FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Who Are You?"
Part 15
by Ta'al
Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell High, and most likely never will. All of these characters are borrowed from the television show, and whoever owns it. The story is mine and can be published, copied and displayed freely as long as this disclaimer is attached and any age restrictions are observed. Personally, I don't care if your under 18 and read NC-17, but I don't have much of a choice in the matter…
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
The door was pulled open to reveal Maria and Liz standing outside, Alex quickly ushered them in.

"So, how much do they know?" Maria asked.

"Not much, but they know I'm not human, and that I've killed people before." Alex replied, taking up his position with Isabelle again. She immediately smiled and leant back against him. A look of contentment passed over both of their' faces as they watched the four 'teenagers' standing before them.

"They know nothing else?" Liz asked, a little anxious.

"Nothing" He replied.

"Well, I guess we better explain it to them, or we never get that look from their' faces." Maria said, gesturing towards the look of total bafflement on the faces of Max and Michael.

"So, what do you wanna' know?" Alex asked, straightening slightly.

Max and Michael both seemed at a loss before Max finally stepped forward.

"What are you?"

"I am a vampire." He answered.

"A vampire!" Max half laughed-half choked out. Michael was laughing quietly behind him.

"Yes." Said Alex, patiently.

"Your telling us children's stories, vampires are not real, they are a figment of your imagination."

Alex detached himself gently from Isabelle, who stood back quietly, thoroughly enjoying the show. He walked calmly up to Max, until he was close enough to touch him. Alex's face changed. His eyes glowing amber and his canines elongating, he growled out

"How sure are you of that?"

Max leapt back as if he had been stung.

Alex smiled for a bit, before turning to Isabelle and looking at her reaction to his appearance. It never failed to amaze him that she never seemed to care how he looked or growled. Most all women he had met would certainly not be able to say the same. He turned back to the two boys, but not before flashing her a smile.

I took a while for Michael and Max to get their' barings, but eventually Michael turned to him and asked the question that had been burning in his mind since they got here.

"What have Maria and Liz to do with this? They know, right?"

Liz smiled before answering for Alex.

"It would be a little difficult for us not to know." Liz and Maria both changed in front of their' eyes.

"YOU'RE BOTH, LIKE HIM?" Michael practically screamed, this they nodded, he turned away. This single fact seemed to have affected him the most, Maria's face fell as she saw Michael's reaction. This was going to be a long night…

Part 14 | Index | Part 16
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.