FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Stranger"
Part 1f
by Lenore13
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Summary: After Destiny. Tess and Max have just "hooked up." Someone new also falls into the picture of the group of six.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: I never understood why Liz couldn’t have a backbone. She was never once given any strength to give up Max, even though he cheated on her. I’m giving her this strength!
"Shhh, don’t worry, everything is ok. I don’t care what happens, everything will be ok as long as we are together."

"No Max, everything isn’t ok. Everything is a wreck, and as soon as you find out you will hate me." Max is stunned as she says this.

"I could never hate you. I love you… more then life itself. I would die a thousand deaths for you if that is what you wanted."

"No don’t say that, not yet. Not until you find out the truth." Liz pulls away from Max and runs out her room, her journal still in her hands.

Later that night Max, Isabel, Michael, Tess and Johanna are sitting in one of the studies. Liz hasn’t been seen since she ran away from Max, but Johanna knows where she is.

"Ok, um we need to talk, this is a very hard thing to say, so just let me speak and then you can say whatever you want." Everyone nods and then Johanna continues. "Let’s see, where to begin… Ok. I had just gotten back from England and was wandering around the streets in Roswell. I had just found out from my father that Ben was Liz’s new destiny, but he was using her for her power. See whoever Liz ‘bonds’ with will forever be her mate and they will be forever inseparable. That person will also gain Liz’s powers, as long as they are like her, which are extremely strong because she is next in line to rule over our species. Originally Max and Liz were destined to be together, but when he saved her the connection he made with her had somehow pushed her onto her next destiny because of what she was. So now she is half and half and all the more powerful because of it." Tess grunted softly at this remark but then shut up when she saw the glares she was receiving. "Well, when I got back I found out how Ben had taken over Liz’s mind. He was using some sort of drug, which allowed his mind to overpower hers when it normally wouldn’t. That same drug also made her forget things about her past, especially who she loved and cared for. Later that week when I was trying to come up with a way to get Liz back here so that we could figure out how to battle our enemy I found out something new, and you know what that is. You are… or rather the aliens you are battling against are our enemy. Originally it was you four who were the enemy, but I couldn’t believe that. Ben however did believe it and that is why he had also taken Liz, he knew that Max would go after her. Well while I was walking I saw Max, or rather, bumped into him. When I told him what was happening he agreed to help, but I never wanted to bring him or any of you into this because of what would happen later on down the road. When you agreed to help you agreed to erase most of your past too. No one in Roswell knows that you exists." As soon as Johanna said this Tess shot up and pulled Johanna up by her shirt. She shoved her against the wall as if she were ready to kill her.

"What the hell is your problem? What the fuck do you mean no one knows us anymore? And what are you talking about Max and Liz being destined for each other. He is mine." Max got up quickly at this remark and walked towards Tess. He could see that Johanna could care less about Tess, and he knew that Johanna was more powerful then Tess.

"Tess, put Johanna down. And secondly you and I will never be together. I do not love you in that way. I love Liz with all my heart, please accept it and then get over it."

"Max, no! You need to accept what your mother told us. I don’t see why you are resisting so much."

"There is nothing to resist. Now we are not having this conversation right here. Now sit down so we can go back to what Johanna was saying." Max waited for Tess to sit down before he started again. "So you’re saying that if we went back to Roswell no one would remember or know us?" Johanna nodded. "Not our parents, the sheriff, anyone?"

"No one. They don’t even know that you exist."

"Why did you do this?"

"I had to. When you agreed to help Liz, you agreed to give up your past. If you hadn’t helped then Liz would still be with Ben and he would have killed you all, including Maria and Alex."

"Why couldn’t you bring Alex and Maria over here?"

"They aren’t meant to be here. None of you were supposed to be here, but I won’t let Ben use Liz like he was. If he had gotten her powers everything right in the world would be wrong. Our people’s lives would be horrible. Let me put it this way, Ben is a bad apple in a bunch. And please don’t take this out on Liz, she had nothing to do with it. Our father and I decided it would be best. Liz just found out too."

Max, Isabel and Michael nodded, they all knew that this would be difficult, but they also knew Liz had done so much for them that they did owe her this much. Tess however just sat there.

"Wait, what about Nasedo?" Tess asked.

"He doesn’t know either."

"How? I don’t believe you. You can’t be so powerful that you could get into his mind."

"I didn’t. My father did. He is more powerful then all of you plus Nasedo put together. The only person stronger then him is Liz."

"Where’s Liz?" Max asked. He knew he had to talk to her and let her know he wasn’t upset about this.

