FanFic - Crossovers
"Questioning Myths "
Part 2
by Sarah
Disclaimer: some one else owns the characters, unfortunately. Thought I wish I did own them, I don’t
Summary: This is a cross over of "Charmed" and (of course) "Roswell." This asks and answers the question of what would happen if either group believe in other myths and legends (beside themselves)
Category: Crossovers
Rating: PG-13
The Crashdown Café; Roswell, New Mexico

Liz Parker finished wiping off the table and stacked the chairs in her parent’s restaurant, when she suddenly heard a tapping on the door. A smile suddenly spread across her tired face at the sound of that familiar knock. As she slowly turned around she saw what she knew, but still hoped, would be at the door…Max Evans. No sooner had she unlocked and opened the door, Max was inside and wrapped his arms around Liz passionately kissing her. He had waited all afternoon for this.

"WOW!" was all Liz could say as the both pilled apart. They had planned to get together and study for their Biology test, but at the rate things were going, studying was the farthest thing from either of their minds.

"How was your day?" Max asked, as he started walking them over to the group’s usual booth, but without letting Liz out of his arms.

"It’s great now!" maybe we will get a little studying done. "And yours?"

"It…" Max started to when a blood-curdling scream interrupted both of their thoughts. "What the hell was that?!?" Max asked as he leapt up and headed out the door to find out what had happened. Startled by both the scream and by how fast Max got up Liz got up from the booth and followed him out the door, only to see what had caused the scream. Half a block away stood a figure, glowing, bright green, and holding a limp woman in the air.

"Adonemea agota metoniten sumboyag." The figure, which appeared to be a man, said as he let out an evil laugh. Liz stood horrified in the doorway of the Crashdown, clinging to Max’s arm. Suddenly the woman flashed bright white and started to float in the air, then exploded into nowhere. Liz was so horrified by the site that she, without realizing it let out an earth-shattering scream. The figure, which hadn’t notice any one watching him, looked over and after seeing Max and Liz disappeared with a flash of green.

"What the hell was that!" Liz practically yelled, as calmly as she could.

"Ssshhh. I have no idea. I’ve never seen anything like that in my life." Max answered her. "Come on lets go inside, before he, it, comes back." He added, looking around to make sure no one was around.

"Ok. First, who was that woman?" Liz asked, trying to sort out what she had just seen. "I’ve never seen her before, have you?"

"No, never. She must have just been passing through."

"Ok… Second who was that guy? I don’t recognize him either."

"I don’t know."

"WAIT! Could he be…Nasado? Do you think it’s possible?" Is he really that evil? Could he do that to me, or Maria, or Alex? What if he came back to kill Max, Isabelle and Michael? All the thoughts flew through her mind at once.

" I don’t know. But, what if it is? We could all be in trouble." Liz could be in trouble! If some thing happened to he, I’d never forgive myself.

"Ok… We have to figure out what we’re going to do. He must have seen us and if not he’ll just come back here to find us…"

"Liz, please calm down." Yea right! After what we just saw! "I think we should just go home and think about what we saw then have a group meeting tomorrow. It’s Saturday so we can meet first thing. Do you have to work?"

"No I’m off. Your right, we need to hear what the others think before we jump to conclusions. Where do you want to meet?"

"My parents are going to a law conference in Houston for the next week. We can meet at my house. They leave at 9:00am, so let’s meet at 11:00."

"Ok. You call Michael, I’ll call Maria and Alex." We have to get to the bottom of this, before anyone else…‘explodes’.

"I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then. God I wish I didn’t have to leave you alone." I guess I’ll be sleeping on the balcony tonight. There is no way I’m taking the chance of something happening to her.

"I wish you didn’t either." I’ll just have to go over to his house tonight then. He always has that sleeping bag out for Michael. Hopefully he won’t be using it, but if he is there always room for two on the bed. Liz thought with a smile.

"Well good-night then. Sleep tight." I’ll make sure of that.

"I will." I definitely will "You too."

And with a long passionate kiss they went their separate ways, for the time being.

*----------------------------------------------*

Liz’s room, Later that night

Liz had been impatiently been pacing the floor of her room for 20 min. waiting for her parents to go to bed. Don’t they ever get tired?!? I’ve got places to be! Come on got to bed already! Just as she thought it her parents turned off the light and she heard them shut their bedroom door, and she heard the bed squeak. FINALLY!! And with that she started out the window.

"Hey." Max said quietly as he saw Liz start to climb out the window, knowing where she was going.

"MAX! What are you doing here?" She asked with surprise.

"The same thing you were about to do. Making sure your safe." He told her, but knew she already knew.

"Come on in." She said as she blushed 10 shades of red. And after they were both in her room and Liz had changed into her pajamas and Max had stripped down to his boxers and T-shirt, the two fell asleep in each other’s arms.

*--------------------------------*

Hotel Lobby, the next morning

" Let’s see if we can find some where to eat breakfast." Prue suggested as her and Phoebe stumbled down stairs to the lobby. "Don’t you have a continental breakfast?" she asked the man at the desk.

"Over there." He answered pointing to a bowl of fruit, a box of cereal and pitcher of milk in ice.

"Umm… Thanks.. I guess." Prue replied as she and Phoebe decided to try and find a restaurant. "Do you know of anywhere to get a good… hot breakfast?" She asked in hope of a better suggestion.

"The Crashdown Café’s got the best breakfast in town." He said without looking up from the newspaper that he had started to read.

"Ok… Thanks." Phoebe replied as he and Prue headed for the door. "I guess that’s our best choice."

"After breakfast we should start shooting. The magazine has us paid up for 2 weeks. So if we get all our shooting done today, tomorrow and the next day I can develop the day after that, and have the rest of the time for much needed relaxation. Ok?" Prue asked in her usual, organized and well thought out way.

"Sounds good to me." Phoebe answered knowing it was no use objecting. If she did she knew she would never win. "It’s probably on this main street, that’s where everything else is."

"I think I see it up here." Prue said as they pulled up to a building with a flashing U.F.O model and sign that said "Crashdown". "It doesn’t look so bad." Prue said optimistically as the two got out of the car.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.