FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Scavenger Hunt"
Part 1
by Liz M
Disclaimer: I own no one Roswell, nor do I own the song "The Bad Touch" by the Bloodhound Gang.
Summary: While on a scavenger hunt, Michael and Maria get a little distracted...
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Based on Melissa R's Red Rover Challenge, the requirements of which were:
1) Must be M&M
2) Must be NC-17!
3) Must include at least a snippet of "The Bad Touch"
4) M&M MUST have sex up against a fire engine.
5) The sex must be STEAMY!

“Okay, so what’s the next item on the list?” Maria DeLuca asked Michael Guerin, glancing at him quickly before returning her attention to the road.

Michael made a mark on the sheet of paper in his hand, then quickly scanned down to the bottom of the page. “Um, we just need a hose and we’re done,” Michael responded.

“Oh, we’re *so* going to win!” Maria exclaimed excitedly. “I love scavenger hunts! Okay, so where are we going to find a hose, Spaceboy?”

“Don’t you have one at your house?”

Maria shook her head. “Mom threw ours out last year when it got one too many holes in it, and we just never bothered to get another one.”

“So what are we supposed to do, steal one?” Michael asked.

The sound of a distant siren caught Maria’s attention and a smile crossed her face. “No, but I have a great idea where we can ‘borrow’ one,” she said mysteriously as she cut a U-turn and headed back towards the downtown area.

“Maria, what are we doing here?” Michael hissed. “This is a firehouse, and I seriously doubt the fire men and women are going to lend us their hose for a scavenger hunt.”

Maria rolled her eyes. “Figures you wouldn’t keep up with what’s going on right in your own town. This is the old firehouse, they just finished building the new one a few months ago and this one just houses some of the old stuff. Now will you please use your secret powers and open the door?”

Michael glared at her at the use of the phrase “secret powers,” but did as she asked, placing his hand over the doorknob and concentrating. “I don’t think it’s working,” he muttered after a moment.

Maria put her hand over his and looked up into his eyes. “Try it again,” she instructed. He looked down into her eyes a moment before closing his own once more and concentrating on the door. A moment later they heard a click, and when Michael tried the doorknob it turned easily in his hand. “Way to go, Spaceboy,” Maria cheered quietly. She leaned up and kissed him quickly on the cheek before entering the firehouse, leaving Michael staring after her. He shook his head to clear it, and then followed her inside, closing the door silently behind him.

His eyes adjusted quickly to the dark, but he couldn’t find Maria. “Maria? Where are you?” he called softly.

He thought he heard movement towards his left, behind the old fire engine, and he began moving in that direction. Suddenly, a figure jumped out from behind the truck carrying something large in its hands. Michael threw his hands up protectively and as he felt the energy flowing from him he heard a very familiar shriek. He looked up to see Maria jumping back from something on the ground that was moving around like it had a life of its own. As Michael looked closer at the object on the floor, he was hit with a cool spray across the front of his shirt. “What the hell?” And then he knew what Maria had been carrying when she jumped out from behind the fire engine. A fire extinguisher. A fire extinguisher that was now writhing on the floor, emptying its contents onto the two startled teenagers.

Finally the extinguisher was empty, and Michael and Maria looked at each other. “God, Michael, what the hell was that?” Maria asked. “I was just getting the hose from the extinguisher. And now I’m covered in this stuff that’s probably toxic and you’ve probably ruined my clothes with it.”

Michael looked around the abandoned station as Maria babbled on, and a wicked smile spread across his face as a plan came to mind. He tuned back in to what Maria was saying just in time to reply to her rant. “Well you shouldn’t have jumped out like that,” he told her. “Besides, if you’re all worried about that stuff being toxic and everything, I know how to fix it.”

Maria eyed him suspiciously. “More super powers?”

Michael grinned. “You could say that.” Maria screamed as she was suddenly hit from the side with a blast of water. Michael concentrated on the fire hose that was attached to the side of the miraculously still filled fire engine for a few moments more, then let it drop to the ground and turned to Maria with a grin. “There, all clean,” he said with a smirk.

Maria gaped at him. “I can’t believe you did that!” she cried indignantly. “You jerk! Now I’m soaking wet and freezing cold and it’s all your fault.” Then she took a closer look at Michael and she began to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” he asked her self-consciously.

“Looks like you got hit a little worse than you thought, Spaceboy,” she chuckled, pointing at his clothing. “It’s even in your hair.” Foam from the fire extinguisher was dripping from his shirt and jeans, and some was even running down the side of his face from his hair. “Looks like you need a shower, too.” And before Michael even knew what was happening, Maria had picked up the fire hose, turned the nozzle on the side of the truck, and was spraying him full in the face with the hose.

“Gah, Maria, stop!” he sputtered. “Stop! I’m sorry!”