"I think she needs some time to herself. But why don’t you and I go outside and talk for a minute, and if any of you have any more questions just come and find me. I need to ask you a few questions, in private."

"Ok. Michael, Isabel, Tess… I’ll talk to you guys later." Max and Johanna head out of the room and towards the door. Once they are outside Johanna starts to head towards the back quarters.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" Max watched as Johanna picked up a soccer ball and started kicking it against the wall.

"When you were about six or seven years old did you wish for something?"

"What? I don’t know. Why?"

"Try to remember. Did you wish for something or someone?"

Max looked at Johanna questioningly but then began to think back to when he was seven. He ran through all of his memories until he came to one when he had wished for something, or rather someone. Johanna looked at him when she knew he had found his memory of wishing for Liz.

"Now go to Liz and show her your wish. Otherwise you’ll lose her." Johanna continued to kick the ball against the wall until Max left. As soon as he left she stopped and waited. Liz came out a few minutes later.

"Wanna play?" Liz asked

"I didn’t know you knew how to."

"I’ve got enough in me to know some parts of the game." Johanna and Liz started to kick the ball back and forth and then began a little scrimmage against each other. The two were so engrossed in the game that they never heard the footsteps coming towards them.

Max and Mark watched the two girls with smiles on their faces. As Liz scored she laughed when she saw Johanna try to make the save. Mark then turned and saw the look of love on Max’s face as he watched Liz.

"There is a way to make her your destiny again." Max continued to watch Liz, he couldn’t take his eyes off her.

"How?" There was a slight waver in Max’s voice as he asked.

"I think that is my question. How much do you love her?"

"With my life. I’d do anything for her."

"I know, but to what extent would you…I mean, what would do to be able to be with her?"

"Anything. I would die if meant I could be with her."

"What about your friends and planet?"

"That’s the hard part. I love Michael, Isabel… and even Tess, but Liz, the love I have for her is more. It’s deeper."

"I think you should go talk with her, alone. Then after dinner we can talk."

Max watched as Mark leave and then found himself making his way towards Liz. Johanna and Liz turned as finally heard Max's footsteps.

"Hey Max! Wanna join us… or rather me. Liz is kicking my butt"

"Actually I was wondering if I could talk to Liz." Liz looked from Johanna to Max. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to be alone with Max quite yet, but she also knew that she needed to talk to Max.

"Yeah, let’s go to my room, okay?" Max followed Liz towards the house, when they reached the door he opened it for her. Once they were inside he looked at her and smiled as he took her hand. He led her up to their room and once again opened the door. He could feel the tension building in Liz.

"I’m sorry I ruined your life."

"Liz, you could never ruin my life."

"Yes I can, and I did. You can never go home to your parents or back to school in Roswell where people know us. I’ve ruined your life along with Michael and Isabel’s. Even Tess. I ruined all of your lives. I’m sorry. I understand if you don’t forgive me." Liz couldn’t even bring herself to look into his eyes.

"Liz, look at me. I love you. The only way you could ever ruin my life would be for you to leave my life. When you first left with your sister I was so depressed. Every day I would sit in my room and think about you. All I wanted to do was die. But when you came back, well my life felt right again. Then when you and Ben started going out, well… even though I wasn’t happy about it, I at least saw you. But when I found out that Ben was using you I felt like a part of me died. When I brought you here and was holding you close to me I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. And when you left again, the only thing that kept me alive was when I thought about you or when I asked your father when you were coming back. I love you Liz. I love you more then anything in the world. Without you I see no reason to live. So don’t regret what happened because I don’t." Liz could feel the tears streaming down her face, but she still couldn’t bring herself to speak.

"I still feel bad. You had to leave everything that you loved behind."

"No I didn’t. I didn’t leave you." Max pulled her into his arms and stroked her back softly. He didn’t know what else to do to make Liz know that he didn’t care as long as she was with him. He stared down at her. As she began to pull away he looked into her eyes. The two just stood there staring into each other’s eyes.

Then he lowered his eyes to her lips. Liz sucked in a deep breath, her lips tingling from his heated gaze. She watched as Max's soulful eyes went to half-mast as he slowly came closer to her lips with his own. She felt his breath on her lips right before he opened his mouth over hers in a sweet, but intense kiss. Liz sighed into his mouth as he opened his wider over hers, as if he couldn't get enough of her. When she felt his tongue slip between her teeth and search out her own she moaned and grabbed his shoulders, then slid her hands around his neck and just held on. She tentatively touched her tongue to his and tasted him. He had Liz all wrapped around him, kissing him back with all the passion he could feel from her. Max didn't know if he could hold out.

