FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Sense of Completion"
Part 15
by Linda
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Max swore silently. Normally he would feel he could explain this to Liz, but since her hormones were making her over emotional, he cringed.

Tina’s friend’s eyes roamed over Max’s exposed chest with admiration and appreciation.

“Oh, I’m sorry did we interrupt?” she asked sweetly.

Liz looked from Tina to Max and then back to Tina.

Tina smiled with total satisfaction, licked her lips, and walked back over to Max and ran a hand down his chest before he was able to push her hand away again.

Max backed away from Tina with anger and started to explain to Liz.

But Tina knew she had the stage set, and she wasn’t going to give it up just yet.

“Oh come now Max, don’t pretend you didn’t enjoy it. Just cause your little girlfriend caught us…” she let the words float off as she turned back to Liz with a smile.

Then, without warning, still close enough to Max, Tina snaked a hand out and cupped Max through his pants.

Max pushed Tina away harder this time and swore.

Liz’s eyes narrowed and she turned to Tina as the girl straightened from her fall against another box.

Tina’s eyes glowed with satisfaction, waiting for the tirade.

The quick crack across the face caught her off guard, but she had expected it, and she held her cheek and only smiled wider.

“Poor Liz. Always the last to know.” She dripped the words like honey.

“Liz…” Max started, trying to come between her and Tina.

Liz held a hand up, not taking her eyes off Tina. “Next time you try to stage a drama, make sure the players are…willing and ready.” Liz said softly, but with warning in her tone.

Then she let her eyes fall to Max’s crotch, looked back up at Tina, and then smiled and put her own hand over Max’s soft flesh covered by his jeans.

When it immediately hardened, Liz smiled and removed her hand, but not before raking her fingers down his now huge erection.

Max held back a groan and just looked at Liz with a smile. He could read her like he could read himself. She had seen his lack of arousal during the whole groping done by Tina.

“This is what I mean by ready Tina. It’s got to look real or it doesn’t work.” Liz said and then came closer to Tina again.

Tina’s eyes slowly pulled away from the now huge erection Max was sporting, to Liz as she came closer.

Her own eyes narrowed as she realized how little effect she had had on Max, and how Liz knew it as well.

“Bitch!” Tina spit out.

“You don’t know what a bitch I will become if you put your hands on Max again.” Liz assured her and stared her down.

Tina pushed past Liz, totally embarrassed now, realizing how horribly wrong her plan had gone, and how her friend had witnessed the whole thing and would no doubt be sharing the juicy gossip with their crowd in no time.

Tina was in shock. She stared at Max as if he was another life form. No one had ever NOT reacted to her touch before.

“Oh Tina…” Max said softly as Tina started out the door.

Tina turned back around warily. She still hoped for some kind of positive response from Max, but somehow she knew better.

Max smiled softly, but his eyes were cold.

“Close the door on your way out.” He said, as he pulled Liz up against him.

They both laughed when the door slammed shut.

Then Max put his forehead against Liz’s and his eyes reflected his love.

“I love you Liz. Thank you for believing in us.” Max said in a hoarse whisper, constantly amazed at how much Liz trusted and knew him.

Liz smiled and kissed Max on the nose sweetly. “It’s just a good thing you hadn’t responded to her charms.” She teased him.

Max laughed and tilted her head up to meet his lips in a soft, light kiss. “What charm? She mauled me.”

Liz looked down at the bite mark on Max neck and chest and frowned darkly.

Max quickly placed his hand over them and they were gone.

Liz smiled her thanks and started buttoning up Max’s shirt. When she was done, she kissed him lingeringly on the lips, but didn’t deepen it.

When she pulled her lips away, Max’s followed, but then she raked her nails down his still hard flesh, and Max jumped.

Liz walked toward the door, opened it, and looked back over her shoulder with a sweet smile. “See you at lunch Max.” she said with a wink and left.

Max groaned and leaned back against the wall after she’d gone. Women were going to be the death of him he just knew it.

****************************

“Oh my God! She didn’t!” Maria dropped her sandwich in shock and just stared at Liz.

They had all gone to the Crashdown for their hour lunch since they were sick of the cafeteria food.

Alex, Michael and Isabel were also wide eyed and shocked after Liz’s announcement.

Michael swallowed and gave Liz an uneasy look. “Ah, Liz…where’s Max. Is he alive?”

They all laughed and Michael relaxed realizing Liz wasn’t upset about what had happened.

“What did you do, Liz?” Isabel asked with a dancing light in her eyes. She could tell from her friend’s satisfied smile, that Liz had gotten even.

“Other than slap her and then molest me in front of the two Ahhh…”

“Bitches” all five of them responded when Max couldn’t. And then watched as Max came up behind Liz and sat down next to her.

Now all eyes were wide and shocked as they looked from Liz to Max and back to Liz again.

“I should start hanging out around the eraser room. Seems like I miss all the fun.” Alex mumbled with winked at Liz.

“You do and you’ll get plenty of action from me bud, but it won’t be pleasant.” Isabel warned with a teasing glint in her eyes.

Alex raised his eyebrows innocently and Maria and Michael laughed.

“Never piss a woman off Alex. They are more vicious than any guy could be when their out for revenge.” Michael added.

Then he got a slap on the arm from Maria, and a pickle thrown at him from Isabel.

As the group bantered and teased each other, Liz pulled out a can of sardines and a can of anchovies and started to open them.

When she realized how quiet everyone had gotten, she looked up and saw all of them staring with horrified faces at her lunch.

Liz put her nose in the air and just pulled open the top of her anchovies. What did they know. She took her fork and dug into the can and then bringing it to her mouth and sighing at the taste.

Alex looked like he was going to be sick, and the others just seemed to be waiting for Liz to get sick.

“You’re not going to kiss her after she eats that are you?” Michael asked Max.

Max shook his head in a serious no as he watched with horror himself as Liz ate from the two cans casually.

Suddenly Liz put down her fork and frowned.

“She’s gonna be sick!” Alex panicked.

Liz gave him a dirty look and got up. “I don’t want this anymore.” She said matter of factly and took them with her as she headed for the kitchen.

“Ah, Liz hon, where are you going?” Maria asked curiously. It seemed they never knew what she was going to do next.

“Oh, I’m just going to make myself a quick sandwich, I’ll be right back.” she smiled sweetly and went into the back.

“Thank God she’s not going to eat any more of that.” Alex wiped his brow in relief.

When Liz came back out with her sandwich they all stared again.

“Ah Liz, what is that?” Max dared to ask.

Liz looked at her sandwich and shrugged, “Turkey with peppers, onions, sweet pickles, and sauerkraut.” Liz answered as she bit into it.

Then she stopped, and her eyes filled with tears.

Michael and Alex looked ready to bolt. Max looked like he might follow.

Maria and Isabel exchanged grins and Maria touched Liz’s hand. “What is it Chica?” Maria asked gently, knowing the slightest thing could set her friend off.

“I forgot the peanut butter.” Liz said and put her face in her hands and cried.

Alex turned pale at the mention of peanut butter, the visual image of that added to the sandwich was enough, and bolted for the bathroom.

Michael backed his chair up from the table, looking at Liz like she had grown another head.

Max, at a loss, pulled Liz into his arms as Isabel went to get the peanut butter.

As Isabel headed toward the kitchen they heard her chuckle as she mumbled, “This is going to be a long year and a half.”

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 16
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.