Maria turned the hose off and placed it back on the ground. “Good, as long as you realize this was all your fault,” she said before bursting into laughter once more.

“I wouldn’t laugh too hard, Blondie,” Michael growled. “You don’t look a whole lot drier than me right now.”

Maria shivered at this, wrapping her arms around herself. “True,” she mumbled. “And I’m getting pretty damn chilly right now.”

Michael couldn’t take his eyes off of her. Her pale blue T-shirt was stuck to her like a second skin and left very little to the imagination. Michael felt a tightening in his jeans in response to the dripping girl in front of him, and he smiled at Maria as an idea came to him. Staring straight at her, he pulled his T-shirt off. “Well, you should get out of those wet clothes before you get sick,” he told her, a teasing gleam in his eye.

Maria glared at his smirking face. Oh, so he thought he could embarrass her, did he? Well, she’d show him. Never taking her eyes off of Michael’s face, she reached down and pulled her shirt up over her head. She held it in one hand for a moment before dropping it to the ground. “Probably a good idea,” she said nonchalantly.

Michael took a step towards her and Maria couldn’t help but shiver at the hungry look in his eyes. “Cold?” he asked her in a low voice. Breathlessly, she nodded. “Do you know what the best way to warm up in this kind of situation is?” he asked her, as he continued walking towards her.

"What?” she asked, taking a small step in his direction.

“Body heat.”

"Oh, is that right?” Maria asked, taking another small step towards him.

He reached Maria and nodded as he reached out a hand to cup her face. “Yup. And we’re both pretty wet, so I think we both need a lot of that right now.”

“I think you’re right,” Maria managed, right before Michael leaned forward and pressed his mouth to hers in a searing kiss.

“Ha-ha, well now, we call this the act of mating But there are several other very important differences Between human beings and animals that you should know about. I'd appreciate your input.”

Maria moaned as Michael moved her backwards with the force of his kiss, stopping only when her back came into contact with the fire engine behind her. Michael moaned low in his throat as Maria’s hands moved over his bare skin, her nails scraping lightly up and down his back. “Michael, oh God, Michael,” she moaned into his mouth. “God, Michael,” she murmured, as his lips left hers, travelling down her jawline, her throat, to the top of her blue silk bra, his lips and tongue leaving a hot, wet trail behind them.

Michael slid his hands behind Maria’s back to the closure of her bra. At Maria’s nod he gently unfastened the clasp and slid the straps forward over her arms. Her bra fell to the floor and Michael turned to look at her. “God, Maria,” he whispered hoarsely. “You’re beautiful.” Maria blushed, then leaned down to capture Michael’s lips with her own once more.

After a moment Michael gently removed his lips from Maria’s. Then, staring directly into her eyes, he moved his head down towards her breasts. Still looking into her eyes he gently captured her right breast in his mouth and gently sucked. Maria gasped at the exquisite feeling, throwing her head back and closing her eyes. “Oh, God, Michael,” she groaned. He began to circle her breast with his tongue, starting at the base and tracing ever diminishing circles until he reached her nipple and again took it in his mouth. Maria moaned in pleasure and reached her hands down to run them through Michael’s hair. He switched his mouth to her left breast, but continued fondling her right one. He then moved his mouth from her breast as he began to trail kisses down to her flat stomach.

When he reached the top of her jeans, he looked up into her eyes again. Her eyes dark with passion, she nodded almost imperceptibly down at him. He unfastened her jeans and eased them gently down over her hips. She had long since kicked her sandals off during their tryst, and Michael slid her jeans off and added them to the growing pile of wet clothing on the fire station floor.

Michael ran his fingers across the matching silk underwear, delighting in Maria’s excited moans. He slid his hands into either side of her waistband and soon her panties joined the clothing pile as Maria stood before him, entirely naked. Michael straightened up once more and caught Maria’s already swollen lips in a demanding kiss. Maria shivered at what this kiss promised. Reaching behind her, he picked her up and settled her down on the large back bumper of the fire engine.

“You've had enough of two-hand touch;
You want it rough, you're out of bounds.”

Leaving her lips once more, Michael moved to kneel in front of her. He gently kissed her hipbone, then trailed his tongue across her stomach to her other hipbone. As he was doing this, he gently slid his finger into her center. She was ready for him and his finger easily slid inside of her. Her back arched and she moaned as he gently stroked her. “Oh, God,” she managed to gasp. “Oh, Michael!” She gasped when she realized that his tongue, which seemed even more talented than his finger, had replaced his finger. His tongue continued and Maria began to moan as she reached down to touch Michael’s hair, his shoulders, anywhere she could reach. “Michael! Oh! Oh God, Michael!” she cried.