Then Liz's hand wandered around to his chest and started caressing his muscles and he knew she was trying to memorize every muscle and ridge she caressed on his chest. Max groaned and kissed her deeper. Just another minute and he would stop them, just one more kiss. Liz ached. The hard hot heat pressing against her stomach made her all achy and needy. He knew he should stop her, but he couldn't. He had been in love with her since he first laid eyes on her, and here with her, all hot and soft in his arms, and reaching for him, Max lost what little control he had left. As Liz took off his shirt his own hands reached for her shirt and took it off in one quick motion. He then reached for her bra and he released it with a pop. Max leaned away a little to watch as he pulled her top slowly down her body, the top hesitating a moment as it caught on her pouting hard nipples, then it finally released her, and her tight nipples sprung free and proud.

Max groaned and gently slid a hand up her trim tummy, and then cupped her softness. She felt so good! Max was so intent on Liz that he jumped when he felt her hand slide over his jeans, and touch his hard heat.

"Max?" Liz hesitated. Had she hurt him?

Max knew her thoughts and took her mouth again. "It feels good Liz… your hands on me." He admitted hoarsely.

"Yes, Max, like your hands on me. Max, touch me please…" Liz pleaded, her lower body starting to move against his leg, looking for the friction to ease the ache between her legs. Max sucked in a deep breath and then closed his mouth over her waiting, pouting nipple.

"Like that?" He asked, raising his head only slightly from her nipple, his breath hot as it came out against her breast.

"Mmmmm yes! More! Max… please. I need…"

"You need what Liz? What? Tell me and it's yours." Max promised, touching the tip of his tongue to the tip of one nipple. He loved the taste of her… He would do anything for Liz.

"I don't know Max…I need… you." Liz sobbed as he continued to suckle on her nipple, and then turned his attention greedily to the other one. Liz had left her hand still on his hard flesh, when he had taken her nipple, but now she knew he had a need to be caressed like she did. She could feel the throbbing ache from him as if it was her own. Liz slowly ran her hand up his rigid flesh, memorizing every inch. Max. This was her Max. She loved him more than life itself. She was his soul mate and he was hers. They were so intertwined emotionally; that they could feel each other's needs when they touched. Just a simple look or touch and no words were needed. They communicated on a different plane.

"Max…" Liz moaned and rubbed harder against his muscular thigh.

Immediately Max slid a hand down her skirt and under her panty bottoms, to cup her heat. He moaned when he felt her excitement. She was so wet for him.

"Liz…God, Liz." Max swallowed and started to rub her swollen little nub that was brushing against the back of his hand teasingly. Max didn't know how he knew what to do, he just knew and felt where Liz ached, and he sought to ease it. And Liz seemed to know the needs of his body as well. For she started a rhythm over his throbbing flesh that had just the right amount of friction. Max groaned again at the total pleasure Liz's hands were giving him.

Max felt Liz's body tighten and he knew what she needed. He gently, slowly eased a finger into her moist folds and slid it up into her heat. Liz gasped and leaning against his chest, her small little teeth took a nip at him. Max growled at the passion, and felt Liz's own liquid passion rain on his hand. God Liz. His Liz! So soft and hot and wet, and his! Liz felt Max start a rhythm inside her, and knew what he planned. But she wanted more. She wanted him inside her. The part of him that she was caressing, loving with her hands.

Liz pushed his jeans down his legs and then did the same with his boxers and freed Max's hard flesh completely, feeling it expand in her hand. She was fascinated! But she wanted more. She wanted him. All of him. Max rolled on top of her as Liz rolled onto her back. Her sweet hand had set a rhythm that was driving him to the brink. And he wanted her there with him.

He sat up a little and when his finger slid out of her Liz felt the loss. Max felt it too, and leaned down to kiss her deeply, then he sat up again, and hooking his fingers on either side of her skirt and panties, he slid it down her legs and off of her in one movement.

"Yes!" Liz whispered as her body followed his hand, and arched up to him. Max was stunned. Liz was beautiful and stretched out naked on her bed, with the moon washing over her from the window, giving him a spectacular view. He was mesmerized and drawn to the beautiful soft brown hair between her legs, and the little pink nub that poked out between her lips. He had touched it with his hands, but now he could see her. And she took his breath away. Max shuddered with need and felt his whole body turn to liquid inside. He didn't know if he could hold out much longer, but he wanted to please Liz. But there was something he had only dreamed of doing that was driving him crazy with want. Max met Liz's own burning gaze with an unspoken question, and Liz nodded and arched higher. Her aching burning flesh needed his touch, all of his touch. She knew what he wanted, and she wanted it too.

