FanFic - After Hours
"Slumber Party "
Part 7
by Linda
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
"Have you ever been in love? And if yes, with whom?" Alex asked. And then grinned knowing Liz's answer and that she would take the dare.

Liz swallowed, blushed and tried to keep her eyes on Alex since Max had her wrapped in his arms and he was silently waiting for her answer. With every cell in her soul screaming, she wanted to answer, Max! I love Max! But she didn't. She was afraid he would pull away for good if he thought she had totally lost her heart to him.

"Dare." She whispered.

Max felt a sharp pain. Had she not answered because it wasn't him? She must have been in love at one time or she just would have said no. God, was it Kyle? Someone else she had always loved from afar? In his drunken stupor, Max couldn't think straight, and he didn't even think it was because she loved him and didn't want to admit it that she took the dare.

"You and Max have to cuddle real close in front of the TV and watch 5 more minutes of that skin flick, and your hands can't wander, either one of you." Alex said with the wickedest look.

Michael sat up at this. He had been dying to see more of the flick, but had not wanted to look desperate. Good going Alex he thought and met Alex's look and they both grinned with the same thought. It was one way to get that thing back on.

Liz groaned and buried her face in her hands. She didn't think she would ever be able to sit and watch more of that with all of them in the room, and Max so close!

Max had perked up when Alex has issued the dare, but then when he had added that neither one of them could let their hands wander, Max turned pale and knew he was going to die a slow "hard" death.

Isabel and Maria just held their hands over their mouths, not sure whether to be shocked and scandalized, or excited, to be watching more of that skin flick they were all so curious about.

Isabel got up and waited as Max and Liz got up and curled up together on the floor in front of the TV, Max with his arms about Liz, and she sitting in front of him between his legs. When they were settled, Isabel, with her own eyes mysteriously bright, turned on the TV again.

Maria tried to get up and go sit in one of the chairs, embarrassed to be sitting next to Michael and Alex, but Michael pulled her back down and onto his lap this time.

His dark, hooded eyes dared her to stay where she was. Knowing that she felt his ranging hardness throbbing under her.

Maria stared back at Michael and suddenly realized there was no reason for her to want to be anywhere BUT in Michael's arms. Who was she trying to kid. With that, she snuggled back against him and watched the skin flick with a mixture of excitement and a little apprehension.

Isabel scooted back against Alex's legs, and he slid off the couch and sat with her in his arms, as Max was with Liz.

Isabel was surprised at the bold move, but then smiled and snuggled back against him when she saw the hot, bold look in Alex's eyes. She knew if he remembered tomorrow, he would die of embarrassment, but tonight he was going with his emotions, as they all were.

"Remember, no wandering hands." Alex reminded Max and Liz and then he too turned his eyes back to the screen that had them so curious and fascinated.

Liz felt the heat of Max against her whole back, and the pounding of his heart as well. Then she heard him gasp and his breathing quickened as the man on screen suddenly pulled out of the woman and knelt down in front of her. Then, with a thumb on each side of her hot core, he parted her juicy flesh, and the camera panned in closer. Liz closed her eyes, not believing she was sitting here watching this, and knew that if Max got any harder against her rear, he would explode, or she would turn around and explore that mysterious male hardness that so fascinated her.

When she heard the guys all groan in unison, and Max swear, she peeked again and she gasped. The guy was now burying his face in the woman's wet folds, and lapping her up and loving the taste of her with every move of his tongue.

Max knew if he watched another second he was going to burst. He glanced around to see if the others were having the same problem he was, and then his eyes narrowed as he saw his 'buddies' furiously kissing their girls.

He swore and decided, the hell with the dare. As he turned Liz in his arms and leaned down to take her mouth Alex called out.

"No moving! I couldn't you can't." He said with determination.

Max got up and flipped off the set. "Then that was definitely 5 minutes!" he growled and went to sit in the chair by himself to cool off. He closed his eyes and tried to get his control back. He was about to explode, and he knew the guys knew this.

