Fanfic - Crashdown After Hours
"Screaming Inside"
Part 5
by Carrie
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, all of the Roswell characters belong to Jason Katims.
Summary: Liz's little brother, Sam, dies one night after being sick for years. After that Liz's parents no longer want her, so they ship her off to a mental hospital. Where Liz meets another patient there, Max.
Category: Crashdown After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Author's Note: This story really doesn't follow any of the plot line of the show and there are no alien related things. This involves rape, so if this subject offends you I would recommend you do not read this. But the story's main idea is not about rape and I do not go into great detail about it.
Ian took Max to his new room. Max soon found out that is next roommate was Jim. Another one of a patients there. Jim gave Max an evil grin as he entered the room, Ian pushing him. Ian parked the wheel chair for a second.

"I just wanted to introduce you to the people who will be close by you. I would never let you be Jim roommate. He would tear you apart and I would not want that." Ian whispered into Max's ear. After that he wheeled Max out of the room.

Liz was putting away her things when the door opened. Ian walked in. Liz could see a figure just outside the door way but did not recognize the person.

"Well, Miss. Parker it looks like you have a new roommate." Ian told Liz,

"Fuck off, limp dick. Go cream your pants," Liz responded back.

"I should go get him now." Ian told Liz acting like he had never heard her comment.

He came back in with the mysterious figure. Liz was now looking at Max, but she did not act like you recognized him. Inside she just kept putting her closes away. Ian waited until she was completely done. Liz looked over her shoulder and saw that they were both still in the room.

"What did you want me to say something nice. I really don't care who you put in here with me. You might as well fuck off and take the boy with you." Liz told Ian.

Hurt flashed over Max's facial features. But then he recognized what game Liz was playing. Max looked back at Ian, he saw that their was only a cold stair in his eyes.

"God Ian, don't put me with her. Her butt is to big. Her breast are not large enough, she is to short, and her nose is to big. I will never be allowed to have any fun with this girl. Couldn't you put me with someone else, well, I really don't know how to say this a little less prude."

Ian looked at Max and saw the decsuted in his eyes. God they will be the prefect match up. They should tear each other apart. I can't wait this should make my job a whole lot easier. Ian untied Max. After Max was untied he just sat in the wheel chair and watched Liz.

"Prude, no you are so wrong. But I do think that your Mama was. Your mama was so prude that the only time she ever had sex was when she conceived you. After that she knew it was a mistake. In fact your mama did not even hugged you when you were growing up." Liz yelled over at Max.

Even though Max knew it was a game that comment was just to much for him. He quickly got up from the wheel chair walked over to Liz and slapped her. Liz was in shock. Never in her life did she believe that Max would hit her. She just looked at him with a coldness in her eyes.

"Never ever talk about my mother again. Do you hear me? Never." Max screamed at her.

Ian stood there watching this with an evil grin on his face. Yes, he thought to himself this should be to easy. Now Ian was sure that they were going to kill each other.

"Now, now kiddies play nice. Max I will be back later with your times." Ian told Max.

After that Ian left. On his way out he closed the door and locked it. Now the only to people left in the room were Max and Liz. Liz broke out in to tears and ran to her bed. She jumped on her bed and covered her head with her fairy pillow, then Liz sobbed quietly. Max went over to where Liz was laying.

"I sorry Liz, I did mean to hurt you. I just don't know what came over me. You see the reason I am here is because I have no one left. My dad left when I was little. A couple of days before I turned fifth teen my mom killed herself." Max quietly told Liz.

Then Max went over to his bed and laid down on it. He started to cry so well. Liz could not take it any more. After five minutes she finally went over to Max. Max was laying on his side facing the other side of the room so he had no idea when Liz got up and walked over to him.

She laid down on the bed with Max and snuggled up close against him from behind. Liz rocked Max slowly and stroked his hair. Max still sobbed on so Liz held him tighter.

"Max it is OK. I forgive you. Even thing will be OK. We will both get out of this. Please Max don't cry I promise it will all be okay." Liz whispered to Max.

Max finally stopped crying and rolled over to face Liz. Liz bit her lip and looked at his tear streaked face. Max leaned in and started to kiss Liz. Liz sucked on the ring in Max's bottom lip. They finally broke but only for a couple of seconds before Max deepened the kiss.

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.