FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"True Destiny "
Part 3
by Chris
Disclaimer: Not mine in any way just barrowing them for the story!
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: This takes place 2 years after Destiny. This is my first fanfic so I would love any feedback from all who read this. I hope you enjoy this!
Well once again Michael had surprised her. He walked away just as nothing was said about anything important. She looked at Isabel and asked " why are you all here anyway? I thought I was to go to you." With a questioning look.

Isabel snapped her head up as if she were startled. She then looked at Tess who took the floor so to speak. " We all felt this force driving us here even Maria. We weren't sure why until we saw you." Looking at Liz expectantly and when she didn't answer Tess continued. " They all thought it was more information about us so we came." She said with hesitation. Then Isabel stood up and said " I knew it was about our Destiny I just didn't know if Max and Michael were willing to accept that our destiny was never just the four of us." She looked pained almost as if her heart knew where this would lead. " The other reason is that I have this feeling that this is going to rip my heart and yours in half." She said staring at Liz to gage her reaction.

"Wait I understand the riddle. Finally. Thank God!" She said with a sigh of relief.

" What are you talking about, Liz?" Tess says sort of confused.

" The riddle that Robert left me with I understand what to do now. Both of you have now helped me and he said only one could help me. I have to get each of you to help me in different ways and then everything will fall into place." As she spoke you could hear her marvel at her words.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Isabel says with a bit of tension in her voice.

" You both have helped me separately. With out me asking you too. I know now that what Robert meant was that I could only ask one person for the help I need. That is Max." She said with pain in her voice remembering the words that stung her when he said them.

" So what now?" Isabel asks looking at Tess.

" I know exactly what to do. Isabel, I need your help?" Tess giving Isabel an inquiring look.

" Ok what is it?"

"I need you to dream walk into Michael and Max's dream and tell them they need to help." Tess said with a look of accomplishment.

"Now that I can do. What should I say?"

Liz looks up and jumps to her feet and says " Tell Michael that Max really needs him to see what he is pushing away, His love for the one he only loves." She said in satisfaction. Both the Girls look at her with a gleam in their eyes.

"Liz you are going with me into Max's dream. He will never understand if you don't ask him to." Isabel said with a stern yet compassionate voice.

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.