FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"True Destiny "
Part 2
by Chris
Disclaimer: Not mine in any way just barrowing them for the story!
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: This takes place 2 years after Destiny. This is my first fanfic so I would love any feedback from all who read this. I hope you enjoy this!
She sat back down and thought about all that she was told. She tried to figure out the riddle Robert had left her with and then automatically thought about Alex. She just couldn't understand Robert's warning to her. He had told her that Isabel and Alex were together and that was their Destiny, but for the life of her she just couldn't think of any reason why she wasn't to approach him with any of this. Just then she heard a familiar voice scream her name.

"Liiiizzzzz!!!!!" She heard the women scream and then it hit her like a ton of bricks it was Maria! Liz jumped up and ran to Maria. " Maria I have missed you so much!" They engulfed each other in hugs as they cried then Liz caught a glimpse of Isabel and Tess. She pulled back from Maria and walked over to a very large Isabel. She gave Isabel a smile and patted her stomach. She looked like she was about eight months pregnant.

" Well aren't we full of surprises. Anything I should know about?" Glancing between the girls. Isabel said with joy in her voice that she, Liz parker had never heard out of Isabel Evans. " I'm having twins and they are" Liz cut her off. " Alex's" She grinned at Isabel. "How did you know that?" Isabel asked with a shocked voice. Liz looks at her again with a huge grin. " I have my ways."

Liz then turns to Tess who has been standing silently through the whole tribulation. Liz looks at her and smiles trying not to remember the pain she had caused her and her loved ones. " And I see you have your own little bundle of joy coming." Tess looks at her in amazement that Liz was being so nice to her after all she did to her. "Yeah I do" she replies still in shock. "Well let me guess......." Tess looks scared to death as she says it knowing that she will have to tell her. " Max is the proud papa to be, right?" Liz says with a little smile on her face.

Everyone stands there in shock as Liz has guessed the fathers of the children without even a blink of anger or sadness in her words. They all stand in silence for a moment then Tess is the first to break the icy shock to tiny pieces with her words. " How in the world do you know so much when we haven't seen or heard from you in two years?"

Everyone stares at Liz who is contemplating how to tell them why they have found her. " Well, I have been with one of the men you call Nesado for the last two years ." And with that everyone gasped.

"But Liz he is a killer" they all replied not catching the fact that there were two men that they call Nesado.

" No, he is not. The one who is the killer is Tess, Max, Michael, and Isabel's protector. His Name is Steven." Liz said as Isabel cut her off.

"What are you saying that there are two more of us not just one?" Isabel said with a question in her eyes.

"And you have been with one for two years!" Maria trying to understand.

"Yes and the one I have been with is Robert, the guider of our Destiny's." Liz said shooting a look at Tess.

Tess immediately entered the conversation. " Then what has he told you about us?" Glancing at Isabel who was scared.

Liz then looked at Maria. " This isn't just about the Czechoslovakians."

"What the hell is going on?" Maria spat out. Giving Liz a nervous, but angry look.

"I am just going to say everything at once so listen up." She glances up to see everyone listening and then continues. " I left to find my own destiny and now I have. I also know that Isabel and Alex are the only ones who have found their true destiny." Giving Isabel a smile. " I also was told that there are many things that have happened that are not included in our true destiny." She glances at Tess. Tess gives her a look of horror as she listens. " These things that have happened "pointing to Tess's stomach. " Will be rectified by our makers." She looks at everyone nervously.

Maria then walks up to Liz and put her hand around her throat and then throws her to the ground. " I can't believe you are calling the death of a child, Max's child, true destiny!"

Liz looks at Maria with a pained look on her face as she realizes that Maria is one of the dangerous ones. She gets up slowly and turns to face the others who are standing in shock at the incident. She walks over to Tess and gives her hug and whispers in her ear. " It is not meant to be. This should be Kyle's son." Tess pulls back and looks at her with pain and regret in her eyes. She then takes her hand over her stomach and a smile comes to her face as a great weight is lifted from her body and her soul.

Isabel then comes over and looks at Tess with a look of complete understanding. " I understand why we have found you Liz. I know that this is what is meant to be." She says with pure compassion for Liz. Then Liz looks at them both and says. " You are the ones who are ready. Tess you are the one who will help me." Liz then glances over to where Maria has stormed off and sees that she has returned with two men.

Max sees Liz and a wave of fury and rage cross his face. He walks over to her with his fists clenched. " How dare you say that my child has to die for true destiny." Just then Tess steps in front of Liz as Max starts to swing a punch at her. Tess quietly looks at him and says. " This is how it is meant to be. I'm sorry you don't see it, but we are ready for our True Destiny." With a glance to Isabel and Liz.

Max just stands there in shock for a moment then realizes that Tess is no longer pregnant. " What did you do to our child?" He asked with sorrow in his voice.

Tess raises her head to speak, but was cut of by Liz. " She did not do anything to your child. Max, You will understand in time as we have. Just remember the last words you said to me." She said trying not to cry.

Max looked at Tess expecting her to stop him from remembering, but she didn't. He looked confused at her while the memories came flooding back to him. He felt the pain and sorrows all over again, but this Time it was different. He felt like he was right in letting her go like he did. " I don't know why we have run into you like this, but I don't want to see you again ever. If I do I will kill you!" Max said in a steely tone. Liz shuddered at his words then looked at Tess.

Tess stepped closer to Liz to reassure her of her presence. Then out of nowhere Michael runs up to Liz and gives her a big hug and follows it by a sigh of relief that she is found. She watches over his shoulder as Max storms off with Maria. She starts to cry as she watches the ones that were and still are the closest to her heart. Michael pulls away to wipe the tears from her face and then looks into her eyes and says with much emotion, which was definitely out of character, she thought to herself. " He does still love you, I Know he does. I am so glad you are here with us again."

Liz looks at him questioning his words with her eyes. Tess and Isabel finally come into view and she looks at them with thankful eyes. She turns to them to say thank you but before she could Isabel started to tell Michael about what was going on. "Isabel," He says with a questioning look. " What are you trying to say that you did right and we are wrong?"

Isabel then remembers the nagging feeling she has towards Alex and turns to Liz. "It is ok Isabel, Alex is fine, but I can't talk to him about this. You are going to have to explain everything to him Tess." She says with a glance from Isabel to Tess. Neither one of them questions it they just nod and except it.

Then Michael speaks up " hey what the hell is this you are all acting weird?" Looking at Liz.

"Michael in time you will understand right now you are one of the happy ones to have me back." Liz said pleading with him to understand. " I suppose I am pretty happy you are back we have all been lost with out you." Michael said with a smile on his face he gave Liz one quick hug and walked away.

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.