FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"The One"
Part 6
by Jennaev
Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell, Max, Liz, Maria, Brody or Sydney. I do own Adarah Davis and Tierzah Rodruiguiz.
Summary: When Brody recieves an omnious call about his estranged wife, he Max and Maria travel across state. Once there old feelings are rekindled and new feelings are discovered.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: A very special thank you to plumeria, who was an absolute God send and edited this story. Thanks for letting me harasass you so much! Feedback: Please, I beg of you. Send all comments, pro or neg to jennaev@hotmail.com
Max drummed his fingers on the edge of the hot tub, thoroughly enjoying the feel of the water encasing his body. He had closed his eyes moments before, in a vain attempt to gain control over his body. Alien or not, he was just an 18-year-old male. And Tierzah Rodruiguiz was one incredible 24-year-old woman. He could feel her eyes burning into his skin. How much longer until she tried something? he wondered. He had already decided that nothing could happen tonight. There was just too much risk. But the anticipation was killing him. Then he felt it, a change in the pattern of water around him. Suddenly one leg brushed against his, then another as a weight settled over him. He dared to open his eyes. Oh, God! She was straddling him, her face mere inches from his. He could feel her breasts pushing against his chest, her center hot against his as she settled herself. He meant to push her off, really, but then her mouth slid over his, and any thought was gone. All he could do was feel as her tongue invaded his mouth. He roughly threaded his hand through her long braids, sealing her mouth to his tightly as they fought for control. She won, he thought, she definately had control over him right now. And for once, he didn't mind surrendering it. He grasped her hips, pulling her hard against him. She moaned, causing a ripple of desire through him. He slid one hand up over her wet body just grazing her breast as he cupped her face. He tasted her neck, eliciting several low moans from her as she began rocking against him. Oh holy hell! He had never felt *that* before, and he liked it. His fingers moved down slowly, until they trailed over her breast.

She groaned and pushed herself against his hand. He cupped her full, firm mound in his hand. She attacked his neck, biting and sucking while rocking against his now solid erection. God, where did she learn to do that? he thought. Then another thought popped into his head...had Brody ever done this with her?

"Tier...oh, uh, never mind." Adarah took one look at her sister, wrapped around this boy and burst into new tears. Why didn't Brody want her like that? He had once. They had made love every chance they got. Hundreds of times just like that, in that tub.

"Darah! oh, uh...what's wrong?" Tierzah reluctantly unentwined herself from Max and climbed out of the tub. She grabbed her robe and draped it over herself.

"I just couldn't sleep. Its fine," she murmured, wiping her face with the sleeve of the men's button-down shirt she wore.

"Brody? What did he do now? He made you cry." Tierzah hugged her twin to her. Adarah rested her head on her shoulder briefly.

"I should just leave the two of you alone, sorry Max." She whispered, then turned to leave.

"Dar' just remember, no matter what he says, that man loves you. You saw it today. He loves you. He just ....he's just...scared. If you love him as much as you say you do babe, don't let him push you away again," Tierzah said softly. "I know you think that he's coming back, Dar', but he's not, not on his own. Don't wait."

"He's not coming back, Tierzah. I know that now." Adarah left quickly.

"What was that about?" Max asked as she slid back into the pool, and onto his lap.

"Brody." Tierzah shrugged.

"Why did he leave her?" Max couldn't understand it. They obviously loved each other so much.

"It's kinda a long story." She hinted, then saw he wouldn't budge. "Well, you know about Brody's experience."

"His abduction," Max filled in.

"Yah, well he was gone for weeks. No note, no phone call, nothing. Sydney was in the hospital, Adarah was six months pregnant, and boom, he's gone. We all thought he ditched her. That the stress got to be too much and he bolted." Tierzah began. "My parents hated him from day one, so they filled my poor sister's head with every bad scenario possible. Adarah defended him, but after two weeks, I think she started to believe he had left her. It was horrible for her. She had Sydney on her death bed, Brody gone, possibly dead somewhere, and another baby to think about." Tierzah stopped to make sure he was understanding. "Anyway. It was just too much for her, you know. She went into premature labor, and the baby didn't survive. She named him after Brody and had him buried in the family plot. Then she just kinda shut down. She thought she lost everything. Then two days after her son was buried, Brody showed up looking like death." She paused, looking sad. "No one believed him, except Adarah. She believed every word of it. It wasn't until the cancer's disappearance that I even believed him. But he was devastated. He had failed Adarah, Sydney and their son. He never forgave himself for that, and one day he just decided that it would be better if he left and let her move on. You know, instead of putting her through that again. He just wants to keep her safe. And she just wants to be with him. I've never seen anyone love someone as much as she loves him."

He nodded, feeling pity for his friend, for the fact that it was sort of because of him that Brody had lost his wife and child. But he also felt sorry for Tierzah. It was obvious she spent most of her life searching for a love like that. He instinctively stroked her back as she dropped her head to his shoulder. He knew what it was like to search and search for something.

Part 5 | Index | Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.