FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Unexpected Attraction"
Part 1
by Christina D
Disclaimer: Don't own, so don't sue - quick little story by me!!!
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
It was the all state football championships and the whole city of Roswell was there. In the end of the fourth quarter things were really close: West Roswell 6, Saguaro 7.

Kyle Valenti ran like he had never run before. There were three seconds on the clock and he had twenty feet to cover if he wanted to win the game. All he could think of was that there were scouts from Notre Dame and ASU in the crowd watching him and if he were to make it, he would get his scholarship; the one he had been praying to get that would get him out of Roswell N.M.

His lungs felt like they were going to explode and his limbs were screaming for him to stop but he kept running. His eyes flashed to the time-clock. 1 second and he had five seven feet to cover. He did only what he could think of; he jumped forward and prayed that he was going to make it over that line. He held his breath and gave it his all, flying through the air as if in slow motion.

He landed on the ground just as the buzzer went off. He was scared to open his eyes, but he was hearing nothing from the crowds so he opened one very slowly. He could see the blurry white line, the one that signaled victory, but it wasn't clear. He opened a little bit more and his world came crashing down.

There was a quarter of an inch of space between that line and his elbow. *We lost!* he thought. *I lost!*

*****

Isabel Evans stood up on the bleachers, like everyone else, waiting for the official call on the end of the game. Word was, the refs were debating whether Kyle Valenti's arms was on the line or not; if so, West Roswell would be state champs.

Bambi, one of the popular girls she frequently hung out with, rolled her eyes and said, "I know that they're not going to give it to us. That ref has been making call's against us all night. Poor Kyle, he's going to be devastated." She then smiled wickedly. "Maybe I'll have to go cheer him up."

"I don't think you're his type," Isabel muttered, glancing at her 'friend'.

"What do you mean? You think you're his type?"

Isabel turned to look at the girl. "First off, the last girl he dated was Miss. Perfect, Liz Parker. And second, I'm every guy's type."

Bambi tossed her fiery red hair to the side and her eyes flashed. "You think he wouldn't want to be with me? You want to make a wager on that?"

Isabel tilted her head to the side and watched Kyle as he stood. He was definitely not too hard on the eyes. Usually, she detested the jocks but there was something about Kyle. *I think it's the way he wears his jeans. He has a nice tight ass,* she thought.

She looked back at Bambi and raised her eyebrows and shrugged. "I don't care what you do, but it isn't worth my time to make wagers about something I really don't care about."

It began to rain outside at that very instant, like a premonition of the dismal news ahead. Eventually, the call was made and a loud boo was heard across the bleachers: Saguaro won.

Isabel watched the set of Kyle's shoulders as the call was made. "Poor guy," she said to her friends.

The group of girls began to leave the bleachers together. They stood outside of the school, under the awning in the quad for a few minutes waiting for Diane's brother to show up and pick them up. Bambi was openly discussing her plans for Kyle with one of the other girls, something about getting him to go out with her tomorrow. She didn't know how much more time she could be around these girls tonight. They were giving her a headache.

Isabel sighed and smiled lightly at her 'friends.' "Hey girls, I'll catch you later. I'm gonna try to go catch a ride with my brother." The she turned around on her heel, in search of Max or any of the others.

At that point, the field was pretty much empty, and she was sure that Max, Liz, and Maria were long gone. She cursed under her breath and began to turn back around when something stopped her. She saw one lone figure sitting on the player's bench with his head in his hands. It was Kyle.

She walked up to him and sat down next to him. "Hey," she said softly.

He looked up and a confused look crossed his face. "Isabel? What are you doing out here?"

She shrugged. "I was trying to catch a ride with my brother but it looks like I got left behind." They sat in silence for a few minutes while the rain drizzled down on them. When the silence got to be too much, Isabel spoke. "Uh, Kyle, I'm sorry about tonight. You played real well."

He flashed her a sarcastic smile and batted his eyes, "Well, not well enough I guess!"

"Okay, then," she sighed. "I'll leave you alone." She got up to walk away but his voice stopped her.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I'm just in a lousy mood. Did you want a ride home, Isabel?"

She considered for a second and then turned and nodded. "Sure, that would be great."

"I need to go change first and take a quick shower, and then I'll give you a ride. But, hmm. You cant sit out in the rain. Look, I'll close the blinds in the assistant managers office and you can wait in there, okay?"

She grimaced a little at the thought of being in the men's locker room but then she shrugged and nodded. When they got there, they were both happy to discover that it was empty.

"We must have been out there longer than we realized," he said. "You can go sit in there," he told her, pointing to the Manager's office. "I'll only be about fifteen minutes."

