FanFic - Michael/Maria
"The Cravings series"
"Blackberry Apparitions"
Part 3
by Raye
Disclaimer: The characters belong to the WB and Melinda Metz, the story is mine
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: NC-17
Maria wasn’t quite sure why she was spending her day off on a Busman’s holiday, but here she was, her first Saturday off in 2 months and she was sitting in a booth in the Crashdown eating Men in Blackberry Pie mooning over that bastard Michael Guerin. As always she was on her own, Liz having gone on a date with her newish boyfriend, and Michael’s best friend, Max. Maria just wished that Michael would look past the barriers and differences that were between them and let her get a little closer to him, but that was very unlikely.

“Hey, Maria. What are you doing here on a Saturday night? Don’t you have a date?”

“No, Mr Parker. Can I get the rest of this to go?”

“I hope this isn’t your dinner, young lady.” He grinned at her as he boxed up the rest of her uneaten dessert and handed it to her with a flourish.

“Would I do that? I just fancy eating the rest at home, that’s all.” She grabbed the box, flung her purse straps over her shoulder and headed out to the car. Her mom was away with Jim Valenti for the weekend *ewww, how could she?* and she had the whole house to herself.

“So, Maria, what are you going to do this evening?” She looked in the wing mirror of the Jetta and grinned when she figured out what she was going to do. She was going to get all her homework out of the way *God I really am desperate* and then sit down for a Sandra Bullock weepy film fest, *guys suck!*

Once Maria pulled into the drive she rushed upstairs to pick up her books. The kitchen was the best place to study – the only distraction was food, and that was a distraction that she could live with.

When she had finally organised the kitchen table, clearing it of her mom’s various alien toy things and the breakfast things that she hadn’t bothered to clean up before heading out of the house, she set her biology books down, opened them to the right page for the week’s assignment, and set about writing about the spleen, whilst taking a few bites of the MIB Pie.

“You don’t really want to be doing that, Maria. Wouldn’t you rather be experimenting with me?” Maria turned away from her books and smiled when she noticed Michael standing behind her, a smirk on his face.

“Depends on the experimenting you’re talking about, Space-boy!” She stood up, and pushed the chair away with her foot, then moved so that she was standing almost face-to-face with Michael, her grin matching his, the glint in her eyes identical to the determination she could see growing in his.

“How about we start with this?” He moved closer and grabbed her by the shoulders, kissing her with a force she was unable to fight against, and slowly began to want to co-operate with. He was like an inferno, slowly burning her from the inside out, until she was unable to control the fire. Every time he squeezed her shoulders with his large artist’s hands he was fanning the flames until they engulfed her completely. Just when she thought she was going to explode from his almost innocent touch he pulled away. “I guess you aren’t averse to this then, Maria. Want to experiment some more?” He smiled and then moved in for the kill, his hands sliding down her shoulders to her elbows, taking the spaghetti straps of her top with them. He couldn’t take his eyes away from her, she wasn’t wearing a bra, and as he pushed the top down further he could see that although she wasn’t as built as Isabel, she had a handful, which in his opinion was more than plenty.

He fought the temptation to cup her breasts in his hands unsuccessfully, and whilst she just stood there, seemingly passive, he reached out and did what he had been thinking about. He started by stroking his fingertips over the pale skin, which had started to turn rosy as he continued to look at her, and then became more daring, massaging his fingers over the taut dark nipples that became harder as he touched. She arched her back, pressing herself further into his touch, and a small moan escaped unbidden from her throat, a sound that begged him for more, which he was more than eager to provide.

“You want more of this, Maria? Ask me!” He stepped away, waiting for her to come to him. He was always the one who made the first move, and granted he had done that, but now it was her call.

For a moment Maria hesitated. She didn’t know quite what she wanted, but she knew that it involved Michael, and if he was just going to stand there then she was going to have to do something about it.

She started by taking a further step back, and stripping her top completely away, putting it neatly on the back of the chair – the whole point of this was seduction, and whilst throwing the garment at Michael was tempting, she didn’t think tidying up and washing it was. She then went to sit on the table, picked up the MIB Pie which she hadn’t quite finished – the portions at the Crashdown were always generous – and began to eat it, without a spoon.

