FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Sexual Tension"
Part 12
by Dee
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell and I try not to obssess over that fact much.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
“I got a surprise for you while I was at the mall, today,” Maria told Michael softly as she stepped from the bathroom.

“Really?” Michael said, half absorbed in the television, “Wh-“ His eyes locked on Maria and he immediately lost his train of thought. She looked so beautiful standing there, illuminated from the glow of the television screen. The nightgown she wore was of a sheer white material. It was transparent. The outline of her body was perfectly visible, the twin points of her nipples, the dark apex of her thighs, the slight flare of her hips. Michael rose from the bed as if in a daze. He opened and closed his mouth several times but no sound came out.

A tremulous smile touched Maria’s glossy lips. “It’s ok, Michael. I know words aren’t your thing. The look on your face right now is enough for me.”

He drifted over to her, lifting his hand to slide it down the length of her bare arm. Maria shivered. “You bought this today?” Michael asked when he could finally speak.

Maria nodded. “I wanted our last night here to be special.”

Michael looked at her, nodding. Maria could tell that he was at a loss as to what he should do next. He looked as if he wanted to touch her, but he was afraid to. He looked torn, almost close to tears. “I’m not Max, Maria.”

“I know that.”

“I’m not ever going to be one of those flower and candy kind of guys.”

“I know,” Maria said, but not sadly. She fully accepted Michael for the man he was. For a while now she had been making them both miserable, trying to change Michael into someone he wasn’t. Someone he had never been. Maria realized now that she loved Michael just the way he was. Rude, obnoxious, impulsive, and irresponsible. But then he could be fierce, sweet, and incredibly loyal. Possibly the most passionately complex person she had ever met. She knew that life with Michael would be anything but predictable. Just as she knew that he would die for her if circumstances came to that. So what more could she possibly ask for? What more did she possibly need?

She laid her hand against his cheek, loving him, reassuring him. “I did this because I wanted to show you how much I care, not because I expect something back from you, Michael.”

“I don’t want to hurt you, Maria,” he whispered, bringing her into his embrace.

“Then don’t ever leave me,” she said, holding him against her. Michael closed his eyes and nodded, loving the feel of her hair against his cheek.

“It’s pretty,” he murmured belatedly as he traced the curve of her ear with his tongue, “what you’re wearing.”

“Hmmmm.”

He lifted her chin and kissed her gently, his lips barely brushing hers. His hands drifted down to her shoulders, sliding the thin spaghetti straps of her nightgown downward. The linen pooled at her feet. Maria sucked in a breath as the cold draft of air hit her.

Michael stepped back to admire her in the dim light. He had told her the other night that she had a good-looking body. That had been an understatement. She was perfectly proportioned, golden, curvy. He walked around her, allowing his body to brush against her as he did, until he was at her back.

He kissed the back of her neck, his hands caressing her shoulders. Maria’s head dropped forward to allow him further access. He traced his tongue down the length of her spine, stopping just above the flare of her buttocks. He reverently kissed each taut cheek. Maria’s toes curled into the carpet. He nipped at the back of her calves, kissed her ankles. Maria felt a little dizzy. Michael was actually on his knees kissing her ankles! Maria could hardly believe it.

He kissed his way around to her front, starting with her toes and working his way up her shins. He even kissed her knees, the tops of her thighs, nuzzled his nose in the soft, dark hair at her groin. Maria watched him in awe, as if she could barely believe he was kissing her.

He finally came to his feet. “Come here,” he commanded softly, taking her hands and pulling her towards the bed. He quickly grabbed the remote and muted the television. He didn’t want the sound but he loved how the blue lights from the screen illuminated Maria’s naked skin. He sat down, pulling her into his lap as he did so. He only wore a T-shirt and boxers so there wasn’t much clothing for them to remove. When he was naked they were both sitting upright and Maria was straddling him.

Michael’s fingers skimmed her belly downward, found the delicate nub between the lips of her sex. He rolled in between his fingertips, feathered it lightly. Maria gasped, arching against his hand. She took his face in her hands, kissing him with all the love and desire she felt in that soul bursting moment. Their hands traveled everywhere, over the sloped curves of their backs. . .hips. . .chest. . .shoulders. Kissing and wanting, wanting and caressing, caressing and dying.

Michael took Maria’s hand and carried it down between their bodies. Her slim fingers closed around him without shyness. Without shame she explored the length of him. She couldn’t believe how unbelievably hot he was! But so soft. She had never felt skin so soft. Maria lifted desire-darkened eyes. Michael was watching her with an almost pained expression. “I’m hurting you,” she asked in soft disbelief.

“No,” Michael protested as he began to guide her hand up and down the length of him, “I like it.” Maria watched their hands as they caressed him together. It was the single most erotic moment she had ever known. “Michael?” she didn’t know what she was asking for, but she knew she wanted him.

“Ride me, Maria,” he told her simply.

Maria’s gaze flew to his. “I can’t!”

Michael smiled at how flustered she looked by the prospect. “Our whole relationship you’ve been fighting to be on top and now you have the chance and you’re hesitating. What’s up with that?”

“It’s not the same.”

“Yes, it is,” he told her, lifting her up and sliding her onto his waiting erection, “You’re in control now.”

She bit her lip at the feel of Michael sliding up into her body. He felt deeper this way. She closed her eyes and gripped his shoulders for leverage. At first she was unsure in her moments, awkward because she didn’t know the exact rhythm she should follow.

“Just watch us together,” Michael gasped out, “find the rhythm you want.” Maria did as he commanded, leaning back so she could watch him disappear inside her again and again. She began to take long, slow strokes; lifting until he was almost out of her and then sinking back fully onto his hardened manhood. Michael laid back against the bed, allowing her full control of the situation. Maria braced her hands against his chests, her strokes increasing in strength and speed. Michael rose to meet her, matching the force of her thrusts.

“Michael, I want you to come!” she cried, “How do I make you come?”

Michael answered her questions with action. He braced his hands against her hips and yanked her down on him, holding her captive. His thrusts pierced into her, quick and deep. A fine sheen of perspiration broke out over them both. Michael screwed his eyes shut, bit his lip as his orgasm suddenly seized him and he exploded. “Maria!” he cried out, jerking her down onto his chest and squeezing her hard.

Seconds later the room was completely quiet except for the sounds of their harsh breathing and the silent hum of the television. “Did I do ok?” Maria asked, her words muffled in the crook of his neck.

“Yeah,” Michael breathed, trying to shake off the sexual haze. She had been more than ok. She had left him speechless, boneless, drained. He couldn’t move even if he wanted to. Michael felt exhaustion began to seep through him, his eyes feeling suddenly heavy.

“I just wanted to make you happy, Michael. Did I?” When he didn’t answer, Maria repeated her question. Still no response. She lifted her head only to find him asleep, snoring softly through slightly parted lips. She smiled to herself, running her fingers through his dark, spiky hair. “I guess I did.”

Part 11 | Index | Part 13
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.