FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Whipped Cream goes with Jell-O"
"CONCLUSION TO THERE'S ALWAYS ROOM FOR JELL-O"
Part 1
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: If I owned Roswell I would be ecstatic, but alas I don't so I just have to settle with being happy.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: To Linda, for partly making me into a sex crazed addict with her stories and for wanting them smut filled, I hope this one is what you want. And to two men in my life, my friend Doug in Kentucky, for our little flirting games that drive me wild. And to Jason who drives me wild in other ways.
It had been almost 2 days since the gang went clubbing together, they hadn't really gotten a chance to talk. What between hangovers, and work, they just hadn't found the time.

But now it was Sunday night and the girls were in Liz's room. Her parent's weren't getting home till Monday night, and the girls had told the guys that they were going to the mall and would meet up with them later.

Oh they had went to the mall all right, Liz had dragged them to Barnes and Nobles and purchased something and not told them what it was. And now they were up in Liz's room dying to know.

"Okay Liz what's in the bag?" Maria asked. Liz blushes and then looks at the girls. "Okay we haven't really talked about what happened Friday, but now were alone so I was wondering."

Both Maria and Isabel blush.

Finally Isabel speaks up, "Umm Alex and I well we didn't have, but we...well we had...well he you know, and I well..." Isabel trails off.

Maria looks at her, "He ate you out..." Maria loops her hand spelling it out for Iz.

Isabel nods her head, "Yeah and I well I gave him a" Then Isabel blushes and gets mad at herself for acting this way. "I gave him a blowjob so what?"

Maria and Liz look at each other and smile. Then Isabel looks at Maria, "Well what about you Maria? What did you and Michael get up to on the couch?"

Maria blushes and then smiles, "Well you should get your couch cleaned Iz." Isabel laughs and then wrinkles her nose. "Did you and him have sex?"

Maria looks at Liz and then nods her head, "Yeah we did."

Isabel giggles, "Michael having sex, I just can't picture it."

Liz laughs, "Well can you picture Max?"

Isabel and Maria look at Liz. Then Maria squeals, "You had sex?"

Liz shakes her head, "No the first two times we made love."

Both Maria and Isabel go "Aww..."

"But in the morning, that was sex, there was nothing romantic about it, it was just... well it was great."

"Did it hurt?" Isabel asks them.

"A little." Both Maria and Liz say, then they laugh.

"So Liz what is in the bag?" Maria asks.

"Well that's the thing, in the morning when Max and I.. well you know, well he did this thing with my legs, and it just made the whole thing even better then I thought it could be, and when I asked him where he had learned that, he said that it was in a book that him and Michael had looked at." Then Liz pulls the book out of the bag.

Maria picks it up and reads the cover aloud. "101 Nights of Grrreat Sex: Secret Sealed Seductions for Fun-Loving Couples by Laura Corn."

She passes it to Isabel and then Liz pulls another book from her bag, "How to Be a Great Lover: Girlfriend-to-Girlfriend Totally Explicit Techniques That Will Blow His Mind by Lou Paget" Liz reads. And then she passes the book to Maria who looks at it and passes it to Isabel, then Maria looks at the 101 Nights of Grrreat Sex again, "This book is sealed up, you can't read it."

"Yes you can you just have to tear the perforated edges off. Liz pulls the edge off one of the pages and when she opens it all the girls gasp in surprise.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.