FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Sexual Tension"
Part 4
by Dee
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell and I try not to obssess over that fact much.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
“Are you doing this shit on purpose, Liz?” Michael snapped after unsuccessfully trying to convince Maria to stay on his lap. He was so hard he thought he was going to explode.

Liz tossed her head scornfully, not looking the least bit regretful at having interrupted Michael and Maria. Again. “Hey, if I’m not getting any, no one is.”

“Getting any what?” Max asked, totally left out in the dark. From the backseat Michael shot Liz the finger. She just laughed.

“Michael was trying to get his wick dipped, Max, and I guess I interrupted,” Liz giggled. Max snickered right along with her.

Maria didn’t say a word. She was torn between an incredible, burning desire and an incredible, burning embarrassment. On the one hand she wanted to lick Michael up and down like he was a melting ice cream cone. But on the other hand, she was totally mortified that she had all but fucked him with her best friend less than three feet away. When she thought on it, it was actually a turn-on, which only served to heighten her embarrassment.

“Seriously, Michael,” Max said when he finally managed to stop laughing, “no more sexual activity in the jeep. It’s hardly fair to me and Liz, you know.”

“Yeah, whatever.” From Michael’s irate tone Max and Liz could tell he didn’t sympathize with them one bit. “When you’re seconds away from hot. . .well, you’ll know what it feels like that’s all I gotta say.” His flustered attitude only caused Max and Liz to convulse with laughter all over again.

**********

Three hours later they were forty-five minutes outside of Albuquerque’s city limits and the backseat had fallen eerily quiet once again. Max slid a sideways glance at Liz. “Maria and Michael aren’t at it again, are they?”

“No, they fell asleep about an hour ago.”

“Really?”

“Yup. They’re back there all cuddled up, looking so cute.” As she said this Max began pulling the jeep off to the shoulder of the highway. “Max, what is it? Why are we pulling over?”

Max put the jeep in park and cut the engine. “I just wanted to take the opportunity to do what I’ve been dying to do all night.” And then he was on her, his hand inside her shirt, his tongue scraping the inside of her mouth. They pressed together awkwardly, the gearshift wedged between them. Max reluctantly released her. “Maybe this would be easier if I came around to your side.”

Liz nodded in agreement, breathing hard. Max hopped out the jeep and jogged around to the passenger’s side. Liz had turned around so that her legs were dangling outside the jeep. She gave him a seductive smile, sliding her leg along his. “So what did you have in mind, Evans?”

“Just this, Parker,” Max grinned, dropping to his knees. He pressed a fervent kiss to one knee and then the other.

“You want to kiss my knees,” Liz giggled.

“You’ll see,” Max assured her, nibbling at the back of her calf. He kissed his way around her leg softly, up to the sensitive skin just inside her knee. Liz bit back a moan at the feelings that flooded her and gathered between her legs. How could such a simple kiss make her want him so much? She closed her eyes, her head falling back in ecstasy as his lips found their way up to her thigh.

Max reached up her skirt, hooking his fingers through the top of her panties and pulled them down her hips. He tossed them back into the jeep without ever taking his eyes from Liz. Liz said his name softly or rather breathed it as his thumbs stroked the inside of her thighs. “What do you want me to do, Liz?” he asked her earnestly.

“Kiss me,” she whispered.

“Where?” he whispered back. She answered his question by parting her thighs. Without embarrassment Liz took hold of Max’s head and brought his face closer to her center. Max breathed in her scent. She smelled musky, heady, and wonderfully sexual. Like he had always imagined she would. Now he wanted to know what she tasted like. “Lean back a little, Liz.” Liz obeyed his breathy command without hesitation.

Max nuzzled her soft, wet curls with his nose, inhaling the warm scent of her. He flicked the little distended nub with his tongue and then gently took it between his lips and began to suck. Liz bowed off the seat, her toes curling. Unconsciously, she grabbed the back of his head and began pressing his face closer. “Oh yes. . .oh Max. . .don’t stop. . .don’t stop!”

Max sucked harder, his mouth going wild. His kissed her center like he kissed her mouth, voraciously, as if he could never get enough. His tongue stabbed inside her warmth again and again, licking, sucking. He ate her exquisitely, savoring the sweet taste of her.

Liz’s whimpers of pleasure gurgled in her throat. She tossed her head back and forth fitfully, grinding her middle into his face. She couldn’t get enough of his tongue. It couldn’t go deep enough, couldn’t flick fast enough. She rode it wildly, her control slipping with every second that passed. Liz bit her lip until she tasted blood. “Oh yeah, Max. . . .oh. . .oh. . .yeah.”

Max spread her legs further apart in order to gain deeper access. He could feel her about to come. And he wanted her to. He wanted her to come in his mouth. He sent his tongue deeper than he ever had before, feeling Liz begin to convulse beneath him.

“What the hell are you two doing?”

Max jerked back abruptly, horrified to find a very awake Maria staring at them from over the passenger’s seat of the jeep. Liz almost screamed in angry protest. She resisted the urge to pull Max back against her and rounded on Maria with angry hatred. “WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU! MY GOD, MARIA, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THAT!”

Max reluctantly came to his feet. His licked his lips and immediately tasted Liz there. Inside his jeans he throbbed with painful arousal. He wanted to throttle Maria just as badly as Liz. But instead he just cleared his throat and said, “I’ll. . .uh. . .just get us back on the road then.”

Liz watched him walk over to the driver’s side, her face filled with disappointment and unfulfilled desire. She suddenly felt like crying. The tears actually filled her eyes. She wanted him so much she seriously considered continuing what they had begun whether Maria was watching or not. Instead she pulled her skirt back down over her thighs and turned around in her seat, swiping at the frustrated tears that fell down her cheeks.

After a few moments they were back on the road. Maria leaned forward and tentatively touched Liz’s shoulder. She shrugged Maria’s hand away. “Liz, you ok?”

“Don’t talk to me, Maria. Right now, I really hate you.” At that moment, no words were truer for Liz. She was only aware of the blazing fury in her chest and the throbbing arousal pulsating between her thighs.

Unbelievably, Maria laughed. “Hey, well now you know how it feels, babe.”

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.