FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Without You"
Part 7
by Beckamania
Disclaimer: I don't own them *winces as the wb lawyers hold a gun to her head*
Summary: Post-Destiny fic. Maria is trying to deal.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Life goes on,
but I'm gone,
cause I die,
without you.
-Without you from rent.

Michael pulled her close. Maria's knees felt weak. He held her up. They backed up into the wall. Michael pulled away slightly. He took off her shirt. Maria blushed slightly as he looked at her chest, which was bare except for her bra. "Maria." He said softly. "You're so beautiful." He reached behind her and unhooked her bra. It fell loosely to the floor. He looked at her breasts. He cupped one in his hand and lowwered his mouth to it. Maria gasped at the sudden warmth on her. His tongue swirled around her niple. He pulled away and gave the same attention to her other one. He kissed the space between her breasts. He got on his knees as he lead a trail of kisses down her stomach. He kissed around her bellybutton. He stuck his tongue in it. Maria felt woozy at the feel of his lips and his tongue on places that no one has ever been. He kissed below her bellybutton. He came to her jeans. He raised his hands and undid the button. He slowly brought the zipper down. He pulled her jeans and her panties down to her ankles. He looked at her entire body. standing there. He kissed her legs. Maria trembled. He held her around her waist to keep her steady. He came to her inner theighs. He kissed around her area. One of his hands slipped down from her waist. Maria closed her eyes. Michael looked at her face and felt as if his jeans were suddenly four sizes too small. His index finger lined the area between her legs. He inserted it. "MICHAEL!" Maria screamed and dubbled over. Her reaction excited him. He pumped his finger in and out. Her knees buckled and she fell to her knees. He continued pumping as his bulge got harder and harder. Her chest heaved as he continued doing this torture to her. It felt so good. "Michael......" She moaned. He slowly pulled his finger out of her. She fell aganist his chest. He kissed her. He picked her up and brought her to the bed. He laid her down close to the edge. He knelt down by the bed and attacked her core with his lips and tongue. He rolled his tonge and inserted it. Maria screamed. Her hand travled down. He brought his mouth up and sucked her finger into his mouth. He licked her finger. He let go of her finger and continued on her nether lips. She ran her fingers through his spikey hair. He deepened his tongue in her. "Michael.." She pleaded. He looked up at her. "What is it Maria?" He climbed up on the bed and laid next to her. Her body trembled all over.

"Michael...."

"Tell me."

"Do....." She looked at him. Michael knew what she wanted. He shook his head.

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.