FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"True Destiny "
Part 4
by Chris
Disclaimer: Not mine in any way just barrowing them for the story!
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: This takes place 2 years after Destiny. This is my first fanfic so I would love any feedback from all who read this. I hope you enjoy this!
That day was over and she spent the night recalling all the events of the day. I know that this is what my destiny entails, but I still am having problems with the whole I can't talk to Alex about any of it. I figured out the other part of the riddle. At least I hope I did..... I am just so confused why does Max hate me so much when I know in my heart he loves me, Liz Parker. Tonight Isabel is going into Michael's dream to give him the message I gave her, but I have this feeling that it doesn't matter about the message because He has already done his part in helping me. I just can't figure out what he did. I still haven't seen Kyle or Alex. It makes me wonder where they are. Tomorrow is going to be long I still have to see Maria and see if she will inadvertently help like Tess and Is had. I just pray she doesn't try to kill me.

Isabel sits staring at a small picture of Michael and drifts to sleep. She can here Michael talking to some one she follows his voice through a maze of corridors then she stops dead in her tracks when she sees Michael with Maria. She sits and listens to their conversation.

Maria: What are you saying? That she is here for all the right reasons have you lost you freagin mind Michael!!!!!!!!!

Michael: I know it sounds a bit crazy but it I have this feeling that I needed to do something. Something to help her Maria don't you have it too?

Maria: Michael I do but...... I also have a guilt for even thinking I could help her after what she has put max through and us!

Michael: What do you mean buy that?

Maria: I don't know! All I know is that she hurt max bad when she walked away from him and us. Do you remember?

Michael: Yeah I do but She didn't walk out on any of us if she had we would not be here if she didn't care for us. In the physical sense yes she did but I don't think she ever left us in spiritual sense. She did what she had to Maria.

Maria: O My God I can't believe I assaulted my best friend because I was to blind to see what was happening!

Michael: Maria it will be ok just wait and see I know it will if we just help her with Max

Isabel: Maria He's right She needs us now more than ever.

Michael: Is what are you doing here?

Isabel: Delivering a message to you Help her in any way you can but I think you already have Michael. So, Maria it is up to you now you need to go Kyle and then to her.

Maria: Are you sure Is? Don't get me wrong I'll do anything for her but......

Michael: Listen to her Liz said she is Ready that means that she knows what is best.

Isabel: I must go and get Liz now thank you for everything I love you both

Isabel flies up in bed with a smile on her face. She realizes that Liz was right everything is falling into place. Then she thinks about the sight of Michael holding Maria in the Dream. She smiles then drifts back to sleep drawing Liz and Max into her own dream. Isabel waits for a few moments in her dream. While waiting for Liz Isabel gets a feeling right down to her bones that some thing is wrong. Finally Liz appears.

Isabel: Finally I thought you were never going to get here! What is wrong?

Liz: I sent the wrong person to Alex.

Isabel: What? Oh No!!!

Liz: Can you reach Tess?

Isabel: I don't know but I'll try. God I hope I can get to her in time.

Liz: Try as hard as you can Is!

Isabel: Wait Max is on his way here.

Liz: Is there any way you can separate us from you in the Dream?

Isabel: I'm not sure? Why?

Liz: But I know it is meant to be this way. I just need to be alone with him to convince him to trust and Love me again.

Isabel: I'll try as hard as I can to get us separated and find Tess.

Liz: Thank you Is your wonderful!

Isabel: Don't say that yet I haven't done anything yet.

Liz: You will I know it good luck!

Isabel: Same to you babe!

A FEW MOMENTS PASS AND LIZ IS STANDING IN FRONT OF MAX IN THE DREAM

Liz: Max I know you hate me but please listen to me we are all in trouble here please help me Max PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Max: What kind of trouble are you talking about and I ...........

Liz: Max, Alex is going to Die if you don't go to him now and explain to him that he has to except the loss.

Max: What loss? What the hell is going on?

Liz: The Loss of one of his children. Let me just tell you everything that I know. First of all I have fond My Destiny and now I must help the others find theirs. I know that this is unbelievable but it's true. Tess lied so she didn't feel so alone and what she ended up with was a shadow of a man, you. This has made her realize that she must also fulfill her True Destiny like Isabel has already done. Max you were never meant to be with her. The four of you were meant to find us. To be with us forever.

Max: How do you know this? How can you be so sure?

Liz: Max please remember the last thing you said to me!

Max: What does that have to do with Alex and his child?

Liz: You and me are what support the other six.

Max: What are you saying that they won't be happy unless we are happy together sounds like blackmail to me!

THIS IS THE DREAM WITH ISABEL AND TESS

Isabel: Tess where are you? We need you now Tess now!!!!!

Tess: I am here can you here me? Isabel?

Isabel: Tess where are you I can't see you?

Tess: I'm in front of you what is going on? Why did you bring me here?

Isabel: Liz needs to know if you talked to Alex yet did you?

Tess: A little but I passed out before I got a chance to guide him.

Isabel: What did you tell him?

Tess: About the baby then you I guess stopped me.

Robert: No not by Isabel by me.

Tess and Isabel: Who are you?

Robert: I am one of the men you call Nesado.

Isabel: Are you the guider of our destiny?

Robert: Yes and now you must go to Liz and help her with max go now!

ISABEL AND TESS ENTER THE OTHER HALF OF THE DREAM

Isabel: She is telling you the truth Max we need you and Liz to be happy!!!!! Max She is completely honest with you. Now remember what you said to her before she left!

Max: What the hell are you .......?

Isabel: Max listen to me I'm going to loose both children if you don't remember soon! PLEASE MAX HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz: Max look at me now right now please!!!!!!!!!!! I know you still love me Max!!!!!!! Look at me and say the words with me 'I love you and'...........

Max: 'only you Liz' .........Liz I do I love you more than I can believe why has this happened? You were right this is our true destiny!

Liz: Max I love you and now you have found your Destiny with me. You now must go to Alex while I help Maria with Kyle. I love you and we will be together soon!!!!!!

Max: Liz what do I say to him?

Liz: Max you will know. You are now ready. Go now!

Max: I love you Liz!

Isabel watches with a smile as she sees her brother meet with his True destiny. She sits up quickly and realizes that it's not over yet there is still another obstacle that could make or break them all.

Liz sits up quickly with the warmth returned to her because of Max. She smiles then it quickly fades when she realizes that the hardest part is next.

Max awakes suddenly with chills running through him. He then smiles and remembers the dream of him and Liz. God I love her! He thinks quietly to himself. Then he recalls the mission he was given and he shivers from the cold chills racing through him one more time.

Tess is bolted up with a flash of hurt. She looks around quickly searching for Alex but she doesn't see him. She then realizes that she is in a car that went over a bridge. She heals her wounds then searches for Alex scanning the creek area surrounding her. She can't see him and then remembers the dream she contacts Max to tell him How to find Alex.

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.