She nodded and went into the office, getting comfortable in the swivel chair. She shivered and then caught a glance of herself in the mirror on one wall. She looked like hell.

Her hair was all matted and tangled and her mascara had began to run down her face. Slowly slipped out of the door and walked over to the bathrooms to get some tissue. She grimaced at how disgusting the place looked and smelled. Blindly, she called out, "Kyle? Do you have a brush I could use?"

His voice echoed against the tiled shower. "Yeah, in the opened locker in the middle row."

"Thanks," she called back and then walked over to the middle row, found his locker, and the brush on the top shelf. She brushed the tangles out of her hair and then put the brush back on the shelf.

She turned to return to the manager's office but stopped when she caught sight of a reflection in the small mirror on the door of his locker. Her mouth fell open slightly.

She could see Kyle's bare backside in the mirror. She had always thought he looked good in jeans but she had never considered how great he would look out of them. He was leaning with his hands against the tile and the hot water running over his head and down his body. There was something about seeing him standing like that, that made her stomach tighten.

It had begun to get really hot and she removed her leather jacket and laid it on the bench in front of his locker. She found herself walking slowly over to the showers even though she could no longer see him. She reached a bay of lockers and hid behind them as she peeked her head out and looked. He had turned around and was rinsing the shampoo out of his hair, streams of soapy bubbles sluicing down his body. She could see his entire front and the sight of his special part, the one so different than hers, was enough to make her gasp.

"Wow!"

*****

Kyle was rinsing his hair when he heard Isabel speak. His eyes flashed open and he looked around. He found her standing to the side of a row of lockers gawking at him. "Isabel?"

Her wide eyes left his body and slowly traveled to his face. "Kyle, I'm...oh, I'm so sorry. I just...Oh my God." She swallowed thickly.

Kyle was taken back by her blundering. This was Isabel Evans, the most confident, smug, stuck-up, and consequently beautiful girl he had ever met and here she was stuttering at the sight of his naked body. Slowly, she stepped out from behind the lockers and began to walk towards him, her mouth still slightly open.

She had taken off her jacket and was now wearing only long-sleeve v-neck shirt and a pair of tight jeans. Her hair was drippy wet and her make-up was all gone. He was mildly surprised. He had never seen Isabel without make-up or her hair all wet and stringy. She looked even better than usual.

He bent to pick up his towel, but kept his eyes on her. "Uh, Isabel? What are you doing in here?"

"I don't know," she muttered, but she kept walking forward.

He turned around and wrapped his towel around his waist. Then he turned back around and came face to face with Isabel. "Hi," she whispered, her lips turning up into a little smile. Then she threw her arms around him and pulled his mouth down into a hard kiss.

He restrained himself for a fraction of a second before her returned the kiss. Her mouth was warm and soft. He was the one to pull back though. "Isabel, why are you doing this?" he whispered.

She shrugged and looked down, her eyebrows arching. "I don't know. I guess I kind of like you and I saw you here and every part of me told me to go to you. I'm following my instinct." She bit her lip and looked into his face. "Is that wrong?"

He looked into her eyes and shook his head very lightly. "No," he answered, "But, I don't think that we should do anything, because you know that tomorrow you'll regret it."

She stared him in the eye for a few seconds and then shook her head firmly. "I'm sick of thinking about tomorrows. This is something I want to do, Kyle. For once I want to just go with my instinct." She threw her arms around his neck again kissed him. After a mere moment's hesitation, his hands snaked up her back and weaved into her golden tresses.

She broke contact with his mouth and dropped it to his neck. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes as her lips fluttered over his throat. Her cold hair dripped over his shoulder and he recoiled slightly.

She looked up. "What's wrong?" she asked, her eyes confused.

"Your hair. It's cold and...you're shivering," he answered.

She nodded and said, "Yeah, I'm kind of cold."

He leaned in and kissed her again and then pulled her shirt up and over her head, revealing a blue lace bra holding in her magnificent chest. He took her mouth yet again, and his hands dropped down to her waist where he undid her jeans and slid them down her shapely legs and matching blue lace panties. He removed his towel and threw it over the wall.

He turned around and spun the nob to turn the shower back on. Hot water sprayed down on to them. He took her in his arms again and held her voluptuous body against his. They kissed with a fiery passion and ran their hands over each others bodies. His hands weaved through her hair and his mouth dropped to her neck.

Her skin tasted really sweet. He couldn't believe that he was here with Isabel Evans. She had never given him any indication that she liked him before even though he had been crazy for her since he was thirteen. It was just odd. She moaned at his kisses and his hands dropped down to her hips. He felt himself harden and he rubbed his hips up against her. She too moaned and returned the gesture.