"Max…please." Liz whispered between gasps.

Then Max did what he had only dreamed of doing, but knew he would have to do, the minute he had seen her naked flesh. He bent his head down and tasted Liz. His own groan matched hers. He was enjoying this as much as Liz was. At the first touch of Max's tongue, Liz cried out and arched up higher. Max felt drunk. The taste and feel of Liz was intoxicating, and he couldn't get enough. And he felt what it did to Liz, and he knew he could do this, taste her, all night. Max let his hands roam back up her trim tummy, to her beautiful nipples, and he gently took one in each hand. He squeezed lightly and heard Liz cry out and then tasted her passion as it answered his caress. Max thought he couldn't love Liz anymore than he did. But he was wrong. The strong feelings of love mixed with passion overwhelmed him. The taste, feel and smell of Liz surrounded him, and he couldn't get enough of her. She was like a drug to his system. She always had been. Liz couldn't take it. She needed it all. She needed Max inside her, making her whole. Making her full and complete.

Liz pulled Max's head from between her legs and Max answered her immediately by traveling his tongue up her body and then he took her mouth. Liz felt a strange taste and knew it was a combination of Max and her. She was flying on sensations and emotions and everything was heightened. Max took her mouth in a deep kiss. Giving her all of his passion and love in that kiss. He took his tongue to the farthest reaches of her throat, and caressed her mouth completely, not leaving an inch of it untasted Liz's hands reached for the head that was now insistently throbbing against her thigh, and she gently took him in her hand again, and then led him to her.

Max froze when he felt his hard hot flesh, come in contact with Liz's moist heat. God, what were they doing?! Max started to clear his head, his love for Liz and protecting her foremost in his mind. Liz felt him start to pull away, and she whimpered.

"Max… no… please. I need you!"

"Liz! God Liz." Max said and put his forehead to hers, and just stayed frozen where he was. The tip of him just touching her moist folds. "We can't, love." He groaned. It killed him to stop. He shouldn't have brought her out here. Knowing that their special connection gave them no control.

"Max…I'm on the pill. I've been on the pill for a year. I have an irregular cycle." She explained. Knowing his biggest concern.

Max sucked in his breath. God he didn't want to hear that. The last of his willpower fell away. He was too inexperienced, too in love, and too far-gone, to not give them both what they needed more than anything right then. Slowly Max gave up the fight and did what his body was screaming at him to do. He slowly slid forward, parting her soft folds, with the blunt tip of his arousal. He felt her part for him, felt her open for him. And he died a little at each new sensation, at each caress he felt, as he slid into Liz's hot, wet, welcoming body, inch by inch. When he finally was at the barrier they both felt, he stopped. His eyes told her he couldn't hurt her. No matter what it did to him, he would stop. But Liz too was beyond control. She just wanted Max. All of her logic disappeared when she was with Max. When they connected. She knew he wouldn't do it, so she did it for him. She pushed up, as she pulled him down, and he slid past the last tiny barrier. Then he froze, knowing and feeling Liz's pain. Max knew she was okay, but wanted to give her time to adjust. He wanted her with him when he went over the edge. And he didn't think it would take long. Oh God! He was inside Liz! His Liz!

Liz caressed his chest and neck and face as he waited. Her eyes never left his, and she could feel what he was feeling, their connection so intense. Max leaned down and kissed a trail of light kisses up her chest, and buried his face in her neck for a minute, breathe in the scents of Liz, and then with his mouth open, he dragged it up her neck, over her jaw and cheek bone, and to her own, waiting, trembling mouth. Max took her mouth as he did her body, deeply and lovingly. He caressed every inch of her mouth, and ran his tongue around her parted lips, and then tickled the very corners of her mouth with his tongue. He felt Liz smile and he smiled. Then he again covered her mouth completely and started deep lazy strokes into her mouth with his tongue.

Liz moved first. She followed the rhythm that Max tongue had taken, and started to move her hips. The feel of Max full and hard in here was wonderful, but the movement caused an electric jolt of friction through their whole bodies. Both of them looked at the other with surprise, then realizing that both of them were learning as they were going, they laughed lightly, and Liz cupped Max's face.

"Oh Max, you are inside me. My Max!" She whispered in awe. Her eyes were bright and shining and filled with tears of overwhelming emotions. Max could feel that these were not tears of pain or sorry, but of a pleasure that they both felt. He almost wished he too could cry, the feelings were so intense.

