FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"The Killer Inside"
Part 1
by Ashleigh Lou
Disclaimer: I don't own any of Roswell, sadly.... wanna give me a loan?
Summary: Post-"Destiny," Liz gives Max a gift before leaving for Florida.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: The song in the story is called "The Killer Inside" by Better Than Ezra. It is a beautiful tune and if you use Napster, go download it!!! :)
* * * * *
Well she believes that I'd be better off without her
And she believes in me...
* * * * *

I told her that she meant everything to me and nothing would change.

She didn't believe me, or she didn't understand, or she didn't want to understand. I can understand that.

After our mother 'spoke' to us, she kissed me goodbye and left, running away, running to safety, running somewhere other than to me.

I wanted to follow her, to take her in my arms, to wipe away the pain and the hurt that had been placed upon her. I wanted to tell her that I loved her, to never worry about that, that she was my soulmate.

But hadn't I said those things already? And had they mattered? Made one damn bit of difference?

* * * * *
Well she believes that time can make things right
And I want to believe that there's been a change in me
* * * * *

"I'm going to spend the summer with relatives in Florida," she told me later that evening. She had sneaked into my bedroom window, very Michael-like. My heart nearly exploded at seeing her coming back to me. I thought she'd changed her mind.

No.

"Liz...don't. Stay. Be with me."

"You're supposed to be with Tess," she spat, voice full of hatred. "Isn't that your destiny?"

"No! You're the only girl for me, Liz, you know that." I reached out to take her hand. She unwillingly gave it to me. "I told you I loved you. I do love you, more than anything. Please. You changed my life for the better, the day I healed you. I don't want to go back to the old life I had... the one without you."

I pulled her close to me, bringing her mouth to mine. Her lips tasted of tears, not wiped away by a tissue. My tongue briefly ran over her lower lip, and she moaned softly, trying to pull away. I held her closer, and she stopped resisting.

"Liz, please..." I whispered into her ear as I kissed her earlobe... that soft spot behind her ear... her throat... collarbone...

"Max, no, this isn't right, you belong with...Tess..."

"It's right, it's good, you're the one I belong with, you and only you..."

* * * * *
And I hope that she believes
Yes I wonder if she sees the killer inside me
* * * * *

I loved her so much... I couldn't stop myself from kissing her, touching her, and she wasn't putting up any resistance either. In fact, she wrapped her arms around me and began kissing my face.

"Liz, please...believe me...I love you so much..."

"I know, Max, I love you too..."

I ran my hands underneath her shirt, over her breasts, and then she shocked me by slipping her own shirt off.

The goddess of my dreams lay before me. I began kissing down her chest, her fingers running through my hair, her soft whimpers reaching my ears. Liz grabbed my hands, leading me to the hook of her bra, whispering, "Please, Max..."

As I unfastened her bra, I looked up at her, a question in my mind that I wasn't sure I should ask.

"Max, I want you to make love to me," she answered my silent wonder.

* * * * *
The lights go down
And the clouds are building outside
You close the door and turn the key
But there's no place to hide
* * * * *

I stopped what I was doing and let it sink in a moment. Sure, I wanted it...I wanted her...to be inside her...but my mind was screaming. 'Max, this is wrong, you're taking advantage of her upset state, this is just as bad as rape!' I could hear it along with my wildly beating heart.

On the other hand, the wildly beating heart was calling out, 'Max, she wants it, she said so, you know you love her and she loves you and you NEED HER, MAX!' I decided my heart was right.

I slipped her bra down her shoulders, down her arms, and dropped it onto the floor. Laying her on her back, I walked over and turned out the light.

I layed next to her on the bed, taking her into my arms, taking her lips to mine. I slid my hands up to touch her breasts, almost hesitantly, and she moaned softly. I ran my fingers over her nipples and she half-moaned, half-giggled. I smiled, and took one of her nipples into my mouth.

She didn't giggle this time -- a low, drawn-out moan came out instead. At the same time, the room lit up with a flash of lightning. The clap of thunder followed soon after. Pulling Liz closer, I nibbled on her other nipple, loving all the noises escaping her lips.

My mouth moved lower down her stomach, tongue sliding in her bellybutton. She giggled again, and said, "You can go lower, if you'd like to."

My heart nearly dropped down to my feet. I was pretty sure I was going to die of arousal before I actually made it to the main event.

I picked her up and sat her in my chair, scooting her close to the edge. Lifting her up slightly, I removed her pants, only to find she wasn't wearing any panties. "Oh, dear God..." I mumbled, so aroused, so hard it was beginning to hurt. But, I wanted to make this good for sweet Liz. So special for her.

I kneeled down and she leaned back in the chair. I kissed her bellybutton once more, and began kissing lower and lower. At the same time, I took my index finger and ran it from the top of her slit to the bottom, back and forth repeatedly. When my mouth got to the top of her dark curls, she was begging me to go further. "Max, please, oh God, please stop teasing me and DO IT!"

I silently laughed at her frustration; it was darling. "Do what? Do this?" I asked her as I slid the finger into her. "Or do this?" I asked as I bent my head to take her clit into my mouth.

An even louder moan escaped her lips, and soon she was pulling at my hair, whispering "Please..." in her raspy voice. I slid my finger out of her and wrapped my arms around her legs, pulling her closer to me. I slipped my tongue down into her cunt and began licking crazily. God, I loved this girl, I loved her taste, I loved the smell of her being so damned excited. I knew she was going to be climaxing soon, and oh God did I want to make her come. I began sliding my tongue in faster, and then I very carefully slipped the tip of my finger into her tight ass.

That was all it took, and Liz descended into ecstacy, her small hands on my shoulders, digging her nails into my back. I gave her clit a few last laps with my tongue and then I picked her up and lay back on her bed.

Stripping out of my clothes with abandon, I got onto the bed, on top of her, propping up on my arms and looking into her eyes. "And are you sure this is what you want, Liz, are you completely sure?"

"Yes, please, Max..." she whispered, eyes glazed over.

And with that, I slowly began to slip inside her, very slowly, but I still felt her tear. She gasped in pain below me and I held very still. "Liz... are you okay? Do you want me stop?"

"No, no, I don't want that...just give me a moment. I think...I think the pain will stop in a second."

I waited until she felt comfortable and then she nodded slightly. I began moving inside her, amazed at the feel of her. She was so damn tight, wet, hot... It felt so good; I didn't think anything could ever feel that good. I felt her moving underneath me, with me.

"Are you sure you're okay, Liz?"

She opened her eyes and I saw this immense pleasure in them. Her breath came out ragged. "Oh, I'm more than okay...."

Seeing my goddess below me... I was inside her, finally... touching her, kissing her, loving her... I was going to lose control soon, I knew it.

I closed my eyes and at the same time, I heard a loud moan coming from my Liz. Her fingernails were digging into my back and suddenly I felt it -- her climax. She tightened up all around me and I couldn't take it anymore. My moan joined hers and I came inside her.

When it was over, I collapsed next to her and held her close, kissing her sweet face. She soon fell asleep in my arms and I covered us up with the sheet, slipping into sleep myself.

I woke up to the sun shining on my face through the window. My arms were empty.

I called Liz's house immediately, asking to speak to her. Her mother told me she had left for the airport an hour ago. I hung up.

"Damn it!" I yelled, punching the wall. I wondered if it had truly meant anything to her.

* * * * *
And I hope that she believes
Yes I wonder if she sees the killer inside me
The killer inside me
The killer inside me...
* * * * *

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.