Maria watched Michael watching her as she lifted her fingers to her mouth and slowly and thoroughly licked them clean of the sticky red liquid with her tongue. She watched his tongue poke out between his generous lips and lick at them as though they were dry, or he were hungry, and smiled, amused, when he reached down and undid the top button of his jeans as though uncomfortable.

“Do you want some, Michael?” She held out her hand, offering him some of the sticky confection, sure that this would get him close enough for her to touch without looking like she was begging for contact.

“Uhhh…” he coughed to clear his suddenly parched throat. “What is it?” He knew, but the huskiness of her voice was sending zinging shots straight to his already hard, and now painful, cock.

“Men in Blackberry Pie, baked fresh this morning.” She again held out her had, after sweeping her fingers over the top of the pie. “So, you want some or not?” She changed her position on the table slightly, spreading her legs, giving him a place to stand close to her if he chose to take her up on her offer of food.

“Sure…” He had to clear his throat again. He found that whenever he was around Maria he did that quite a lot, and he wasn’t sure whether it was because of the looks she gave him, or the husky quality of her voice whenever she was around him.

Michael stepped closer, now standing up close to her completely naked chest he couldn’t take his eyes off her. Before, standing a few paces away from her, he had been able to ignore the scent that he always associated with her, the tangy cypress oil that she always had with her, and the sweetness of the vanilla. Neither scent was overpowering, but he couldn’t concentrate on anything but her the moment either of those smells were released into the air.

He lifted her hand to his lips, and sucked two of her fingers into the warmth of his mouth, gently licking at her digits with his tongue, sure to clean them of the dessert before exerting a little pressure with the suction of his cheeks and the touch of his tongue. On the edge of his consciousness he heard her gasp and then sigh with pleasure, but he wasn’t willing to stop just yet. She had been teasing him with something when she had thrust her fingers into her own mouth, and now she had to pay the piper.

“Uh, Michael. I think they’re clean now.” She tried to pull them away, but he increased the power of the grip on her wrist, and continued to suck on her fingers. He knew that she was aroused by the force he was using, he could smell the zest of it underneath everything else Maria. The knowledge that he was arousing her with just this touch made him want more, so he did what he had been trying not to for a very long time – ever since he had shared that hotel room with her – before their first kiss.

He knelt down, and stroked his way up her bare legs with his tongue, pleased that for once she had decided to wear a skirt. The only other time she wore anything that meant he could see her legs – which were shapely – was when she wore her Crashdown uniform. Her skin had the salty taste that he had become familiar with, having kissed her neck and various other parts of her body at different times during their rocky relationship. He lifted his head when he heard her gasp in shock at the touch of his tongue on her through her panties. He could smell her even better now. He had never realised before that arousal could smell so much like his two favourite things, both sweet and spicy at the same time. He concentrated for a moment, waved his hand over the offending piece of lace and silk that she was wearing, and it disappeared. Now he could look, touch, taste and smell, four of the five senses all concentrated completely on Maria and all that she meant to him.

“Michael, I want to touch you…” She held onto his shoulders and cried out as his tongue touched lightly on her clit, circling it for a moment, before moving away, leaving her feeling bereft.

“Then touch away. This is your experiment remember. I am just the test subject.” He stood up, still between her spread legs.

Maria couldn’t take her eyes off him. He had a faint sheen of sweat on his face, at his hairline, and his breathing was harsh and deep, as though he had been running a marathon. He looked beautiful, like a Greek God, or that statue that they had mentioned years ago in an art class that Maria could barely remember. Michelangelo had modelled David on Michael, of that she was more than sure. “Take your shirt off, Michael. I want to see your skin.” She sat back and watched, leaning back more relaxed now that she was in control of the situation.

“Whatever you say. Your wish is my command, Princess.” He didn’t move from his position between her legs, but lifted the shirt up and over his head, then placed it in her hands, sure that she would dispose of it however she wanted.

“Now your pants.” She really was enjoying this. She didn’t know what had triggered this change in Michael, but she liked it. She was completely in charge, and Michael was her willing, sort of, slave – she could still see the rebellious glint in her eyes as he fought with his desires to carry out her every wish.

He stripped his pants down his legs after struggling for a few moments with a rather stubborn zipper. When they were at his ankles he just stood there, looking at her, not one bit embarrassed that he was in front of her with nothing on but his shoes, the pants around his ankles, and his silver ring. “What now?”

