FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"The One"
Part 10
by Jennaev
Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell, Max, Liz, Maria, Brody or Sydney. I do own Adarah Davis and Tierzah Rodruiguiz.
Summary: When Brody recieves an omnious call about his estranged wife, he Max and Maria travel across state. Once there old feelings are rekindled and new feelings are discovered.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: A very special thank you to plumeria, who was an absolute God send and edited this story. Thanks for letting me harasass you so much! Feedback: Please, I beg of you. Send all comments, pro or neg to jennaev@hotmail.com
Adarah immersed herself into the warm Jacuzzi tub in her room. She sighed, eyeing the digital clock on the counter. It was 8:30 and Brody still hadn't come by. Maybe he wasn't going to..

"Knock knock..." A head popped around the corner. "I had the doorman let me in. " Brody explained, seeing Adarah's surprise. God..if he had known she was all wet and naked he would have come *a lot* sooner. She moved to cover herself, draping an arm over her chest. His eyes automatically followed.

"I'm glad you came," she stammered, the shock of him standing in her bathroom was finally wearing off.

"I had to." His voice became low and urgent as his gaze swept over her again.

Adarah felt a familiar heat race through her body, one that only Brody had ever invoked in her. He was just standing there though. But, on the flip side, he wasn't walking away. "Why don't I get dressed."

"Why?" He asked, teasingly.

Adarah sat, stunned at the playfulness in his tone. When was the last time she had heard it? "Because I'm naked and wet." She spoke timidly, afraid she was misreading him.

" That's how we got into this if I remember," he said seductively as he approached the tub, her eyes never leaving him.

"Yes. I think I remember that." Though she could sure use a refresher right now, she thought.

"Do you?" he whispered, leaning in close to her as he perched on the black ceramic side.

"Yes," she whispered, feeling the temperature rise dramatically as he dipped his hand into the swirling water.

"It's hot," he mumbled, pulling his fingers from the hot liquid and letting them drip water onto her naked shoulder. She bit her lip, eyeing him suspiciously. She thinks I'm going to run, he thought. Well, she was in for a surprise.

"Yes. It is." she whispered as he hand disappeared back into the dark water. This time he didn't pull it out. She felt him graze the top of her thigh. She shivered violently at the touch of his hand against her naked flesh. "Maybe I should get out. Why don't you just...meet me in the other room." She forced the words out, though, she wasn't sure how much safer she'd be. There was a very large bed there, she thought as he nodded and disappeared through the door. She let her head flop back and rubbed her face.

Brody ran his fingers over the fluffy pillow on the queen-sized bed. Adarah's suitcase was open on the center of it. He picked up a short silk nightie and a pair of lace thongs. God, she knew how to dress he thought, running his fingers over the thin material.

"Hey.." She watched as he dropped her clothes, looking momentarily guilty. She smiled at how innocent he could be at times.

"Hey." Brody gazed longingly at her. He loved when her hair was wet, it hung in a shiny black sheath down her back... He remembered how she let him brush it for her, it always made him want her. Not that that was difficult. Especially right now. Her red silk robe was tied loosely around her hips, and the damp material hugged every curve of her body, including the slight swell just above her pelvis, and her swollen breasts. God she was sexy.

"So you've decided?" she asked calmly.

"Yes," he stated firmly.

"And?" she urged, hoping she was reading him correctly.

"You're mine." He stated forcefully. "Yours?" she asked, half thrilled by his possessiveness, and slightly annoyed by his presumptuousness.

"Yes." He sauntered over to her, placing a hand on the base of her back, as the other cupped her face. "Mine," he breathed, his lips brushing hers gently.

"You're serious this time?" she questioned, though she didn't get an answer because his lips crashed against hers in a savage kiss. She moaned, gripping him to her. He slid his hands down her body, taking her robe with them. "Brody," she sighed as he attacked just below her ear, his hot kisses leaving a moist trail behind.

"Darah," he moaned into her hair, stroking it against his cheek. " I love you," he whispered, running his hands over her naked body to rest on her slightly swollen abdomen. " Mine," he sighed into her ear.

" Yours, " she agreed, pulling at his shirt urgently as they made their way blindly to the bed.

The End.

Part 9 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.