FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"True Destiny "
Part 5
by Chris
Disclaimer: Not mine in any way just barrowing them for the story!
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: This takes place 2 years after Destiny. This is my first fanfic so I would love any feedback from all who read this. I hope you enjoy this!
Tess is standing under the bridge trying to call on Max. She has no luck so far in reaching him, but did contact Steven, their protector. He showed up immediately. Wondering how he got there he then realized that the young one had drawn him here out of pure coincidence. While calling for Max she thought of him as the protector of them so she ended up with the protector.

She jumped when she saw him. She wasn't quite sure who he was at first until he spoke. " I am your protector, Steven. Why have you called on me? You are fine you do not need me. You need......."

"Kyle" she stated with love in her voice. " I know I need him, but I can not tell him. I have no Idea how I called you though I was trying to reach Max about Alex." She said remembering the great danger they all were in from her selfishness.

Then suddenly Robert appears in the water telling Tess who to go to. " You can not call on Max anymore for help. He is not your soul mate and he knows this so he does not feel a connection in that way with you. You can only call on Isabel or Kyle for help with this. You have to make the choice now or Alex will die. Not his child it was never his child that was in danger."

Steven looks at Robert and states " I must go I was not to be apart of this I must return to where I belong." Robert nods as he watches his friend disappear knowing exactly who he was..... with Maria.

"Tess you must choose and go to them now with everything!" Robert says with an impatient look. With that he realizes that she has chose and is running to find Kyle. He looks around and spots Max and Isabel so he disappears into the morning light.

"Max there he is, do something now, Max, Now!" Isabel said trying to hide her crying.

SCENE SWITCHES TO KYLE AND MARIA IN A SMALL TOWN IN NORTH CAROLINA

"Kyle I know this is odd coming from me, Maria Deluca, the wacky one!" She said growing impatient.

"What do you me Liz is back?" Kyle asks wide-eyed with all that has been told to him.

"Liz isn't what you need to worry about its Tess. She is your soul mate. Can't you feel it when you're with her? She is the one for you and only you." She said looking at him with pleading and understanding since she knew Michael was her soul mate.

"Maria she is an alien. How can I possibly be her soul mate?" Questioning her words.

"Kyle you are and you know it in your heart just listen to it. Please do what is right!" Liz said with fear in her eyes at the thought of Kyle not being ready has provoked.

"Liz, I just don't understand why this is important to you or Maria?" He said glancing at Liz then to Maria.

"Kyle we must go now the others need us. Alex is in trouble. Please Kyle come with us now!" Liz says begging him to come with her.

Steven watches them with great protectiveness. Then he follows the three to the car and puts a force field around the car knowing that with in minutes a semi truck will crash into them. He then disappears needing to find Tess and make sure she made the right choice. He sees Tess driving to meet the other three then he stops her car with a power unknown to Tess. She gets out of the car and starts to repair the engine with her powers when she hears a car come to a screeching halt right behind her. She turns to see her three friends pile out of the car a bit shaken.

"Tess" Maria screams as she notices Tess.

"O my god!!! You were almost killed by that semi. Are you ok?" She says looking at Kyle who then realizes that Liz and Maria were both right with everything they have said.

"Yeah, we have to get to Alex. he needs us." Running towards Tess to show her that he knows with a kiss.

"I knew you would understand!" She said returning the kiss with a tenderness she had never felt before.

"Let's go. We don't have much time to get to Alex." Liz said worriedly.

SCENE SWITCHES BACK TO MAX AND ISABEL

Max immediately leans down and tries to heal Alex. "Its not working Is!" He says in a desperate voice. Isabel leans down and tries to help her brother heal him.

"Why isn't it working?" Isabel says in a pleading voice to her brother.

"We need to find the others now Is!" As he scoops Alex into his arms.

"I know where they are" A voice says from behind.

"Michael, where are they?" Isabel struggles trying to hide the tears. She was never one for crying especially in front of Michael.

"They are heading for the beach Steven and Robert will be there." Michael says while hugging Isabel.

" Then lets go!" Max says with a hopeful tone.

SCENE SWITCHES TO THE BEACH WHERE THEY FOUND LIZ

"They will be here soon. I just left when Tess arrived with them. They know where they have to go." Steven said in an even tone.

"Good the rest have also realized everything and are on their way as well." Robert says with a smile. "Finally their destiny will come true. Then I will no longer be needed until their children are their age." He says with a sigh of relief that he has done his job.

"Unfortunately, my job will continue until they are safe from the humans, but my job is easier when they are happy." he also says with a sigh of relief.

"Just to think they almost found their destiny on their own if it wouldn't have been for Tess thinking she would never find a human to love her." Robert said with an amused look.

"If they just wouldn't have listened to her the last two years would have been easy." Steven said with a chuckle.

"Hopefully their children aren't this much trouble." Robert said with a smile.

Just then they spot Max and Michael carrying Alex with Isabel not far behind them. They give them a smile as they use their powers to bring Alex to them. They lay him on the sand and lean over him as the others run to them. "Can you help him?" The three ask hopefully.

"Yes, but not until the others arrive." Robert said looking to see the young kids reaction.

"Will everything be ok?" Isabel asks with a scared look on her face holding her belly.

"Yes they will all be fine when the others get here." Steven says while Robert is leading the others over to them.

"Now that you are all here we need to explain things to you." Robert says with an even tone. "After today you will not see me until your 1st child is eighteen." Looking at Max and Liz who had made their way to one another. "You will always sense Steven but will never see him again. Your children will, but you will not. I need all of you to join hands with your destiny. except Isabel. You need to hold your brothers hands. Max and Michael." Looking at Isabel.

Steven steps into the circle and places a hand on Alex's chest when everyone has chose their destiny correctly. Isabel does what she is told and stands between Max and Michael. They stand there for a few moments waiting for more instructions. "You all need to concentrate on the love and friendship you all have to make Alex understand and allow us to heal him. Show him that nothing will happen if you are all together. You have to make him realize his love for you all especially his love for Isabel. I know that you can do this I have watched over you all since we came here." Motioning to the entire group. " now begin."

They all close their eyes and the memories of the friendship between them flashes before them. They all feel this sense of happiness as the memories rush over them. They all feel the pain when they see Liz walk away from them. Liz is overwhelmed by the hurt she caused them until the memories of the love between the couples comes to her. They all can feel the love that Max has always had for Liz. They then see the hurt Liz felt when she left Max standing in the dessert. They feel her heart breaking as she walks away. Tess is almost thrown by the feeling of this, but Liz grabs her hand tightly and she realizes that she is forgiven. They all then feel the longing and wanting that Tess feels when she looks at Max and Liz. Kyle then sends the love he has for Tess to them all and Tess returns his love with her own. They all then feel the rush and excitement from Michael's love. Maria reveals the same rush and excitement for Michael. They all then turn their thoughts to Isabel and Alex as they feel the rush of raw emotion emanating from Isabel the fear of her destiny, the love for Alex, and the hurt when Max and Michael abandoned her. Max and Michael grip her hand tight at the feeling to tell her that that will never happen again. They all feel the love and acceptance of their friendship from Alex. They then feel the strong love he feels for Isabel. Then all at once they form a bond that is never to be broken. A connection which allows them to understand one another and to feel everyone that is near. They all open their eyes to see Alex standing there with tears streaming from his eyes. They all engulf one another in a group hug. All of them crying with pure joy and happiness that they have found the love that was lost to them. They then realize that Robert and Steven are gone. They all look around wondering what to do now with out the guidance of Robert that they all feel has been lost and then immediately replaced with knowing and the love of their true destiny.

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.