FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"The Traitorous of the Four"
Part 1
by Marieh DeLuca
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Jason Katims, Roswell, or Warner Bros. Studios. The characters are not mine and are owned by Melinda Metz author of the Roswell High book series and are owned by Warner Brothers Studios.
Summary: When Isabel starts to have visions of a life she once lived it proves that only Love can outlast the obstacles when one of them is Not Of This Earth.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Time had past, that much was obvious. Lots of time, she could feel it under her skin, something inside. Some part of her she had never acknowledged. A part of her that was evil.

Isabel Evans looked at herself in the mirror. Looking at the new darkness in her eyes. She had a secret, a secret she would never tell anyone.

"You are strong, you are independent" Isabel said to her reflection as she did each morning. Except this time her voice was deeper different somehow. Isabel reached out with her hand and touched the mirror with her fingertips.

*Flash*

Isabel saw herself in a man's arms. They were kissing deeply, wildly, with a hunger for each other.

*Flash*

Isabel in an elegant gown of red, a crown shining atop her head like the sun.

*Flash*

Isabel sitting atop a throne in front of thousands of people, Max at one side next to Tess and Michael on the other side holding her hand.

*Flash*

Isabel talking with Larek the ruler of one of the five planets in their star-system.

*Flash*

Isabel watching Michael go over battle plans.

*Flash*

Isabel being held in Michael's arms as they watch a meteor shower.

*Flash*

Isabel twirling a knife in her hands.

*Flash*

Isabel kissing a uniformed Michael.

*Flash*

Isabel hugging Max who is wearing a crown.

*Flash*

Isabel watching Tess sleep.

*Flash*

Isabel watching as Michael joins her in bed.

*Flash*

Isabel again in a man's arms being kissed, deeply. A man who was not Michael.

*Flash*

Isabel watching as a faceless figure stands infront of Max as he falls to the ground...dead.

Isabel shuddered as the vision broke. What was all that? Was it the future? Or the past? Leaving those questions to be answered later, Isabel got up from her vanity and picked out a Red Sweater, Red Shoes, and long red skirt with a ruffle at the bottom. Isabel went back to her mirror and waved her hand over her face. Red lipstick and Gold eyeshadow appeared afterward. She then waved her hands over her hair and watched as it became curly. Then she picked up her books and purse as she headed out the door of her bedroom.

Isabel got downstairs and found Max waiting by the door.

"You ready for school?" he asked her wearily

"I guess," she muttered

"What's wrong Iz?" Max asked as they got into the jeep.

"Nothing, I just... Nevermind..." she told him

"No, Iz tell me," he pushed

"It's nothing, I just... I had a flash Max," Isabel stated.

"You had a Flash?" he asked her

"Yeah I did,"she said

"Well, what did you see?" he asked.

"It was all so fast and so... confusing."she told him wearily.

"What did you see Isabel?" he asked again.

"I saw, you and Tess, Michael and I together... so many things, "She informed him.

"Was that it? Was that all you saw?"he pushed.

"No, Yes, I mean No,"she struggled.

"What else did you see, what's wrong Iz?" he wanted to know.

"I-I-I saw you de-de-dead,"she sobbed,"I saw you die."

"Isabel? What does this mean? Who did it, what happened?" he asked scaredly.

"I couldn't see who it was. I couldn't tell. I'm sorry if it dissapoints you," she told him scared.

"It's okay we just we need to have a meeting. We need to get everyone together. Soon."He told her as he started the jeep.

The jeep curved around the corner and sped on towards the Crashdown Cafe, To pick up Liz.

"Yeah MOM, I'll call you after school and I PROMISE!!!" Max heard Liz yell as she came down the stairs of the fire escape.

"Hey gorgeous,"Max told her as she climbed into the back seat.

"Hey to you too. Hi, Isabel,"she told her.

"Hi, Liz, so how's it going?"Isabel asked with a suprising interest.

"Fine, I guess. I mean I do have some bad news,"Liz told them.

"What is it Liz?"asked Max almost scared.

"Well, Since Courtney is gone we're understaffed until we can hire a new waitress, and now that I'm part of management I have to fill in. I am so sorry Max. I have to cancel our date tonight,"Liz told him regretfully as the jeep stopped in the school parking lot.

"That's all it was? Oh Liz, that's okay. Maybe I'll stop by for something to eat,"he told her grinning.

"Well, I'm sure there is something you could nibble on,"she said teasingly as she hopped out of the jeep.

"Maybe," he smiled thoughtfully.

"Well, if you two don't mind I have to get to class,"Isabel told them a little irritated. She then stalked off toward the building.

