Liz couldn't take anymore. Her lower body was crying out for his, and she started to push down and rub her center over Max's hard erection.

Max stood up, put Liz on her feet and pulled off her jeans and panties in one sweep. He slide his hands gently down over every inch of her legs that he revealed, and then back up to rest his big hands on her hips.

He looked up at her with passion filled eyes and then back down to her warm moist center and intoxicating scent that was driving him wild. Max spred Liz's legs, pealed back her moist, swollen lips with his fingers, and then plunged his tongue into her. He mimmicked love making with his tongue, the sound of Liz's cries and her fists in his hair, only increased his own desire.

Liz was wild. She pushed Max's head closer to her, and could only lean on Max since her legs couldn't hold her up anymore. Max's hot sexy tongue and lips were doing incredible things to her.

Max slid his hand down one of Liz's legs and gently eased it up on his shoulder to open her up to him more as he continued the erotic assault on her sexy body.

Liz was humming and her head fell back as she felt the first waves of pleasure wash over her.

Max felt what Liz was feeling, and suddenly moved his mouth to capture her swollen nub and suck on it as he slid his fingers into her already clenching body.

Liz's cry almost drove Max over the edge right then. He felt her enjoyment and he was amazed that he hadn't joined her. Only his total concentration on Liz kept him from going over the edge with her.

Liz finally opened her eyes when Max stood up and wrapped his arms around Liz and held her close to him.

"Max...Oh Max..." was all Liz could manage and then Max was kissing her again, and Liz could feel how ready Max was by the huge erection pressing up against her belly, and from the feelings that Max had that Liz felt from him.

Suddenly her love for Max made her strong again, and she now slid out of his arms, and unbuttoned his jeans, and then his zipper, all the while looking up at him with deep passion filled eyes.

Max could only hold his breath and meet her sensual gaze as her eyes held his provocatively. Then Liz reached a small hand into his open zipper and through his boxers, and gently eased him out for her appreciative, and hungry gaze.

Max groaned and his head fell back and his eyes closed when he felt Liz wrap her sweet hot little hand around his throbbing erection and start to stroke him the way she knew he liked. Then Max lifted his head again when Liz pulled his pants and boxers down and pushed him back into the chair.

He watched with eyes wide with arousal as Liz knelt between his spread legs. Liz made a sound of appreciation as she reached for Max's hard throbbing arousal that was standing tall and proud against his belly. Then, taking him in her hands again, Liz looked up at Max to make sure he was watching, and then she smiled playfully as she lowered her head to where her hand was caressing Max's throbbing erection.

Max sucked in his breath and groaned aloud when Liz's hot, sweet mouth closed over his hard flesh.

Liz couldn't get enough. She wanted to love Max forever. She loved giving him pleasure as much as he loved pleasing her. Her own senses were swimming again as she caressed his long hard flesh with her mouth.

Max never took his eyes off of Liz and what her mouth was doing to his throbbing flesh. Then he was clenching his jaw, and his hips pushed forward as he felt his own passion ready to explode.

Liz held on tighter, then lowered her mouth as far down as she could over him, and let him flow into the back of her throat as he cried out until his voice was hoarse from it.

Max had only enough strength to gently pull Liz up as he stood, and then lifting her in his arms, he carried her the three feet to the bed and followed her down on it.

Max took Liz in his arms and just sighed in contentment. He loved this part of their loving just as much. The closeness and the hugging and touching that they did afterwards only warmed his heart.

He closed his eyes to drift off with Liz in his arms, when he suddenly opened his eyes as he felt Liz's hand starting to explore and caress him again. When she reached for his lower sacks, Max sucked in and couldn't believe how hard he was again so soon.

Liz met his surprised look with a wicked smile. "I forgot to tell you my newest symptom." Liz lowered her eyes to enjoy the sight of Max all hard and throbbing again, and then back up at him.

He saw her smile and knew she wasn't upset over whatever it was. "Oh?" he swallowed tying to concentrate on what she was saying, while her hands did wicked things to his flesh again.

"Hmm.... I now have craving for...." Liz licked her lips and then leaned up closer to Max until her mouth was just about to cover his. "You." she smiled and Max's eyes grew wide before they glazed over with passion as Liz brought her mouth down over his.

Maybe he could stand another year 1/2 afterall, he thought, as his arms came around Liz and he pulled her up on top of him. If it didn't kill him first was his last thought as he captured her mouth again.

********************************

The shadow inside the car outside the Evan's house picked up the cell phone and dialed the familiar number.

"They're both here. It's just the two of them... Okay, let me know when you want me to make my move." the shadow said into the phone, then hung up and sat staring at the house with hard, evil eyes. Then the shadow looked around, saw the area was quiet, and then shapshifted into another person, and smiling, started up the car and drove away.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 24
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.