Michael actually looked like he was in pain as well, and Alex was no longer laughing, but holding Isabel much closer to him than before.

Maria was breathing as hard as Michael, and the two of them were plastered to each other, both trying to catch their breaths from their wild kisses.

Max was about to call it quits, when he realized that this had been his sister's idea, and she had not had a question put to her yet.

He looked back to where Liz still sat on the floor with her arms wrapped around herself, and his heart melted. She had had to go through that with him. He gently leaned over and caressed her arm. When Liz turned to him he held open his arms and Liz cuddled up in them again.

Then he realized it was Liz's turn to ask a question. He whispered in her ear and she gasped, but when Max pleaded with her she giggled, turned fiery red, and looked at Isabel.

Isabel's eyes narrowed at her brother, knowing whatever came next was his doing. He was going to get her for starting this whole thing.

Liz opened her mouth to speak but could not get the words out. She turned back to Max and with her eyes she told him he would have to do it.

"Max will say it for me." She swallowed and met Isabel's eyes with apology.

Isabel sucked in and knew she was going to pay for what she had planned this night. She knew that Max was now on to her, and how she had manipulated the whole evening.

"Liz wants to ask you Truth or Dare, Isabel?" Max grinned still spinning from the alcohol, his raging hard on and the feel of Liz cuddled up in his arms. "When did you first discover yourself? Or if that's not blunt enough, when did you first start to satisfy yourself?" Max asked.

Isabel, was embarrassed and fiery red herself, but she had to admit that Max had gotten even with her.

Michael had started choking which had turned into a laugh, and Alex looked stunned, pained and his own face was burning with arousal at the thought.

"Well, it was way after you Max. I remember hearing you crying out Liz's name either in the late hours of the night or in the shower every night when you were only in 5th grade." She answered.

Max sucked in his breath at her words, blushed, and held Liz tighter as she buried her face in his neck with her own embarrassment.

Then he smiled as he realized that Isabel had not answered the question herself.

"Isabel? Truth or Dare."

"Dare!" she whispered angrily, and rolled her eyes. She knew she had asked for this, but she still didn't like when someone bested her.

Liz's emotions and insides were churning. She didn't even hear what Max dared Isabel to do. Her own blood was pounding and every cell in her body was screaming out. She was so turned on. The minute Isabel had thrown that back at Max, Liz had had several very vivid flashes of Max in bed or in the shower holding his raging hard flesh and crying out her name.

Liz had loved him for such a long time now, and the thought that it was always her that he thought about at the most vulnerable of times, totally melted her. She wanted to be somewhere alone with Max and to just love him and be loved by him. She wanted his kisses, his hands touching her everywhere, and she wanted him inside her desperately.

She could still feel his pulsing, throbbing hard flesh against her bottom, and it was almost as if she couldn't remember what it felt like to not have his hard body pressed against her.

Michael and Maria had also had enough torture, and Michael flattened Maria against the couch and followed her down, never stopping the kisses they were exchanging.

Maria wrapped her arms tight around Michael and kissed him back just as fiercely as he was kissing her.

Alex and Isabel were also now stretched out on the floor. Alex had his hands again running through Isabel's hair, but now he was finally kissing her with all the passion he had built up. And Isabel was sighing into his mouth, totally enjoying Alex's lack of control.

Liz never knew if Isabel had ever completed whatever dare Max had thrown out at her, for Liz was swimming only in emotions and feelings.

When she felt Max's mouth clamp down over hers again she closed her eyes and drank in the taste of Max's hot passion.

Suddenly Max's vision cleared up and he was totally sober. He pulled back from Liz, shook his head and just stared.

Slowly, Michael, also, came out of his drunken stupor. Then he looked down at Maria, completely beneath him, her lips swollen and moist from his kisses, and he swore.

"SHIT!"

TBC

Linda

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 8
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.