"Bye Iz,"Max murmured.

"See you at Lunch," Liz tried to reply between kisses.

~~~~~~~~

Maria walked through the halls of West Roswell High with a confidence. People noticed and while she got some His and Heys, She only had one thing in mind as she approached the locker of a certain alien.

"Hey Mikey G,"she whispered in his ear.

Michael shot his head up and gazed at Maria with suprise on his face.

"I'll tell you one thing,"she whispered again. "This slut wants in your pants."

A slow mischievous grin spread across Michael's face as his very own girlfriend led the way to the second floor Eraser Room, the school make-out spot. Maria pushed Michael in ahead of her and locked the door after she got in.

"What's this about Maria?" Michael asked with curious pleasure.

"My little secret," she told him in a whisper.

"Hold out your hand and close your eyes and you will get a good suprise," she whispered on.

Maria circled him like a hawk. Taking in every inch of his body underneath those clothes. She took out a box and layed it in his hand.

"What's this Maria?" he asked puzzled.

"Open it and find out," she told him almost giddy with excitement.

Michael opened the small black velvet box and pulled out a silver compass.

"It's so that you can always find your way home, to Roswell ... to me," she told him explaining.

Maria was expecting a thank you or something of that area but what happened next came as a suprise. Michael leaned down and gave her the softest gentlest kiss she had ever had. This came in no way as ordinary because his kisses were usually passionate and hungry. After the kiss ended Maria pulled back to speak.

"I know it's kinda corny Michael, but I thought that it would be cool to give you something that you could hold on to," she spoke.

"It's not corny at all Maria, I love it!" he exclaimed.

"Keep your voice down," Maria shushed.

"That won't we hard, what I have planned doesn't include talking," he told her smiling.

"Oh really?" she asked flirtatiously.

"Yes, really," he murmured as they kissed.

~~~~~~~~~

Isabel tried to concentrate during class but images from that morning kept going through her head, with about a million questions trailing behind them.

Isabel raised her hand, "Excuse me can I get a Bathroom Pass?" she asked innocently.

"Here you go," the teacher smiled and went back to the discussion.

Isabel opened the door and stepped out into the nearly deserted hallway. She rounded the corner and found the class Max and Tess were in. She waived through the window and got their attention. Tess apparently did one of her you see this but it's not their things, and They were excused to go directly to the Counselor's office.

"Thanks Tess that was a really big help, I couldn't seem to get your attention," Isabel smiled as she lead them down the corridor to the class where Liz and Alex were in studying.

"No problem," Tess told her smiling at Max. To Isabel's suprise he smiled back. As they approached the class room both Liz and Alex came out and grinned at them.

"That was really cool you guys, maybe you can get me out of class more often," Alex joked. They walked outside around the gym and stood under the bleachers.

"What's this about Isabel?" Michael asked holding a note telling him and Maria to meet the group under the bleachers.

"Well, this morning I had a flash," Isabel began," In my flash I saw things, they might have been from the past or they might be from the future," She stated.

"What kind of things?" inquired Tess.

"For starters, I saw the four of us on these huge thrones. I saw Max and Tess ... they were dancing. I saw Michael and me..." she trailed off.

"Doing what?" asked Tess.

"What about me?" Michael wanted to know.

"We were, well ... together," she told them.

"What do you mean together?" Max asked.

"Together," she stated in an empty voice.

"When you say 'Together-" Michael started to say.

"I mean together Michael," Isabel finished for him

All the sudden Michael grabbed her and pushed into a pillar as he kissed her deeply.

"Michael what are we doing?" Isabel asked breathlessly.

"What we're supposed to do," he told her.

All the sudden Isabel was back under the bleachers and Michael was still standing next to Maria. Michael and Isabel met eyes then turned to Tess, who grinned like the cat that ate the canary.

"Tess," they said together.

"I didn't do anything," she giggled. Max looked at her and then looked past the group to see Kyle strutting towards them in his letterman jacket.

"Hey Tess," he smiled," Liz, Max, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel," he said acknowledging the whole group.

"Hi Kyle," Liz smiled, as she nestled herself deep inside Max's leather jacket. She smiled up at him and he planted a kiss on her nose.

"There's something you guys need to know," Isabel stated in a far away voice, " I saw something in my vision... I saw Max ... dead," she told them.

"Dead?" asked Liz

"I know, we can't be sure if it's the past or the future, but the one thing I do know is that the person who killed him I couldn't see their face. Something kept me from seeing it and I don't know what it was," she told them frightened.

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.