His hands snaked up to her back and he undid the clasp on her bra and pulled it off of her front, her breasts falling free of the material. He leaned and took one nipple in his mouth and swirled his tongue against it. She cried out a little and her hips ground against him a little more insistently.

He released her and dropped down to his knees to remover her panties. His hands slid over his hips and laced inside of the thin straps and then he pulled them down and out of her feet. A heavy scent greeted his nose and his head clouded.

He looked up and saw that she was staring at him with desire in her eyes. He looked back down at her blond curls and raised one hand to touch them. Then he parted her legs a little and brought his mouth up to her clit, sucking on it lightly. She cried out and grabbed onto his hair. He did it again and then raised one of her legs and placed it over his shoulder, giving him full access to her womanhood.

He stared at Isabel admiringly and then brought his tongue up to her hot, wet core, taking a taste. Her thighs squeezed around his head as he licked faster and harder. Her cries echoed against the tile as she ground her heat against his mouth. She came against his face when he shoved his tongue inside of her and called his name out.

"Oh, Kyle!"

*****

*What just happened?* she wondered. One minute he was licking her and then next the world exploded into hot red waves. She looked down at him in amazement. "I never knew I could feel like that," she whispered.

He smiled and then stood up and took her lips again. She smelled and tasted her self on him and flushed a bright red. He pulled back and asked her what was wrong?

"Nothing," she assured him, and then moved and pressed her tongue past his mouth in search of his tongue. His special part was pressed up against her own and rubbed against it once again, feeling the insistent want inside of herself.

All of the sudden, he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him. He pressed her back up against the wall, and then pulled his head back and looked into her eyes. "Are you sure?" he asked.

She was surprised by the question. She didn't exactly see him as being the type of guy who would say no because of a girls wants. Shy studied his face and then nodded. "Yes, I'm sure."

"Okay," he smiled and then took her mouth again. His hand reached down in between them and he rubbed the tip against her wet, nether-lips. She moaned at the sensations it caused deep inside of her.

Then he was pushing inside of her, filling her and she was moaning. She felt so full but it was not enough. She pulled her hips back a little and pushed herself onto him, not being able to stand the wait. She cried out in pain, it hurt so bad. She captured his mouth to distract him and then slipped her hand in between them and took away the raw pain inside of her with her powers.

She felt his legs begin to shake and they slid to the floor, their lips staying in tact. He pulled back and said, "This shower is pretty gross, come on," he dislodged himself from her and stood up, holding out his hand.

She frowned at the sensation of his loss and followed him eagerly, impatiently. He led her towards the main room and sat down on a bench. She straddled his legs and found his hardness, lowering herself onto him, with a blissful sigh.

It felt so amazing. Using her legs, she pulled back and lowered herself over and over again, quickening her pace with every thrust. She moaned in pleasure.

She felt herself reaching that explosive precipus again and she went crazy. Her nails dug into his back and shoulders, drawing blood and she screamed in delight. She heard him groan and his body stiffened as he reached his completion.

They stared at each other in surprise as their breathing calmed.

Eventually, she stood up and got off of him. She walked back to the shower and put her wet clothes back on, using her powers to dry them. She walked back to where Kyle was still sitting on the bench and handed him his towel.

"I'll be in the manager's office," she told him, noticing the nail and teeth marks over his shoulders and back.

He nodded, not meeting her eyes.

*****

Five minutes later, he appeared at the door. "Are you ready?" he asked.

She nodded and together they walked out to the car. The ride to her house was silent and there was a bit of tension in the air.

He pulled up to her house and turned off the engine.

"So," he said.

"So," she answered.

"Are you okay, Isabel?" He turned towards her.

She nodded, finally meeting his eyes. "I don't know what came over me," she whispered.

"Do you regret it?"

She shook her head fiercely. "No, not at all. It was my first time though and I never expected it to be with you."

"Yeah, well it was my first time also, if you want to know. So, what now?"

Her brow furrowed, "I don't know."

"Okay, well, how about we sleep on it and I'll call you tomorrow," he suggested.

She took him by surprise as she leaned in and kissed him hard. "Thank you," she whispered.

Then she undid her seatbelt and opened the door. "I'll talk to you later, Kyle."

She closed the door behind her and Kyle got out of the car and followed her. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out tomorrow night?"

"Why?" she asked, confused.

He thought about it for a moment and said, "Because I don't want this to be just a one-night thing."

She walked back to him and kissed him hard. "Pick me up at seven," she said and then walked towards the house.

"Oh, Kyle?" she called a smile on her lip as she turned. "Do you feel a little better about the game now?"

He smiled as he opened his door. "What game?"

THE END

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.