"I love you Liz, I always have." He whispered hoarsely, and then started to move with her.

As the pleasure built, and Max's throbbing heat swelled even more, Liz cried out as she felt the first ripples of pleasure with Max. His head had touched a spot deep inside her, and that soft stroking friction did her in. She arched up driving him deeper into her, and then she cried his name as her small hands grabbed his shoulders, and her nails dug into his skin. Max did not feel any of this. All he could feel was Liz, where he was filling her. He felt her arch up and this drove him even deeper into her. He felt that spot in her that he touched with the tip of his own hard flesh, and then he too tumbled over the edge. He threw back his head and cried out himself, as he felt himself give up everything to the sweet girl in his arms. Then he was kissing her again. Kissing her with love and gentle caresses. Letting her know how special she was to him. Liz sighed and met his kisses. Her slender arms encircled his strong neck, and her fingers gently caressed his strong muscular back.

Then Max slowly eased out of Liz's arms and body. He could feel her body clinging to him as each inch of him left her. He gritted his teeth to keep from pushing back in. He was hard again, and he was amazed, but then this was Liz. He reminded himself ruefully. But Liz was sore.

Liz saw the little frown start between Max's eyes and she lifted her hand and eased the tiny worry line between his brow.

"Max. I love you. You are the only one for me. Please don't have doubts now. I couldn't stand it." She whispered.

"No, Liz, no doubts. I'm not sorry that I loved you. I just feel like I should have been more responsible. Liz, we don't know that this can work. The two of us are so different." He started to explain, not sure himself what he was trying to say. Liz smiled.

"I don't know. I think it worked very well myself." She teased.

The two laid on the bed holding each other, they didn’t even hear the door open or see Tess’s angry and hurtful looks, but they did see the and hear the door slamming shut.

"Who was that?" Liz asked as she covered herself with the bed covering. Max pulled her close.

"I don’t know, but don’t worry about it. I’m sure it was just one of your servants." He felt Liz nuzzle her head against his chest and they both stayed that way until they fell sleep. After an hour or so they both awoke to a faint tapping on the door.

"Who is it?" Max’s voice was groggy as he had just been awaken.

"I am sorry to bother you, but Mark has asked that you and the lady join him for dinner."

"We’ll be right there." Max turned to Liz, she still lay on the bed looking up at him and smiling. "Come on, let’s get going. Where are your clothes?" Liz shrugged and pulled Max back down to her.

"Can’t we just stay here. I like having you all to myself." Her eyes stared at his with passion.

"I am not going to give your father a reason to forbid me from seeing you." Max pulled her up to a sitting position with him. He looked over towards a closet and then towards some drawers. He got up quickly and opened the closet. His eyes widened as he saw the selection. He picked out a white sundress for Liz. He then looked at another closet. How can they possibly have anything else for her wear, this closet already has everything in it. When he opened the second closet his eyes widened and he couldn’t believe what he saw. It was full of men’s clothing. He picked out a pair of jeans and simple shirt. Max walked back over to Liz and handed her the dress.

"Come on, get ready. Anyway, the sooner we finish the sooner we can be together again." Max smiled at her as she put on the dress, her smile going from ear to ear. He leaned down and kissed her gently and then got dressed.

Max and Liz walked hand in hand down towards the dinning room. As the approached the table all eyes were on them. Mark quickly got up and approached his daughter. He took her hand and led her over to a chair next to his. Liz dragged Max behind her, not wanting to let go of him.

"I trust you rested well?" Liz could see the smile on her father’s face and she knew that he knew. Liz simply nodded and blushed softly.

"Yeah, some rest, we all heard it." Tess murmured under her breath. Isabel, Michael, Max and Mark all turned and looked at her as they had heard her comment. Liz looked at Tess shyly. She didn’t want to admit that she had heard it either.

"I do not appreciate your words young lady. You will keep your mouth closed if that is how you are going to talk. No one is to talk about my daughter in that way." Mark’s words stung Tess. No one had ever talked back to her, especially in that tone. She looked from Michael to Isabel and then to Max for support. He simply shook his head and then looked at Liz. Mark, Liz and Max sat down and dinner was served.

Michael, Isabel and Tess watched in amazement as Liz and Mark barely ate anything. They had figured that while they did have an appetite for blood they would also need the regular foods. Half way through the dinner Mark, Max and Liz disappeared into the kitchen to get a drink and talk. Mark hated to leave his guest, but he had to talk to his daughter and Max. She still looked somewhat pale and he knew she needed more to drink.

Part 0 | Index | Part 1g
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.