“Now? Well, now I get to play a little.” She leered at him, and raised her eyebrows slightly when she noticed the way his erection seemed to strain in her general direction at the sound of her voice. She slid down off the table and pushed Michael into her abandoned chair. He wanted him to sit down for this.

Michael looked shocked as he landed on the chair, she was far stronger than he would have given her credit for, she was such a tiny thing in comparison to say, Isabel, but obviously she had kept this strength hidden until she needed it. As he noticed the intent in her eyes when she looked at his throbbing cock he gulped, both scared and fascinated.

All the air escaped from his lungs as he felt her press butterfly kiss to his cock before engulfing him in her mouth, much as he had her fingers earlier. She used the tip of her tongue to stroke up and down his length as one of her delicate hands pumped at the base of his penis bringing him to an even more painful state of arousal, making him even more aware of her wicked mouth. He could feel the pressure building in his balls as she continued to stroke and suck on him, but he didn’t want her to stop.

“Oh…God…Maria! He began thrusting into her willing mouth, and watching, fascinated as her pouty lips continued to slid up and down his length, increasing and lessening the pressure until he thought he was going to explode. He shoved his fingers into her hair and held on for dear life, eliciting a groan of pain and pleasure from Maria, as he thrust for one last time before spilling himself in her mouth, his milky cum dribbling out the sides of her mouth as she swallowed reflexively. He had never seen anything more beautiful than Maria as she was right at that moment, sitting at his feet, her lips still around his now limp cock, cum dripping down her chin and a glazed look of arousal in her eyes.

“I think it might be my turn now, Maria.” He smiled at her, stood up and pulled her to her feet before lifting her in his arms and carrying her back to the table. She was his dessert; the main course had been what she had done for him!

Without waiting for her to lie back on the table, he moved his hands up her legs, sliding them slightly apart before thrusting two fingers inside her tight but soaked passage. He closed his eyes and groaned when he realised how tight she was around him. He knew that he wouldn’t last longer than a few minutes if he slid inside her now, his cock was already hard, and pulsing, wanting nothing more than to be buried in her tight wet cunt and thrust until he lost himself in her completely.

He twisted his fingers inside her, feeling her muscles tightening as he stretched her more than she was used to. He smiled, proud of the fact that she hadn’t let anyone else do this to her, that he was the first to see her this abandoned. He pushed inside her hard, and then bent one of his fingers, touching a spot inside her that he remembered reading about in Health Class. She lifted her knees, widening the spread of her legs and pressing her pussy closer to his touch as a shock of pleasure flowed through her. An explosion was beginning inside her. She planted her feet firmly on the table, and began to thrust up to meet every plunge of his fingers inside her, determined to reach that plateau that she could almost see if she closed her eyes.

“Maria, that’s it, Princess. Let yourself go…” He closed his eyes as he closed his free hand around his throbbing cock and began to stroke it, determined to cum with her. He could feel that she was close. Her bright blue, lively aura had turned almost white with the pleasure that he was giving her. He wanted her to let go and explode.

Tension radiated from Maria in waves. She was striving to cum, the explosion was so close, but she still couldn’t touch it and she was growing frustrated. “Michael…it hurts…please…Oh God…please…” She continued to lift and lower her hips as his fingers pushed inside her. She wanted, no, needed, more than this. She moved her hands up her body, gently touching skin that was sensitive, before reaching their goal. She cupped her breasts, squeezing the flesh before pinching her taut rosy nipples, eliciting a groan of pleasure before she slowly edged over the precipice.

“That’s it, Maria. Cry out for me…” He could feel his balls tighten as the desire inside him built to a level that was almost painful. Maria was still shuddering, fighting her release, as though afraid of what might happen.

He thrust his fingers inside her one more time before moving in closer and blowing a light kiss across her quivering pussy, then moving even closer to take her hardened clit in his mouth, sucking on it until she let out a sharp cry, and released her sweet fluid on his face.

“Oh God…” Maria felt something sticky and uncomfortable on her face, and opened her eyes. She looked up, she was completely alone, and her piece of virtually uneaten MIB Pie was smeared across her face. She really should have gone to sleep last night, but ever since Isabel’s sojourn into her dreams she had found it difficult to sleep, knowing that it could happen at any time.

Michael opened his eyes, and stared across his room at the picture of Maria that he had cut out of last year’s Yearbook. Maria sure was getting inventive in her fantasies. He grinned, thinking of the potential…

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.