FanFic - Other
"Treasures Found"
"Make Me Whole"
Part 9
by Syndee Thomas
Disclaimer: The characters belong to THE WB.
Summary: Claudia Parker discovers lost treasures not of this Earth when she and Liz are visiting the Chaco Canyons home to the Ancestral Pueblo-The Anasazi. Her granddaughter’s destiny is revealed when an alien artifact is found.
Category: Other
Rating: PG
Authors Note: I tried to provide accurate information about Anasazi People trying not to take too many liberties so as not to offend. Enjoy.
Liz has seen Max asleep before but somehow at this moment he seems more relaxed, at peace, content.

She has been watching him for several minutes now savoring the feelings that he invokes in her when suddenly he stirs. His arm brushes her breast and her nipples harden and the heat starts somewhere deep within and is made visible by the light golden glow emanating from her fingertips as her hand moves to touch his chest. Somewhere between blissful sleep and blissful reality Liz is raining small kisses on his neck continuing downward to his chest. She hesitates for a moment before letting her tongue dart to his nipple rains more kisses to his chest before taking a nubbin in her mouth. His response must urge her onward because the other nipple soon warrants the same attention.

Max’s hand cups her head entwining his fingers in her silky hair encouraging her to continue the erotic tongue-lashing. She crawls up his body, her tongue never losing contact with his skin as she completes one long lick starting at the center of his chest, over his Adams’ apple, and up and over his chin ending in the welcoming warmth of his mouth. The kiss deepens and her hands move to softly caress his face. He opens his eyes to see a soft golden glow emanating from her small hands and the pleasure she derives from being able to exhibit outwardly the radiance that she feels inside.

In the very moment that their eyes meet, the love that they feel for each other is made evident by the total glow that their combined bodies produce effecting an all-encompassing aura.

“Max, I don’t know if I can stand it any longer,” she whispers close to his ear.

“What?” He exhales breathlessly.

“Whatever it is that my body wants – that it cries out for,” she responds huskily.

Max rolls her onto her back, his hands sliding caressingly over her breast, possessively cupping it’s fullness, then teasing her nipple, grazing it lightly until it stands up smugly against his palm.

When he lifts his mouth from hers she instantly feels an aching sense of loss that is quickly replaced by sweet torment as he slides his mouth down her neck to her breasts. He nuzzles them slowly for endless moments before his lips close tightly over one taut nipple then the other. She squirms and moans as he increases the pressure, her fingers entwines in his hair, her back arching in helpless abandon and all the while his hands slide and stroke with masterful reverence over her heated skin making her ache with unfathomable yearnings.

He kisses her flat stomach, trailing his lips ever lower, his tongue plunging into her navel eliciting a gasp of surprise from her before his hands slide lower, curving around her hips. His lips nuzzle closer to the curly triangle between her legs, savoring every moment while caressing her thighs and buttocks.

He leans up and over her again, his mouth claiming hers in another endless, drugging kiss as he draws her tongue into his mouth and his arms encircles her continuing the kiss filled with exquisite promise and wild hunger.

He pulls away from her and she grasps at his shoulders missing their contact, “Liz, I didn’t bring any protection.”

She clumsily reaches over to the nightstand and hands him one of the foil wrapped condoms she had purchased earlier.

Her eyes and voice heady with longing, ”Max, I want you so much.”

Max hurriedly unwraps the condom and slides it onto his swollen shaft.

Desperate to sheathe himself in her he lifts her slim hips to receive him.

“Liz, I don’t want to hurt you…”

“Max, the only way that you can hurt me now is for you not to.”

Putting her arms around his shoulders, Liz braces herself for whatever pain is coming knowing as he tenses that it is going to happen.

Her body jerks and a sharp gasp escapes her lips but the pain is gone almost as quickly as the sound. Apparently Max’s hands aren’t the only healing appendage on his body. The golden aura that once surrounded their combined bodies has changed to light blue in color – the color of contentment.

Max stills for long moments before easing deeper into her tight passage until she is filled with his heat and strength, holding him tightly to her, lost in the sheer beauty of the slow deep strokes he takes. Guided by pure instinct and a wealth of love Liz willingly molds her hips to his and begins to match his movements, and in doing so drives Max to the brink of release but he is determined to ensure her climax before his own.

He begins to quicken his thrusts circling his hips, which she soon mimics clasping his pulsing shaft in her tight warmth. Liz feels something wild and primitive building inside her, racing through her veins jarring through her body. Her head moves fitfully on the pillow as she waits for it, seeks whatever it is that Max is trying to give her as he drives into her again and again…and then it explodes, making her gasp against his mouth and cry out.

Her fingers which had been clawing his shoulders go lax and she hugs him to her burying her face in the crook of his neck were the tears begin to flow.

Max is immediately concerned and gently pulls away from her to look into her tear soaked face.

“Liz, what’s wrong? He moves to pull out of her. “Did I hurt you?”

(NOTE: The bright blue glow surrounding their bodies fades as Max pulls away.)

“No, don’t move.” She sighs with contentment as she draws him back into her arms while she wraps her legs around him forcing their continued connection. “I’m fine – more than fine,” places small kisses on his shoulder and starts to move under him.

He finds her rhythm and their mouths, bodies and souls merge once more to attain intergalactic heights of passion.

Max’s gentle but deep thrusts ignite the fire in her that had only been extinguished moments ago. She pulls him into her, deeper and deeper as though her life depends on him becoming a physical extension of her body.

The explosion is more intense this time because they are sharing the experience. The spiraling sensation seems to loop itself into happening over and over again with no end in sight.

Their bodies relax only to be heralded back into an organic frenzy with the catalyst being as simple as a touch or a look from each other. Liz cries out so pronounced that Max suspects that she will be voiceless in the morning.

He takes it upon himself to roll over and away from her and let the sensations subside. Normal breathing returns soon and the blue glow fades as they lay side by side basking in the literal afterglow of what has to be the greatest First Time ever between lovers of any species.

Part 8 | Index | Part 10
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.