She was silent a moment and Michael almost raised his head to ask her what was wrong before she began to cry out in sheer ecstasy and her knees closed in around his head as she reached her climax. He continued to gently stroke her until she finished crying out, then he stood once more, Maria’s arms now wrapped loosely around his neck.

“God, Spaceboy,” Maria said when she could catch her breath again. “Where did you learn how to do that?”

“It’s another one of those secret powers,” Michael teased, running his hands gently through her hair.

Maria’s hand slipped down between them and she stroked the bulge in the front of Michael’s jeans. Michael instantly felt himself grow harder, and Maria laughed out loud at the look on his face. “Looks like I have secret powers of my own,” she purred into his ear. She slid gracefully from the bumper of the truck and turned Michael around, pushing him until his back was up against the fire engine. “Want to see how my powers work?” she teased.

Michael nodded. “God, yes,” he hissed as Maria ran her fingers slowly up from the bulge in his pants to the top button of his jeans.

She deftly removed his jeans, and Michael lifted one leg at a time, never taking his eyes from Maria’s face, and only too happy to assist her in the removal of his clothing. Finally, he stood before her in only his boxers, and Maria looked up at him with a wicked gleam in her eye. “I think there’s more to these secret powers, now let me see if I can remember exactly,” she murmured thoughtfully.

She ran her fingers slowly down Michael’s chest and Michael had to remember to tell himself to breathe. “God, Maria,” he groaned.

She reached the top of his boxers and stopped. “Oh, that’s right,” she said teasingly, moving her fingers to the waistband of his boxers. “Gotta get rid of these first.” She quickly divested Michael of his boxers and then stepped back a moment, taking a moment to drink in the sight before her. Michael was bigger than she had expected, not that she really had anything to base that comparison on. She moved towards him again and took him gently in her hand. She heard his breath hiss out above her and she looked up quickly, wondering if she had hurt him. The look of intense pleasure on his face reassured her that hurting him was the last thing her actions had done.

She ran her hands softly down the length of his shaft and heard Michael groan above her. Remembering all of those smutty romance novels she had read when she was younger, Maria slowly lowered herself down to her knees until her head was between Michael’s knees. Then she leaned forward and slowly, gently took him in her mouth. His reaction was immediate, and she felt him jerk beneath her. “Maria,” he moaned, gripping her shoulders. She ran her tongue over the tip, then took him entirely in her mouth, her tongue swirling around his shaft as she slid her mouth towards the end of his shaft and then back towards the tip.

Suddenly Michael’s hands on her shoulders tightened and he pulled her up. “God, Maria, if you keep doing that I’m not going to be able to hold on much longer. And I want to be inside of you when that happens.”

Maria blushed but nodded and Michael gently turned her around and lifted her back to the bumper of the fire truck once more. Michael leaned forward to kiss her again, and Maria returned his kiss hungrily, eager to get to what she knew was coming next.

“You and me, baby, ain't nothing but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
(do it again now)
You and me, baby, ain't nothing but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
(gettin' horny now).”

Michael reached down and gently spread her legs apart, then stepped in even closer to her until Maria could feel his erection pressing against her opening. Michael looked directly into her eyes as he entered her. She was so tight, and he was about to ask her if she was sure when she pulled him even closer to her and he felt something tear in her. She cried out and Michael quickly covered her mouth with his own. After a moment the pain subsided as Michael forged a connection with Maria, taking her pain into him.

A tear ran down Maria’s face as she realized what Michael had done for her. “Thank you,” she murmured into his neck.

“I think that’s my line,” he whispered, and she could hear the smile in his voice. “Ready?”

Maria nodded wordlessly, and Michael began moving inside of her. He moved slowly at first, letting each of them get used to the feeling, and then began to increase the intensity of his movements. Maria closed her eyes, her fingernails digging into his bare back as he thrust inside of her, wanting to draw Michael closer to her. She wrapped her legs around his back, pulling him even deeper inside of her, and she could feel any ounce of control she might have had left slipping away as she gave herself over to the feelings Michael was evoking in her. “Oh, God, Michael,” she moaned, feeling herself nearing orgasm for the second time that evening. “Michael, oh, God! Oh, yes! Michael!”

Maria reached her climax, and an instant later felt Michael tense beneath her. “Maria!” he cried out, as he came, his body shuddering with the force of his orgasm, and then coming to rest against hers.

They stayed wrapped in each other’s arms for several moments afterwards, silently enjoying the feel of being joined together as they were. Finally, Michael spoke. “Didn’t you want to win that scavenger hunt thing?” he asked her.

Maria giggled. “Oh yeah, that.” She raised her head from Michael’s shoulder and kissed him. “What did we come here looking for again?”

Michael smiled as he kissed her back tenderly. “I think I found it,” he murmured against her lips.

Maria rested her head against Michael’s shoulder with a sigh of contentment. “I think we both did.”

The End

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.